3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Wonder how many updates of Clara belittlings on Alan before he cracks and ends up in bed with Anna
What is the purpose of your interest? Do you really enjoy the scenes when Clara humiliates Alan? During the penalty shootout, Clara of course lowered Alan's self-esteem below the baseboard. Right to tears... There will be a sufficient number of updates and Alan will be sitting on the bed upset. Anna will sit in front of Alan and look at him with loving eyes. Then Anna will say that only she loves Alan, and Clara does not. Alan will look at Anna skeptically and say I don't believe it! Then Anna will abruptly stand up, take off her decidedly thin panties and throw them at the ceiling. The panties will stick to the ceiling because they are wet from Anna's love secretions! Alan will complain with embarrassment about the size of his penis. But Anna will say: here is a white condom and your penis will visually seem bigger! Doubts disappeared and Anna threw Alan on the bed...and the story continued! Will the answer suit you? :ROFLMAO: 816.gif

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
What is the purpose of your interest? Do you really enjoy the scenes when Clara humiliates Alan? During the penalty shootout, Clara of course lowered Alan's self-esteem below the baseboard. Right to tears... There will be a sufficient number of updates and Alan will be sitting on the bed upset. Anna will sit in front of Alan and look at him with loving eyes. Then Anna will say that only she loves Alan, and Clara does not. Alan will look at Anna skeptically and say I don't believe it! Then Anna will abruptly stand up, take off her decidedly thin panties and throw them at the ceiling. The panties will stick to the ceiling because they are wet from Anna's love secretions! Alan will complain with embarrassment about the size of his penis. But Anna will say: here is a white condom and your penis will visually seem bigger! Doubts disappeared and Anna threw Alan on the bed...and the story continued! Will the answer suit you? :ROFLMAO: View attachment 4037222
No actually humiliating Alan is not my interest. My interest is seeing a guy in an AVN get something out of the shit storm he's in. If it be violent revenge or getting laid by someone who is interested in him. Seen NTRs were the guys are majority of the time the victims of the end result of NTR actions. Yes Alan will most likely one way or another be apart of the majority, but it would be cool if he got something out of it no matter how small(no pun intended). So if your scenerio ends up happening yea I'm satisfied. ;)

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I'm glad you think so!:) We have a lot of time to think about the relationship of the characters.This time, even the Developer took a break before the next update! Apparently, new ideas have appeared, but it is still unclear how to organically place them in the initial scenario. I don't see Alan as a prerequisite for a winner in this situation! There may be several options in the game to destroy, humiliate or radically change Clara's fate! But Alan, even if he helps Clara, still slowly loses his emotional connection with Clara! Alan makes mistakes as a hacker and how he can successfully use his knowledge is still unclear. Alan can't make decisions as quickly and efficiently as Clara! Alan is a nerd, and Clara is a practitioner! It is necessary that Alan has a strong ally from among the minor heroes! So far, there are only two strong opponents and three weak ones around Alan... The developer will certainly come up with something unexpected and interesting! 819.gif

• Haha
Reactions: abirvg

BL45T

Jun 28, 2023
I love the game but its funny to me how Clara is like "Alan just compromised his integrity to save me by handing out the names of the agents but since he tried to eavesdrop on me because I am keeping him out of the loop, I will just makeout with his "former" enemy and give him a handjob.

Edit: Name typo

Last edited:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I love the game but its funny to me how Anna is like "Alan just compromised his integrity to save me by handing out the names of the agents but since he tried to eavesdrop on me because I am keeping him out of the loop, I will just makeout with his "former" enemy and give him a handjob.
I'm sorry, but this text is not spoken by Anna, but by Clara! And in general, the female share is heavy and it is necessary to laugh at women in a friendly or condescending way! Because if no one calls a woman a whore, then unfortunately she is already an old woman! To be honest, the choice is small...:sneaky:

Reactions: BL45T

BL45T

Jun 28, 2023
I'm sorry, but this text is not spoken by Anna, but by Clara! And in general, the female share is heavy and it is necessary to laugh at women in a friendly or condescending way! Because if no one calls a woman a whore, then unfortunately she is already an old woman! To be honest, the choice is small...:sneaky:
Oh that was a typo. I am just going back and forth on these ntr threads and the other one had Anna as name. This game also has an Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: UpravDom

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After Clara got fucked two updates in a row, it looks like the developer decided to release story and plot focused updates now :LOL: It seems to me from this post that there will be no sex in the next update either. :LOL:
Ah man, I hope that these lads won't make typical mistake with overexpanding the character roster, which simply may result with peeps having "Ah, so this update has no char XYZ in here - pass"

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Ah man, I hope that these lads won't make typical mistake with overexpanding the character roster, which simply may result with peeps having "Ah, so this update has no char XYZ in here - pass"
I don't think you should worry about new characters!:unsure: Do not forget that we are dealing with a game about killers with erotic overtones, so that you do not like or superfluous character can be eliminated at any time! 829.jpg 830.jpg 74394b5bffd80b52e5e3b3f8c876f6b6.jpg

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
  • Haha
Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Awesome work, scenes and development
You expressed your impression of the game so sincerely and simply that I want to share an extraordinary discovery! I sat with my laptop several times in the shade near a rose bush. Roses are usually beautiful during flowering and smell divinely delicious! The standard height of the bush has always been about 60 inches!!! But the central stem literally grew before our eyes and became several times higher than the bush! It's just a miracle, it turns out that the rose bush was also excited after seeing the hot scenes in the game!!! That's what life-giving erotica does...:ROFLMAO: IMG_20240920_145601.jpg

Jan 7, 2021
You expressed your impression of the game so sincerely and simply that I want to share an extraordinary discovery! I sat with my laptop several times in the shade near a rose bush. Roses are usually beautiful during flowering and smell divinely delicious! The standard height of the bush has always been about 60 inches!!! But the central stem literally grew before our eyes and became several times higher than the bush! It's just a miracle, it turns out that the rose bush was also excited after seeing the hot scenes in the game!!! That's what life-giving erotica does...:ROFLMAO: View attachment 4053518
Aaahhhhhhhhh...

Mah dude you smoke weed every time before you come here and comment, right?

Hmm... I see now...

• Haha
Reactions: Anaskm07

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
You're laughing in vain, I'm not lying! Check for yourself on the Internet. The rose bushes do not exceed 2 meters in height. In the photo, a really natural stem is a rose stem with a height of 2.97 meters! This is not Photoshop, but a real anomaly! This is not a climbing rose at all, which cannot grow in height without support. I do not know what the problem is, maybe the radiation from the laptop somehow affected the rapid growth of the plant! I often watched the game next to the bush... But before, the height of the bush never exceeded 1.5 meters! The obvious and the incredible are with us...:)

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes