Tenerax

Aug 30, 2024
Is there any possibility for more portrait options in the future? I find that they are abit limiting once you start making your base, many girls end up having to use the same portrait lol. Would be nice to get some with the blue, green hair etc also so you don't have to dye their hair to fit the portrait. Any plans for real life people portraits too?
You can freely add pictures as custom portraits, should be the second option in the Portrait screen.

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
You can freely add pictures as custom portraits, should be the second option in the Portrait screen.
Oh wow did not realize that lol. I had only been playing this game like for 12+hrs and did not even realize that was there. all this time That is so cool! maybe i should restart my game lol

Thanks for letting me know about this. it changes my enjoyment by alot! :ROFLMAO:

j.blac7

Sep 26, 2017
You can get girls pregnant, accelerate pregnancy, then rush growth till they're 18, then you can repeat, essentially being capable of fucking you daughters, granddaughter and great-granddaughters.
The gay/ trans content can be toggled off in settings. Like it's purely optional.

You'd think the author would have use the default settings for 95% of players; why the fuck most of us we'd care care about trans/gay? You're putting a bad UX on the majority of your players. Use the default settings for the majority of your users mate.

UncleEd001sex

Jul 17, 2022
You'd think the author would have use the default settings for 95% of players; why the fuck most of us we'd care care about trans/gay? You're putting a bad UX on the majority of your players. Use the default settings for the majority of your users mate.
So go play a game without the gay and trans tags. Quit cluttering the board with your Homophobic comments

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Default settings at one point will be introduced in intro. That will be rewritten, with some MC customization and also option what content to additionally enable

Reactions: Cabbytoday

arktedi9x

Aug 25, 2024
I do not have much to say other than this is one of the BEST game. It is actually in top 3 games that I love, and I played a decent amount of games already in multiple websites (lewdspot, mopoga, etc). Its gameplay is easy, you can do and achieve pretty much anything you can in the game, theme and fonts are easy to look. YOU MUST TRY this game, it is so great. They even give you a small (free) cheat to start with if you do not want to try hard, and the paid cheat is AWESOME too.

Reactions: ttyrke
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes