3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6A + WT by ⎰ ↜ ✰ BAD 75 ✰ ↜ ⎱

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

MEGA

Size 258 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Let's practice attention, memory and logical thinking! 180.png 181.png Find two differences in the pictures of the repeating episode in the game! Do you think this is an inaccuracy made by the author or the author did it intentionally! :unsure: Answer: the author made the differences in the pictures intentionally! The fact is that in the second passage of the episode, the author wants to show a higher degree of depravity of Clara in this way!!! This is a necessary measure, since there are no visual indicators of changes in the personal qualities of the main characters!;):ROFLMAO:

Aug 23, 2024
Let's practice attention, memory and logical thinking! View attachment 4023475 View attachment 4023476 Find two differences in the pictures of the repeating episode in the game! Do you think this is an inaccuracy made by the author or the author did it intentionally! :unsure: Answer: the author made the differences in the pictures intentionally! The fact is that in the second passage of the episode, the author wants to show a higher degree of depravity of Clara in this way!!! This is a necessary measure, since there are no visual indicators of changes in the personal qualities of the main characters!;):ROFLMAO:
I saw this in my corrupted Clara save :oops: All choices were her getting fucked over.
screenshot0004.png

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
All the honorees of the games can be attributed to the sexual category of "observers"! I have already presented my vision of one of the possible ways to develop the game! Here's another essay: Clara remains confused for a while! For the first time in her life, a man came right in her face!And Leon did it, Clara already had quite warm feelings for him! Leon did this so casually that Clara suddenly realized that Leon was used to doing this to all women! Clara felt like another whore of Leon! And now Clara 801.png perceived Leon's gentle hugs and words of admiration as instruments of seduction! Clara felt shame and humiliation again! Clara took a hot cleansing shower and thought about the situation! Clara resolutely shook her head and decided not to give in to emotions, to focus completely on the task! Mr. Brown assigned Claire a responsible task: to look after her grandfather for a few days. Clara met her grandfather and immediately realized which genes predominate in Mr. Brown! Clara found out that lust exists perfectly without sex! A decrepit grandpa with a "snotty rag" hidden in his pants! Grandfather can't do anything to Claire with his fallen "warrior", but he squeezes the girl, mutters dirty fantasies in her ear and chews with his artificial porcelain teeth. Clara is disgusted and ashamed, but her body already knows how to live its own life, and Clara feels a strong arousal against her will. Lust began to conquer Clara's mind! The grandfather is in awe and finally declares that he has to fuck Clara just to hear the moans of passion and climax! 800.jpg Grandfather called Dylan and ordered him to fuck Clara instead of himself, but always in his presence! Dylan was very happy because Clara was avoiding his attention! Dylan approached the process creatively, and with the help of stimulants, fulfilled all the wishes of his grandfather! 802.png Clara was fucked to the point of exhaustion, to the complete delight of her grandfather! Mr. Brown was pleased, praised Clara and began to trust Clara more! Mr. Brown moved erotic lessons from the office to the bedroom, which lasted almost every night until morning! The sexual marathon eventually got Clara hooked on lust in the process of satisfying the Boss's depraved carnal pleasures! Clara realized to her horror that she couldn't stop! The body demanded voluptuousness and crazy animal sex!But there was also a positive result! Clara developed a trusting relationship with Brown, and together they satisfied the most depraved desires! Moreover, Clara resigned and left Alan! A bad ending for Alan and other interested parties... This is my personal vision of the development and ending of the game..

• Haha
Reactions: truthpolice
Jan 7, 2021
All the honorees of the games can be attributed to the sexual category of "observers"! I have already presented my vision of one of the possible ways to develop the game! Here's another essay: Clara remains confused for a while! For the first time in her life, a man came right in her face!And Leon did it, Clara already had quite warm feelings for him! Leon did this so casually that Clara suddenly realized that Leon was used to doing this to all women! Clara felt like another whore of Leon! And now Clara View attachment 4025781 perceived Leon's gentle hugs and words of admiration as instruments of seduction! Clara felt shame and humiliation again! Clara took a hot cleansing shower and thought about the situation! Clara resolutely shook her head and decided not to give in to emotions, to focus completely on the task! Mr. Brown assigned Claire a responsible task: to look after her grandfather for a few days. Clara met her grandfather and immediately realized which genes predominate in Mr. Brown! Clara found out that lust exists perfectly without sex! A decrepit grandpa with a "snotty rag" hidden in his pants! Grandfather can't do anything to Claire with his fallen "warrior", but he squeezes the girl, mutters dirty fantasies in her ear and chews with his artificial porcelain teeth. Clara is disgusted and ashamed, but her body already knows how to live its own life, and Clara feels a strong arousal against her will. Lust began to conquer Clara's mind! The grandfather is in awe and finally declares that he has to fuck Clara just to hear the moans of passion and climax! View attachment 4025786 Grandfather called Dylan and ordered him to fuck Clara instead of himself, but always in his presence! Dylan was very happy because Clara was avoiding his attention! Dylan approached the process creatively, and with the help of stimulants, fulfilled all the wishes of his grandfather! View attachment 4025783 Clara was fucked to the point of exhaustion, to the complete delight of her grandfather! Mr. Brown was pleased, praised Clara and began to trust Clara more! Mr. Brown moved erotic lessons from the office to the bedroom, which lasted almost every night until morning! The sexual marathon eventually got Clara hooked on lust in the process of satisfying the Boss's depraved carnal pleasures! Clara realized to her horror that she couldn't stop! The body demanded voluptuousness and crazy animal sex!But there was also a positive result! Clara developed a trusting relationship with Brown, and together they satisfied the most depraved desires! Moreover, Clara resigned and left Alan! A bad ending for Alan and other interested parties... This is my personal vision of the development and ending of the game..
Dude I never read those but what the F are you writing that long? Hmm hm... I'm starting to wonder.

Aug 23, 2024
From what I learned from this update, if I keep sticking to being good to Clara, then the cheating incident with Leon might just end as a one-night stand. I hope we get to keep refusing Leon as long as the right choices are made. It will be interesting to see how to deal with a woman who had a one-night stand rather than a woman who incessantly cheats because she wanted to.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
From what I learned from this update, if I keep sticking to being good to Clara, then the cheating incident with Leon might just end as a one-night stand. I hope we get to keep refusing Leon as long as the right choices are made. It will be interesting to see how to deal with a woman who had a one-night stand rather than a woman who incessantly cheats because she wanted to.
One night stand or just sex one time? Continuing to do sexual activities with him isn't a one night stand it's still cheating/having an ongoing affair. Giving a guy a bj, hand job, or letting them do sexual things to her is still cheating, just usually those come before sex. Continuing to do anything sexual means the affair is still ongoing. Imagine things were reversed ending with the sex. Instead it's regressing to make it seem like it's not as bad even though it's still continuing the affair. It's more or less a way to trick the readers into thinking things are getting better when actually they are not, they are just happening in a reverse order. People will think oh she's not having sex anymore so it's not as bad so things are getting better, despite the fact things are still happening that is still cheating.

As for dealing with a one night stand that was triggered by a simple kiss and ended up being sex with your enemy, could you really ever trust that person again? Might be able to forgive her if it wasn't the enemy but still wouldn't be with her since there woud be no trust anymore. As for the betrayal she committed it was complete and total just due to who it was with. No trauma, circumstances, or situation would make it forgivable to any man with self respect. To me she could put a bullet in Leon's head right in front of me and I'd still walk away, it doesn't take back the utter betrayal that has already occurred.

Last edited:

Deleted member 7535870

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
One night stand or just sex one time? Continuing to do sexual activities with him isn't a one night stand it's still cheating/having an ongoing affair. Giving a guy a bj, hand job, or letting them do sexual things to her is still cheating, just usually those come before sex. Continuing to do anything sexual means the affair is still ongoing. Imagine things were reversed ending with the sex. Instead it's regressing to make it seem like it's not as bad even though it's still continuing the affair. It's more or less a way to trick the readers into thinking things are getting better when actually they are not, they are just happening in a reverse order. People will think oh she's not having sex anymore so it's not as bad so things are getting better, despite the fact things are still happening that is still cheating.

As for dealing with a one night stand that was triggered by a simple kiss and ended up being sex with your enemy, could you really ever trust that person again? Might be able to forgive her if it wasn't the enemy but still wouldn't be with her since there woud be no trust anymore. As for the betrayal she committed it was complete and total just due to who it was with. No trauma, circumstances, or situation would make it forgivable to any man with self respect. To me she could put a bullet in Leon's head right in front of me and I'd still walk away, it doesn't take back the utter betrayal that has already occurred.
100% agreed! nothing she has done is forgivable
you would have to be totally desperate to forgive a girl like that, 0 resistance as a married woman I wouldn't say she has no dignity because she is simply destitute, but on the point of breaking down and to cheat on your husband with another man or worse with his enemy just for a kiss that you didn't even look for the reason nah.... even for all the gold in the world it would be impossible for a "Man" to forgive her

Aug 23, 2024

It depends on the choices. No sexual activities happen if you choose to not spy on her. That's why I am hoping for more scenarios like this. You want to continue being sexual with Leon? Cool. You don't want to? Cool again but might depend on previous choices. A kiss would happen but only if she is slutty enough.

It would also be nice to see Donald scenes again. I like how calm and suave he is.

Reactions: UpravDom

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
It depends on the choices. No sexual activities happen if you choose to not spy on her. That's why I am hoping for more scenarios like this. You want to continue being sexual with Leon? Cool. You don't want to? Cool again but might depend on previous choices. A kiss would happen but only if she is slutty enough.

It would also be nice to see Donald scenes again. I like how calm and suave he is.
Your right it does depend on the choices, but think if you had no clue what's already happened. All you know is your wife is acting differently towards you and Leon and HE is visiting her at night but your not allowed to, why wouldn't you try to find out what's going on? A lot of the choices and consequences make no sense. If you just blindly trust your wife who is acting strange and having your enemy visit her at night when your not allowed to she kicks him out but if you try to find out why or what's going on she does sexual things with him. That makes no sense at all, unless she is being told she has to do the sexual things when your spying. Or is it that if you don't spy you just have no clue that the sexual stuff is happening when it still is? If she was going to kick him out she should do so no matter what your choice is since she shouldn't know your spying, but if you spy she what wants to show you she's cheating on you? If not it's not worth doing the sexual stuff with him? If she's mad about you spying thinking you don't trust her, exactly what reason has she given you to trust her, she's been lying, hiding things, and cheating on you already behind your back, you don't know this yet but she does know and should realize why you don't trust her. Again the consequences make no sense, unless she's trying to cuck you.

Reactions: Saboracss

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Dear readers! The game has progressed far enough. Let's brainstorm! If we analyze the past life history of the main characters and the relationship at the present time, the following conclusions suggest themselves! History repeats itself! Leon's father and Leon himself fraudulently took over the wealth of Alan's family! The same thing is happening now.Mr. X wants to take away Mr. Brown's wealth!? Mr. X knows all of Mr. Brown's weaknesses! So they know each other and are about the same age! This information gives good reason that Mr. X is Leon's father! The only question is whether using Clara as a honey trap is planned in advance or a momentary idea! The author of the idea is most likely Mr. X, and Leon is a performer and informant! :unsure: ;)

Reactions: Guszti242
3.90 star(s) 32 Votes