Last edited:

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
curious question, what engine did you use for this? VAM or daz? :unsure:

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
Oh! Thank you very much <3 was trying to find an engine that looked like this because the one im using right now really limits my creative process and frustrates me without end, will be giving VAM a look to see how it goes

Reactions: mio46 and $AREZ

ricmight

Sep 17, 2024
so, the only real difference is that you can kill the gnoll king now.
in 0.35 is impossible to do without heavy cheating.
if you are not cheating, the game is the same as v0.3 in terms of the entire gnoll encounter.
still too early, still lore breaking, still forced NTR, etc.
Hypothetically once more systems are added you could potentially beat the gnoll without cheating in future updates. (ex: currently you can't buy better gear, level up, or earn any money.)

shara romance is not in the in game log. but it is in the game.
it requires you to spend 200 gold (20 weeks of rent) to buy a single rose branch for her. which is just kek.
speaking of, there is still no reliable source of income. just one time small gains from main quest
the sex scene with her in the love route is sexy. although non repeatable.
her romance feels very rushed. like 99% of the interactions got skipped through and you only see a few key events
"ntr is optional" makes game appearing to be harem and love focused, but then the game has mostly ntr scenes and barely any love scenes. what is with making ntr optional when the game dev clearly wants to make an ntr game. dont decieve people into thinking this game is not netorare, it had so much potential

ricmight

Sep 17, 2024
Just finished playing the newest update that came out today. So far things are good combat wise. Combat has been tweaked and fixed in certain areas and items have been added to certain shops. When it comes to feedback, I provide as much as I can in the discord server. People there also give feedback about the mechanics of the game everyone sort of contributes to the betterment of the game. And so have I. Now here are my comments about the new scenes and story in this new 0.35 update... when it comes to the gnoll king and succubus, you have more options on how to go about dealing with their situation even going so far to kill the gnoll king. When it comes to your female companions, right now Shara only has content. Either going for Love or Ntr, but without spoiling it or infringing on my patreon support, right now as it stands, love route has far less content then Ntr route. If you choose to go down the ntr route, you get more content as you currently have more scenes in the game and you ALSO get to see the love route. But if you choose the love route then youre locked onto only love scenes and as it stands right now in the game, there is barely any. I talked to the game dev in the discord server at is seems as of right now, love content is not a priority. even when NTR is OPTIONAL it seems to me they are more focused on making the game Ntr path oriented and making this into big balls problem all over again... so for those wanting love and ntr routes having a balanced approach, as of now its not happening... and that makes me kinda sad to hear...
oh lord. then why even bother making the NTR optional if the game isnt even meant for people who want to do love path. it's just really decieving for people who want to support love path and the sexy women 3d models, but you force ntr on them. that is really scummy. this game would've blown up with support like crazy if it ACTUALLY focused on the LOVE path. such a shame...

Reactions: DarkToolss

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Do you need to refuse Mitora's offer to choose Shara's love or NTR route? I managed to defeat the Gnoll King without the help of Mitora, and all I can do after is practicing with Shara to increase stamina.

Last edited:

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Do you need to refuse Mitora's offer to choose Shara's love or NTR route? I managed to defeat the Gnoll King without the help of Mitora, and all I can do after is practicing with Shara to increase stamina.
Talk to Shara in the king's castle after the Gnoll King quest. Beat her three times in practice fights and it will unlock the love and NTR routes.

Reactions: homarkc

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
oh lord. then why even bother making the NTR optional if the game isnt even meant for people who want to do love path. it's just really decieving for people who want to support love path and the sexy women 3d models, but you force ntr on them. that is really scummy. this game would've blown up with support like crazy if it ACTUALLY focused on the LOVE path. such a shame...
im going to get in to "love routes" and my game won't have any NTR (for obvious reasons) so you should get my game a look xP going to focus on learning how to use VAM and transition from HS2 to VAM models~

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes