harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
who are you quoting?
are those your idea? the devs?
----
overall, look fine as far as options go
it is missing a non corruption harem. (yes, I realize it is harder to pull off. but... fantasy.)

except true ending which is bad because:
1. it nullifies the meaning of all your choices, as it makes every other ending a false ending that didn't really happen.
2. it forces you to play through every single flavor of NTR to unlock? no thank you.
3. extreme grind.

True Ending is normally found in japanese VNs where your endings are:
end 1 = marry waifu 1
end 2 = marry waifu 2
end 3 = marry waifu 3
True Ending = harem

which, while more palatable than forced NTR route, is still not good as it is forced padding/grind.
it forces you to replay the game over and over to unlock the harem route.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PandyBou

PandyBou

Mar 24, 2024
who are you quoting?
are those your idea? the devs?
----
overall, look fine as far as options go
it is missing a non corruption harem. (yes, I realize it is harder to pull off. but... fantasy.)

except true ending which is bad because:
1. it nullifies the meaning of all your choices, as it makes every other ending a false ending that didn't really happen.
2. it forces you to play through every single flavor of NTR to unlock? no thank you.
3. extreme grind.

True Ending is normally found in japanese VNs where your endings are:
end 1 = marry waifu 1
end 2 = marry waifu 2
end 3 = marry waifu 3
True Ending = harem

which, while more palatable than forced NTR route, is still not good as it is forced padding/grind.
it forces you to replay the game over and over to unlock the harem route.
I think you are right on the true ending, I have seen them on Japan VN so I think will be a good idea for this game, but you are 100 corect of not going for a Ntr route just by unblock the true end

And yes, Those were my ideas from the discord after playing the game yesterday at nigth.

Thank you for letting me know how True ending works and is not a good idea for this game, specialy for the ones who don like Ntr content.

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
I hope there is the public this game deserve but that's absolutely not for me as the models... no comments ^^

wackop

Feb 21, 2022
>"Optional NTR"
>The only "option" is picking who gets taken by the furry.
Cmon OP.
yeah.... i hope the next update has a more balance approach to both, right now it seems like he's favoring one over the other

ACMACROX

Dec 25, 2021
Nice game dev. Is there anyway to let the chaos champion fuck all of your companions, the three part members AND the succubus? That would be awesome.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
yeah.... i hope the next update has a more balance approach to both, right now it seems like he's favoring one over the other
I'm just not a fan of pitching the game as harem, and then already in the early part of the game its... that.

I don't even despise NTR or anything (I do find cuck/"unaware" POV boring/repetitive/predictable/lazy), what I do dislike is a dev pitching something and people get something other than promised.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
the dev needs to slow the pacing little bit , we need more interaction and some connection to the game i just feel like the MC is not person he has no personitly he has nothing !!! and the girls he meets he just asks them questions then boom !! nothing i feel like the game needs remake and slow start to feel the story

wackop

Feb 21, 2022
I'm just not a fan of pitching the game as harem, and then already in the early part of the game its... that.

I don't even despise NTR or anything (I do find cuck/"unaware" POV boring/repetitive/predictable/lazy), what I do dislike is a dev pitching something and people get something other than promised.
yeah i agree, I like Ntr, netori, and vanilla. but when you pitch a harem game and give us this good foundation of potential story and adventuring with amazing character models potentially building great relationships and character development with these characters; just for it to be taken away so early and even focusing more on the NTR route in early updates other than the MAIN story and love direction is just dumb and messy. I hope this next update has more to offer because if not, im seriously considering unsubbing from the patreon.

zmatrt

Jan 12, 2022
yeah i agree, I like Ntr, netori, and vanilla. but when you pitch a harem game and give us this good foundation of potential story and adventuring with amazing character models potentially building great relationships and character development with these characters; just for it to be taken away so early and even focusing more on the NTR route in early updates other than the MAIN story and love direction is just dumb and messy. I hope this next update has more to offer because if not, im seriously considering unsubbing from the patreon.
since you are subbed to the patreon, how's the feedback the dev is receiving there?

wackop

Feb 21, 2022
since you are subbed to the patreon, how's the feedback the dev is receiving there?
Just finished playing the newest update that came out today. So far things are good combat wise. Combat has been tweaked and fixed in certain areas and items have been added to certain shops. When it comes to feedback, I provide as much as I can in the discord server. People there also give feedback about the mechanics of the game everyone sort of contributes to the betterment of the game. And so have I. Now here are my comments about the new scenes and story in this new 0.35 update... when it comes to the gnoll king and succubus, you have more options on how to go about dealing with their situation even going so far to kill the gnoll king. When it comes to your female companions, right now Shara only has content. Either going for Love or Ntr, but without spoiling it or infringing on my patreon support, right now as it stands, love route has far less content then Ntr route. If you choose to go down the ntr route, you get more content as you currently have more scenes in the game and you ALSO get to see the love route. But if you choose the love route then youre locked onto only love scenes and as it stands right now in the game, there is barely any. I talked to the game dev in the discord server at is seems as of right now, love content is not a priority. even when NTR is OPTIONAL it seems to me they are more focused on making the game Ntr path oriented and making this into big balls problem all over again... so for those wanting love and ntr routes having a balanced approach, as of now its not happening... and that makes me kinda sad to hear...

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
My review got removed and I can't even review I game I subscribed for, but at least its tagged correctly now. :KEK:

Combat remains pointless window dressing that serves no purpose, and I expect it to remain that way for several updates or more. Dev may as well have made it into an outright VN instead.

wackop

Feb 21, 2022
My review got removed and I can't even review I game I subscribed for, but at least its tagged correctly now. :KEK:

Combat remains pointless window dressing that serves no purpose, and I expect it to remain that way for several updates or more. Dev may as well have made it into an outright VN instead.
Really? thats kinds concerning, your review gave people insight to the criticism and cons of this game. I wonder why it was taken down.

wackop

Feb 21, 2022

just updated my review posting

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
so, the only real difference is that you can kill the gnoll king now.
in 0.35 is impossible to do without heavy cheating.
if you are not cheating, the game is the same as v0.3 in terms of the entire gnoll encounter.
still too early, still lore breaking, still forced NTR, etc.
Hypothetically once more systems are added you could potentially beat the gnoll without cheating in future updates. (ex: currently you can't buy better gear, level up, or earn any money.)

shara romance is not in the in game log. but it is in the game.
it requires you to spend 200 gold (20 weeks of rent) to buy a single rose branch for her. which is just kek.
speaking of, there is still no reliable source of income. just one time small gains from main quest
the sex scene with her in the love route is sexy. although non repeatable.
her romance feels very rushed. like 99% of the interactions got skipped through and you only see a few key events

Last edited:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AgeOfWarhammer-0.35Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PandyBou

Mar 24, 2024
so, the only real difference is that you can kill the gnoll king now.
in 0.35 is impossible to do without heavy cheating.
if you are not cheating, the game is the same as v0.3 in terms of the entire gnoll encounter.
still too early, still lore breaking, still forced NTR, etc.
Hypothetically once more systems are added you could potentially beat the gnoll without cheating in future updates. (ex: currently you can't buy better gear, level up, or earn any money.)

shara romance is not in the in game log. but it is in the game.
it requires you to spend 200 gold (20 weeks of rent) to buy a single rose branch for her. which is just kek.
speaking of, there is still no reliable source of income. just one time small gains from main quest
the sex scene with her in the love route is sexy. although non repeatable.
her romance feels very rushed. like 99% of the interactions got skipped through and you only see a few key events
I agree with these observations, even without a cheat you can escape the fight with the King Gnoll, however you lose the opportunity to earn the money for the job, so, you will have to use one of your girls or the Succubus.

On the other hand, Sarha's route option is just as complicated in terms of combat, there are no equipment upgrade options and you can only overcome her fights with potions, something new and that will be useful in future encounters.

Finally, it is true that there seems to be a bug with Sarah's script, after returning to the city after the encounter with the King Gnoll there are no more options available in either the main quest or the side quest, if it were not for the images of catches wouldn't know that you can start their route.

I think that the training mechanics with the girls will help us have more bonds with them in addition to improving our combat skills for more difficult confrontations. at the same time, there will be optional NTR options at key moments, I hope that when you complete the love routes you can repeat scenes with the girls, for now Saraha is only going to suck penises at the temple and you can go as much as you want but you can't have sex again with her later even if you choose the route of love.

Finally, the flower you buy is somewhat expensive and because of the little you have earned up to that point, the expense in positions and if there will be an improvement mechanic in the equipment, you will be limited in what to buy.

PandyBou

Mar 24, 2024
My suggestions are these:
1. Improve the potions, you recover little life or stamina which makes you consume a lot for training with Sarah, if the rest of the girls were also training it would be good if the potions were stronger thus overcoming their fights more easily.

2. Equipment upgrade, the town blacksmith only gives you a sword and armor, I think adding a stock of axes, maces, helmets and other pieces of equipment for you and your companions could make the fights more epic and dynamic.

3. Passive income, I think that by being a friend of the King, or at least being a warrior recognized by the mayor, the king and a noble, we should receive a passive income weekly, since if we are going to have to buy positions, weapons , armor and gifts for the girls we will need money, so passive entries and micro jobs like killing wolves would be a good way to pay for all that, especially if the flowers in Warhammer cost 200 gold hahahahhahaa.

4. replayed sexual scenes/Gallery, now that Sarah's route is over I am a little upset that the only action available after having sex with her for the first time is the gloryhole, I like that on the route we have the option to choose NTR or Vanilla , but I hope that after the first time we can continue visiting the girls to repeat sexual encounters.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes