Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can someone tell me what all extras link do ? Thank you guys
Nothing if you download the game today from the links that are available.
If you choose to play on an android device, but using the windows files (instead of the APK) - you can look at JoiPlay instructions.

I see you are new to the site. Welcome. I recommend you read my signature for 3 important suggestions.

Oct 17, 2018
yeah we've talked about them a few times on the discord in the ideas channel, I'm still working on it - it seems like it'd be an interesting opportunity for a kind of netori we don't see too often with both girls being involved with MC behind each others backs, but I'm not 100% on if that's how it'll go yet. I need to get the story hashed out first. If you got ideas though I'm more likely to see them on discord, like I said we have an Ideas channel and folks can give feedback or story ideas there
I feel like I wouldn't contribute much sadly that and i'm very shy on discord, but thank you for the offer though. I hope the folks in that come up with something amazing

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

Jah Luv 420

May 2, 2022
This game, by far, has become one that I am most interested in seeing fully completed.
When I played it last, I enjoyed almost every aspect of this game; the artwork, the storyline and the progression of the characters; obviously I don't think anyone enjoys waiting for future updates, but when playing a game that's still in development, one can't really ask for anything else.
I also appreciate how the games development team seems to post about the game's status and updates weekly, including live streams of the art in process within the Discord channel, ensuring full engagement by their fans.
All in all, this game rates 9.8/10 for me.

Django_Farney

Jul 11, 2020
When I played it last, I enjoyed almost every aspect of this game; the artwork,
This game, by far, has become one that I am most interested in seeing fully completed.
When I played it last, I enjoyed almost every aspect of this game; the artwork, the storyline and the progression of the characters; obviously I don't think anyone enjoys waiting for future updates, but when playing a game that's still in development, one can't really ask for anything else.
I also appreciate how the games development team seems to post about the game's status and updates weekly, including live streams of the art in process within the Discord channel, ensuring full engagement by their fans.
the storyline and the progression of the characters; obviously I don't think anyone enjoys waiting for future updates, but when playing a game that's still in development, one can't really ask for anything else.
i agree (and i'm a fan of Siren's Domain)

Zakko

Lead Developer of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2024/09/22

A lot of drawing this week, I got one event's art done and am about 10 images short of finishing the other so that'll be done Tuesday at the latest. Then it's back to coding, I need to read through the script but I don't think this next event is art-heavy so we'll see how it pans out.

Stream tomorrow, EU-friendly doodling family girls, then Spicy Teaser on Wednesday - have a good week everyone!

- Breadman
ProgressLog_29_post.jpg

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
Progress Log - 2024/09/22

A lot of drawing this week, I got one event's art done and am about 10 images short of finishing the other so that'll be done Tuesday at the latest. Then it's back to coding, I need to read through the script but I don't think this next event is art-heavy so we'll see how it pans out.

Stream tomorrow, EU-friendly doodling family girls, then Spicy Teaser on Wednesday - have a good week everyone!

- Breadman
View attachment 4060878
nice its all coming together !!! it wont be too long before we hear a release date so thats exciting !!!!

ckt99

Jan 18, 2022
I've always liked the idea that Ashley gets so turned on by mc she goes to a well known glory hole in the town to blow off steam as she doesnt want that dream sequence to come true but the demon lead mc to the glory hole as well

• Angry
Reactions: gamercunt
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes