decker666

Sep 29, 2017
i have the action pack but femboy img are not coming for men under 20 years old and many imgs are repeating
There were complaints about using the Femboy images for male.young category.
So those images were left in a Femboy folder, to benefit from it you need to :
either rename a male as Femboy
or rename the folder as male.young, and replace the Femboy string with male.young in the ./js/actions.js file.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Xamray

Feb 8, 2020
Are you referring to broken pack images? Those should be fixed in 0.46 (ETA 2 days)

Mainly - Yes.
Customization, couple of event videos.

Also little bit disturbing too frequent sickness from dumbbells ...
May be better just decrease chance of powerup? It's not from real life that it gym someone even a once per week drop dumbbells on leg or something. Even an overtraining happens less frequent.

Second thing is automatization (shifting of dumbbells to slaves). Better shift them (use) only with guests (or custom).

Reactions: ttyrke

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
Also little bit disturbing too frequent sickness from dumbbells ...
May be better just decrease chance of powerup? It's not from real life that it gym someone even a once per week drop dumbbells on leg or something. Even an overtraining happens less frequent.

Second thing is automatization (shifting of dumbbells to slaves). Better shift them (use) only with guests (or custom).
I thought i found the perfect formulas for calculating overtraining :cool:. I agree it ended up a little to much....

I will trim trim the percentages for sickness and chance of gaining strength in some future version after v0.46. I have no time for coding now :sleep:

Automatization (shifting of dumbbells to slaves and guests): I can add more settings/buttons for this. Starting by taking ideas, selection by guest-slave or by size of bell? :cautious:

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
a bug
Stack Trace: Error: cannot execute macro <<goto>>: Story.has title parameter cannot be undefined at Function.value (file:///X:/Apocalyptic%20World%200.45/index.html:49753:146765) at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (file:///X:/Apocalyptic%20World%200.45/index.html:49753:218866) at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (file:///X:/Apocalyptic%20World%200.45/index.html:49753:198706) at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (file:///X:/Apocalyptic%20World%200.45/index.html:49753:45634) at HTMLAnchorElement.dispatch (file:///X:/Apocalyptic%20World%200.45/index.html:57:43064) at v.handle (file:///X:/Apocalyptic%20World%200.45/index.html:57:41048)

Xamray

Feb 8, 2020
I thought i found the perfect formulas for calculating overtraining :cool:. I agree it ended up a little to much....

I will trim trim the percentages for sickness and chance of gaining strength in some future version after v0.46. I have no time for coding now :sleep:

Automatization (shifting of dumbbells to slaves and guests): I can add more settings/buttons for this. Starting by taking ideas, selection by guest-slave or by size of bell? :cautious:
I think simple selection is enough (guest/slaves). Also will be reasonable impossibility to train children in guestroom. Currently this is possible - give them dumbbell.
Some more about automatizations:
1) noted that guards occasionally lost knives. On base attack they are without.
2) Streetworkers lost condoms (occasionally with switched off rotation)
3) Dumbestbell, etc. better to make another buttons.

Some other things will be good to see:
1) Possibility of renaming of children in Nursery (after Hospital starts work You can't name children, it's only auto).
2) Possibility to build Gym or sportroom with designated trainer.
3) Small symbol of race in basement/greenhouse/guestroom is also welcome, sometimes hard to find a proper slave for slavetrader.

Last edited:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Some other things will be good to see:
1) Possibility of renaming of children in Nursery (after Hospital starts work You can't name children, it's only auto).
What version are you playing? In 0.45

• Customize - Allow to change names for kids.

was introduced.

Reactions: Xamray
Oct 10, 2018
Just looking at the tags and i'm curious, how does the incest tag play into this? From what I gleaned from the game intro, your pretty much a loner/sole survivor to start with, so is it incest that MC witnesses or does that type of interaction occur down the line for the MC?

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes