Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I don't like lesbian couples, so my option is always to prevent the MC from having a relationship with them.
Well, they never did anything so far which made me jealous. They are completely devoted to MC. You shouldn't give up this great game just because of those 2 girls.

There's also no TMI. I don't even know how far they have gone with each other. I just know that they are a couple. They haven't even done couple things with each other since the game started. So they ain't acting like a couple anymore. They just care about each other a lot but their priority is MC now. To get captivated by MC it is required that the girl prioritise MC over everyone.

At the end of the day it's upto you. They are a couple and it's necessary for the story to captivate both of them.

Mr. Scribbly

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
And can we avoid having a romantic relationship and sex scenes with the lesbian couple?
The player is in a relationship with each of the two girls, and the girls are, as of this current patch, just close friends. There will be a toggle that will disable all lesbian/threesome (two girls) content as soon as it becomes relevant.

There are sex scenes with each girl individually, but no scenes having sex with both of them in the current version.

Mr. Scribbly

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
I don't like lesbian couples, so my option is always to prevent the MC from having a relationship with them.
If you don't like lesbian couples, you'll be able to avoid that aspect of their relationship permanently! That is to say, they'll be no more than friends now based on your preference, regardless of their history. They're devoted to you, after all :p

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well, they never did anything so far which made me jealous. They are completely devoted to MC. You shouldn't give up this great game just because of those 2 girls.

There's also no TMI. I don't even know how far they have gone with each other. I just know that they are a couple. They haven't even done couple things with each other since the game started. So they ain't acting like a couple anymore. They just care about each other a lot but their priority is MC now. To get captivated by MC it is required that the girl prioritise MC over everyone.

At the end of the day it's upto you. They are a couple and it's necessary for the story to captivate both of them.
There was a "first" missing between "my" and "option". And the truth is that I won't quit the game because I can't avoid the relationsip with them.

If you don't like lesbian couples, you'll be able to avoid that aspect of their relationship permanently! That is to say, they'll be no more than friends now based on your preference, regardless of their history. They're devoted to you, after all :p
Well, I'm probably a little weird, but I don't usually find it appealing when a LI has a previous lesbian romantic relationship.

Reactions: Mr. Scribbly

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Straightforward but contains a lot of sandbox stuff to do.

The stuff with Tsumi is really weird, I can't tell if she really likes the MC or not.

It would be nice if this game can have a VN Mode.

Mr. Scribbly

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Straightforward but contains a lot of sandbox stuff to do.

The stuff with Tsumi is really weird, I can't tell if she really likes the MC or not.

It would be nice if this game can have a VN Mode.
Just a heads up, Tsumi's story has a toggle with the newest update!

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DaybreakNightbreak-9.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mr. Scribbly

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Hey Dev, a thought, could we possibly see a scene where we discipline our Aunt for nearly ruining our careful plans with the business lady and for not trusting us despite being captivated? It felt like she got off way too easy for what she did in the story
Great idea, I'll make note of it for the near future ;)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The spectator isn't mentioned at all as per my small testing.
I haven't finished Tsumi's path, but there doesn't seem to be any reference to the spectator. And the truth is, after reading a bit in the walkthrough about how the spectator works in the game, it's clear to me that the only thing it would have done is kill my immersion in the game.

Mr. Scribbly

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
I haven't finished Tsumi's path, but there doesn't seem to be any reference to the spectator. And the truth is, after reading a bit in the walkthrough about how the spectator works in the game, it's clear to me that the only thing it would have done is kill my immersion in the game.
Glad I put the option on, then. I'm still on the fence about whether to cut it entirely, as I'm thinking of rewriting her entirely for Chapter 2, but I'm still thinking things through

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Glad I put the option on, then. I'm still on the fence about whether to cut it entirely, as I'm thinking of rewriting her entirely for Chapter 2, but I'm still thinking things through
The part where she talks to an unconscious MC (who therefore doesn't usually interact with her) is actually quite strange. In fact, it's not clear what she's trying to achieve with it, nor what she gains from doing that.

Actually creating the spectator was a mistake, since, what you say in the walkthrough:

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-26 135326.png

It happens with all the LIs when you play in an immersive way (since the player identifies with the MC). Turning the player into the spectator eliminates the ability to play in such a way.

On the other hand, the MC's conversation with the twins has simply made me not want the MC to have any kind of relationship with them. I would have preferred to be able to answer this:

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-26 194155.png

By telling her that yes, I'm going to say no.

At least you can avoid the goblin scene by not going to the bus stop.

Reactions: K2ill1

Mr. Scribbly

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
The part where she talks to an unconscious MC (who therefore doesn't usually interact with her) is actually quite strange. In fact, it's not clear what she's trying to achieve with it, nor what she gains from doing that.
When she talks to the unconscious mc, that's mostly her trying to become more comfortable with opening up to you. It's definitely strange, but she's a strange girl lol

Mr. Scribbly

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Actually creating the spectator was a mistake, since, what you say in the walkthrough:
I actually don't consider the Spectator thing to be a mistake, as I've actually gotten a good amount of positive feedback about it outside of this forum lol

It was Definitely a mistake to force it on people as part of the story, but that's why there's a toggle now :p I'm only considering removing it to keep one "canon" version of the events of that quest.

Also, thanks for the reminder about the walkthrough. I'm gonna edit out the Spectator parts of it.

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
The whole Spectator thing is an interesting attempt at slotting a window into the fourth wall. But it does feel like a meta/dimensional/philosophical NTR when she engages with scenes with MC. I think the concept would be a lot less controversial if it was split between Spectator and MC routes with the Spectator route not having lewds.

While I'm posting I'd like to bring up a couple other things.
First I find the UI changes, from default Ren'Py, very distasteful. Moving the options from underneath the dialogue box to the lower right corner heavily unbalances the visual for the entire game. iirc "skip" was kept, which is good as this being greyed out or not serves as a good indicator to returning players as to what content is new or not and "quick save/load" was snipped. All in all it feels like stuff got broken while trying to fix what wasn't broken.
Second, scenes are not improved by zooming in on MC's asshole and balls.

Mr. Scribbly

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
The whole Spectator thing is an interesting attempt at slotting a window into the fourth wall. But it does feel like a meta/dimensional/philosophical NTR when she engages with scenes with MC. I think the concept would be a lot less controversial if it was split between Spectator and MC routes with the Spectator route not having lewds.
I agree, it was definitely a tough thing to try to balance. There's always room for me to go back and workshop stuff in the future, but I'm happy with just leaving the toggle for now.

First I find the UI changes, from default Ren'Py, very distasteful. Moving the options from underneath the dialogue box to the lower right corner heavily unbalances the visual for the entire game. iirc "skip" was kept, which is good as this being greyed out or not serves as a good indicator to returning players as to what content is new or not and "quick save/load" was snipped. All in all it feels like stuff got broken while trying to fix what wasn't broken.
I personally like having the Quick Menu out of the way to prevent accidental mis-clicks, but I see why you disagree. I also originally cut "quick save/load" to make the quick menu less crowded, but I can always re-enable if people are asking for it :p

Second, scenes are not improved by zooming in on MC's asshole and balls.
LMAO fair! That was probably when I was trying to mess with angles to see what works for scenes. I'm assuming that was from the Sarah scene, but that's definitely something I can go back and adjust.

Thanks for your input!

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
When she talks to the unconscious mc, that's mostly her trying to become more comfortable with opening up to you. It's definitely strange, but she's a strange girl lol
Ok, it's still weird.

I actually don't consider the Spectator thing to be a mistake, as I've actually gotten a good amount of positive feedback about it outside of this forum lol

It was Definitely a mistake to force it on people as part of the story, but that's why there's a toggle now :p I'm only considering removing it to keep one "canon" version of the events of that quest.

Also, thanks for the reminder about the walkthrough. I'm gonna edit out the Spectator parts of it.
Well, what I wanted to say is that the spectator doesn't work well for those who play games in a inmersive way, like me, and that's why it was a mistake to include it without the possibility of "turning it off". But since English isn't my native language, I've left part of the message out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Scribbly

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I think that there are a mistake when you talks with Tsumi, in the Nickname:

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-27 235556.png

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-27 235710.png

Either the possibility to choose the Nickname shouldn't appear, or it should be changed to not refer to the spectator

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes