lordstark1566

Jul 22, 2022
Just looking at the tags and i'm curious, how does the incest tag play into this? From what I gleaned from the game intro, your pretty much a loner/sole survivor to start with, so is it incest that MC witnesses or does that type of interaction occur down the line for the MC?
play the fkin game and find out

we need the pat code, thnx

Virian

Aug 26, 2020
Just looking at the tags and i'm curious, how does the incest tag play into this? From what I gleaned from the game intro, your pretty much a loner/sole survivor to start with, so is it incest that MC witnesses or does that type of interaction occur down the line for the MC?
You can get girls pregnant, accelerate pregnancy, then rush growth till they're 18, then you can repeat, essentially being capable of fucking you daughters, granddaughter and great-granddaughters.
thank god i did not invest in this game .... the new contents are 90% gay stuff and guys with boobs.
it was good at first ... but everything good can come to an end .
The gay/ trans content can be toggled off in settings. Like it's purely optional.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
It would be beneficial for all players if the update and "Action Pack Mod" were released at the same time.
Plan is to move that big action pack mod to standalone (extended) pack, so players won't need to update it each time there is new update.

Reactions: kralubu

Sir Tain

Jul 13, 2019
You might want to have trans, lesbian and gay content off from the get go and have the player change that by themselves.
Having the first sex gif shown to the player be a gay dream will make them complain.

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
You might want to have trans, lesbian and gay content off from the get go and have the player change that by themselves.
Having the first sex gif shown to the player be a gay dream will make them complain.
It's not the first sex gif....it's all the dreams scenes....always gay, only gay :D

luckynuts

Sep 6, 2020
It's the first gif if you read the patch notes and come to the conclusion that turning off gay content makes them disappear.

I tried it and it works as expected.
The issue is that for players who want to dabble in all, the dreams are hard set on only the gay scenes. Of course if you turn it off it will go back to normal. If you try to turn back on the gay content, it resets back to only gay scenes.

Reactions: Shafty
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes