OmniGooner

Jul 6, 2024
Now that this topic been brought on hand, I got a question for people in this thread for funsies.

Do you prefer Titfucks or Buttjobs/Hotdogging?
(I'm pretty much a Tittyfuck person ;))
Titfucks are awesome but there's just something about clapping your dog between two fat buns that you just find kinda rare as opposed to Titjobs.

I would say I'm more into jiggly round asses and to my delight, Cassie and Brenda are definitely my type of gals :coffee:

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
Now that this topic been brought on hand, I got a question for people in this thread for funsies.

Titty fucks are my absolute favorite, probably because that's the first nut I busted with a woman because she was too scared to have sex, but she had huge knockers. I actually enjoy them just as much as sex, it's just a bit more selfish because the woman gets close to nothing from it except pleasing you.

I love the way Breadman goes about this sacred art too, his scenes are awesome, and I know he's gone heavy with it with Leslie, but please, my man...keep 'em coming!

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

I rather dislike both. but i dislike titfucks slightly more.
need moist warm hole.

although if you have a fictionally large penis then you can combine titjob with blowjob. but I am having hard time accurately imagining how it would be

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017

Though I prefer legs and butts more, I'd definitely go with a titfuck. Being able to cum on them, or on her face after, just makes it that much better.

Reactions: CoconutBayBro

King_Mondo

May 25, 2023

Tittyfucking is so common. The love of big tits transcends cultures.
A good hotdogging is hard to find. Different standards for butts and what not.
But there's something special about fucking some titties. Gotta go with that.

Dodopaman

Nov 26, 2023

Whichever is bigger and more appealing. Really don't have a preferences because I love a good set of big titties but, a fat juicy ass is just as good. Bonus points for softness/jiggle amount (don't have a word for how much something jiggles lol) and if hands sink in well.

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019

I've never done the hotdogging thing before, so I gotta go with titfucks by default. Even then, titfucking is one of those things that sadly looks a lot better than it feels. Unless you use a bunch of lube or oil, then it's pretty nice.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019

buttjobs are far superior. Not too many games have a lot of them, just a scene or 2. Tit fucks are cool but i just like ass way more.

Reactions: kamikazedrew
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes