Mr. Scribbly

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
MC's second date with Sarah has to be in the bar. You'll get it only if Sarah date variable is set to 1. So, 1st date in the park and 2nd date in the bar.

Now you can't get it. You'll have to go back and play from the first date.

That only makes it worse. The girls should devote themselves only to one guy and that's MC. I named MC because I wanted to immerse myself in his role.

1) spectator being the player means MC is not the player so that only means spectator is looking at MC getting all the girls. Spectator is looking at everything happening like a cuck.

2) spectator not being the player means demon girl don't give a fuck about MC/player so it's still cuckish.
Fair enough lol, it was definitely a tough thing to try to write. I'm good with that kind of feedback, so if people are against the whole concept, I can always scrap it.

Reactions: Harem4life

Mr. Scribbly

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Hello, how I can this Sarah scene? I already done with Sarah and open her Bar date option but this scene (Alley Blowjob) still locked

View attachment 3941753
Fixed the issue. I've attached a hotfix to this post, and it'll be fixed for the next version.
If you want to see the scene, just go on the bar date with her again. It will be unlocked in the gallery afterwards.

Installation Instructions:
1. Unzip the File.
2. Move the folder titled "game" next to the games .exe file.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Fair enough lol, it was definitely a tough thing to try to write. I'm good with that kind of feedback, so if people are against the whole concept, I can always scrap it.
I'm against that concept but I still like this game and I'll continue to play it.

Someone may complain about aunt too because she's fucking MC mostly because he reminds her of his dad but I'm tolerating it because she cares about MC, she won't leave him even if his dad ever showed interest in aunt and MC's dad never fucked her. Hell, no one ever fucked her. I hope she will tone down mentioning his dad though.

I've liked how you are doing things with Sarah. Even though she was in relationship with Azalia she never mentions her or it was so insignificant that I don't remember while doing things with MC and is actually devoted to MC.

kalebkk637

Oct 22, 2017
Fixed the issue. I've attached a hotfix to this post, and it'll be fixed for the next version.
If you want to see the scene, just go on the bar date with her again. It will be unlocked in the gallery afterwards.

Installation Instructions:
1. Unzip the File.
2. Move the folder titled "game" next to the games .exe file.
I can see the scene from Gallery (Main Menu) but I can't see the scene from in-game computer even after date her again

Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG

Mr. Scribbly

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
I'm against that concept but I still like this game and I'll continue to play it.

Someone may complain about aunt too because she's fucking MC mostly because he reminds her of his dad but I'm tolerating it because she cares about MC, she won't leave him even if his dad ever showed interest in aunt and MC's dad never fucked her. Hell, no one ever fucked her. I hope she will tone down mentioning his dad though.

I've liked how you are doing things with Sarah. Even though she was in relationship with Azalia she never mentions her or it was so insignificant that I don't remember while doing things with MC and is actually devoted to MC.
Jasmine's definitely over your dad by the time her initial quest is finished lol, so I wouldn't worry about that. Part of why I had her talk about your dad is to not only give her a reason for being in your life for so long, but also to show just how much of a pull the Main Character truly has over people.

Also, good news, I've been mulling over in bed for 3 hours on how to solve the Spectator problem, and I think I'm just going to make a toggle for it. I already have a plan for how it'll be handled, too. Some people genuinely connect with characters that kind of break the fourth wall, but others prefer not to have their immersion shattered through it, and I'd feel bad robbing people of either. It won't be next update, but I'll have the toggle ready as part of the update after it. Thanks for the criticism, because I think it'll improve the game a lot for some people!

Mr. Scribbly

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
I can see the scene from Gallery (Main Menu) but I can't see the scene from in-game computer even after date her again

View attachment 3943527 View attachment 3943528
Weird, I must have missed the in-game variable when making the fix. Either way, the update coming out in the next few days should have a more permanent fix for that, but it's good that it at least works on the main menu for you so you can see it. If you'd rather not wait for the next update, I can whip up a hotfix for you. Just let me know!

kalebkk637

Oct 22, 2017
Weird, I must have missed the in-game variable when making the fix. Either way, the update coming out in the next few days should have a more permanent fix for that, but it's good that it at least works on the main menu for you so you can see it. If you'd rather not wait for the next update, I can whip up a hotfix for you. Just let me know!
No, it's okay I will wait for the next update :)

Thank you for your hardwork dev (y)

Reactions: Mr. Scribbly

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DaybreakNightbreak-9.5.1Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mr. Scribbly

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022

I just thought I'd give you the heads-up, but I just finished the Spectator Toggle! I was going to wait for the next update, but I've heard enough buzz about Tsumi's story that I decided to just go for it. I've thoroughly tested it, so there hopefully won't be any issues!

The update comes out on Thursday, so be on the look out! Thanks again for the idea!

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I just thought I'd give you the heads-up, but I just finished the Spectator Toggle! I was going to wait for the next update, but I've heard enough buzz about Tsumi's story that I decided to just go for it. I've thoroughly tested it, so there hopefully won't be any issues!

The update comes out on Thursday, so be on the look out! Thanks again for the idea!
Could you please put this toggle in the settings so that I don't have to start her route from the beginning?

Mr. Scribbly

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Newest Public update just dropped! If it's not on here when you read this, download links for Version 9.6 are live on the Patreon/Subscribestar/Itch.io pages listed with the game!

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Newest Public update just dropped! If it's not on here when you read this, download links for Version 9.6 are live on the Patreon/Subscribestar/Itch.io pages listed with the game!
I liked how you've handled things with the spectator. You have to go out of your way to activate spectator.

But please next time release the update when you have enough content to go for half an hour atleast. This update took me longer to download than to complete the new content.

This game also wasn't featured in the latest updates section maybe because it was featured there about a week ago. I know exposure is very important for this game.

Reactions: Mr. Scribbly

Mr. Scribbly

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
I liked how you've handled things with the spectator. You have to go out of your way to activate spectator.

But please next time release the update when you have enough content to go for half an hour atleast. This update took me longer to download than to complete the new content.

This game also wasn't featured in the latest updates section maybe because it was featured there about a week ago. I know exposure is very important for this game.
Next update will be focused entirely on new content, unless someone brings up a major issue in the first chapter (although it seems like things are in the clear, luckily :p). It'll be a lot meatier of an update for those who are already caught up!

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I see that lesbian content is included in the plans. Can this be avoided or will it be mandatory?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes