Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Why is it that in harem hentai games the male MCs always look like some skinny weak ass sissies? Why can't it be a MC who is handsome, mature and strong one knowing how to fight?? That's the stuff we only see in anime but never in hentai games/visual novels. Unless someone knows harem hentai games/VN in the site with an MC meeting all those 3 criteria I mentioned, I'd love to know some suggestions. Sure it's gotta have romance too, and not forcing chicks to suck his dick

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
Why is it that in harem hentai games the male MCs always look like some skinny weak ass sissies? Why can't it be a MC who is handsome, mature and strong one knowing how to fight?? That's the stuff we only see in anime but never in hentai games/visual novels. Unless someone knows harem hentai games/VN in the site with an MC meeting all those 3 criteria I mentioned, I'd love to know some suggestions. Sure it's gotta have romance too, and not forcing chicks to suck his dick
Because most of the time these games pull models from another that doesn't actually have a real male model

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
Anyone know when jackie and haley are available it said her number was unavailable/disconnected help please when can you unlock them

Mr. Scribbly

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Anyone know when jackie and haley are available it said her number was unavailable/disconnected help please when can you unlock them
That's the extent for them in Chapter 1, but there's a lot of planned content for them in Chapter 2.

I've heard a quite a few people ask about them, so I may push them to be earlier than intended!

Reactions: BrandonX13

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
That's the extent for them in Chapter 1, but there's a lot of planned content for them in Chapter 2.

I've heard a quite a few people ask about them, so I may push them to be earlier than intended!
Of course people asked about them a married mother and daughter combo hottest of all combo's literally stealing a man's family the ultimate chad alpha move outside of stealing an entire harem from someone

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

I hope to see more of them in the next update as well.

On the contrary, I would have preferred to be able to avoid the scene with the twins.

Mr. Scribbly

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Version 9.7 is live to the Public on my Patreon/SubscribeStar/Itchio/Discord.

Just mentioning it since it hasn't been updated here yet :p

Reactions: Harem4life

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have to say that I don't like the parts where you use an LI instead of the MC. The first time it happened (with the aunt) I got tired of it pretty quickly and proceeded to go to the locations and skip the dialogues. Now it turns out that I have to use Keli to... I'm not sure. Anyway, I think this time I won't wait and I'll start skipping the dialogues from the beginning.

I'm looking into either reworking it or removing it entirely to keep one canon story for her, but that might take a bit.
I don't know how you can remake the spectator part without upsetting those of us who play immersively. Unless you completely change what you were going for when making this scene.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I assume that because we were told to make sure to fill out the side character menu before finishing chapter 1, all those characters will return, some maybe even having a bigger role than mere side characters eventually.

I'd actually like it if all the female side characters could become proper Love Interests, should be enough room in the crest for all of them, just as a menu there that leads to "optional Love Interests" so the main screen won't become too crowded.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DaybreakNightbreak-9.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes