burntflex

Jul 12, 2019
Just the fact that Breadman posts those updates exactly detailing what work got done and how much is left is huge. Keep up the good work man
fr my favorite adult game dev, the transparency really makes the long waits between updates feel warranted whereas with some games you have no idea whats going on or when the next update will be (personally one game comes to mind more than others)

Oct 17, 2018
they gotta win an update vote first! Bex did pretty well in the last rounds of voting though, and I think if I can figure out a story that works to have them both in the same update it'd be a tough one to beat
maybe have them both screw the mc without the other knowing and when they both find out they're screwing him, they tag team him. of course the story wouldnt be as simple as that but thats an idea that came to mind. maybe make each story about what they do on their own, like being a assistant cop to the cop one and it progress slowly because mcs pants slipped off when trying to help her or something, idk about the other one though, maybe have the mc hang out with her at her place in her free time? just silly ideas came through, sorry if its too bland :HideThePain:

Reactions: Fiah-crotch

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
maybe have them both screw the mc without the other knowing and when they both find out they're screwing him, they tag team him. of course the story wouldnt be as simple as that but thats an idea that came to mind. maybe make each story about what they do on their own, like being a assistant cop to the cop one and it progress slowly because mcs pants slipped off when trying to help her or something, idk about the other one though, maybe have the mc hang out with her at her place in her free time? just silly ideas came through, sorry if its too bland :HideThePain:
yeah we've talked about them a few times on the discord in the ideas channel, I'm still working on it - it seems like it'd be an interesting opportunity for a kind of netori we don't see too often with both girls being involved with MC behind each others backs, but I'm not 100% on if that's how it'll go yet. I need to get the story hashed out first. If you got ideas though I'm more likely to see them on discord, like I said we have an Ideas channel and folks can give feedback or story ideas there

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
is it guaranteed that all those females characters will have scenes or just probably?
Bread has said they will all have progress. Weather that translates to H scenes I don't know. Leslie gets stuff every update, including focus girls.

Brandy, Cassie and Ashley have appeared in Teasers, so its pretty certain they will get 'something'

edit: Also, they all got scenes/progress in 5.5 (though Ashley didn't get anything H related)

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes