Ren'Py - Age of Warhammer [v0.35fix] [SARIZ]

1. 1.00 star(s)

ricmight

what is with saying ntr is going to be optional when there is mostly forced ntr content with the women? if this is an rpg fantasy game shouldn't it be netori? where we get to steal the love interest from other men? there are barely any love scenes for people who don't want to do ntr? feels like this sariz guy just wants to make an ntr game, i feel like this game started off amazing, but really its just ntr game disguised to be a love oriented game. this game and story had so much potential. i wish the developer the best and the people the best but this game just isn't fun or isn't what it was promised to be
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Febui

Review of version 0.35
    The visuals are self-evident, if you like what you see at a glance then you'll like it in the game. My opinion won't add much, so I'll skip it.

The writing is vaguely generic feeling in ways, and also awkwardly paced. I would say it feels like roleplay with an AI bot, where it has these general ideas of things that happen in a fantasy setting but isn't focused and can't plan ahead. The fact the backgrounds and side-characters are all AI generated makes it difficult not to genuinely assume that's how the story was made.
    And it's not the supposedly very good stuff, it feels like the free AIs. The more I type this, the more I feel the creator really did just RP with an AI and then make some game around it. Word for word, I'm sure AIs have spit out these soulless filler interactions. Here is an excerpt:
    Tricia: What's on your mind?
    Player: I wanted to get to know you better
    Player: We'll be working closely together, and I think it's important we understand each other
    Tricia: (laughs softly) I suppose you're right
    Tricia: We'll be facing all sorts of dangers together - trust is essential
    Tricia: What would you like to know?
    >What kind of magic do you use
    Tricia: I mostly use healing magic
    Tricia: But if necessary, I can stand up for myself and scorch my enemies with fire magic
    (Note, that part especially feels like what AI makes fantasy mages say. Probably said fire magic just because of her fiery red hair)
    >How did you end up in this group
    Tricia: I was stationed near the border, helping to defend a small village from invading forces
    Tricia: The hordes of chaos came at us, one by one
    Tricia: It was a brutal fight, but we managed to hold the line
    Tricia: What stood out was how we won with strategy and a little bit of magic

Look, this is not well delivered regardless, but it really is JUST like AI talks. Look at how vapid that is. It says nothing, it has no flavor, it's generic. With the pacing across the board being the pace and beats of an AI RP, the non-3D being AI generated, the only thing you're getting out of this is fat Triss Marigold.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Rogue21

SARIZ is back at it with another one. This game is a bit different that their other games as there's a combat system and (I hope) a quest system. Looks promising, but not much content as now.

Reviewing v.01

Pros:
    • The couple scenes in the game so far are well done and animated
    • The characters have extremely defined proportions (a con for some)
    • There is an actual game aspect as there's a combat system (in place at least, there's only one fight as of now)
    • Takes around 30 min, won't discredit the playtime as it's only in 0.1
    • Music is nice and fitting

Cons:
    • Navigating through the town sucks, I hope there's a map someday
    • I don't see a gallery as of v0.1
    • The combat system is basic and generic

I'll wait for a couple more updates then come back to this but I hope this is what puts SARIZ on the map if they aren't already there.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

PandyBou

This is my updated review on Age of Warhammer V.02

What I liked:

- New beginning with the option to choose the size of the MC's penis (I think the dialogues and interactions with the girls will change depending on your choice at the beginning)

- Improved mobility with the integration of a map

- Introduction of new characters and extra scenes with the girl from the brothel.

What I didn't like:

-The combat is still somewhat rough.

- There is still the mobility of V.01, leaving the map as optional.

- Only the female characters and the MC are modeled, the rest are PNG images.

The game is going very well so far, I'm excited to imagine what the sexual interactions with all the girls will be like in the future.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

This game has great into music at the main menu. Well done there. Really gets you pumped to do an adventure. The artwork in the background is not bad either with the castle, large waterfalls, and caverns. In fact, the artwork for all the locations is beautiful.

The exposition dump where the MC talks directly about his life is a lot of telling and not showing. Try to weave in some personality to the character though the dialogue instead of just telling the audience the character is good or bad at certain things.

As for the beautiful ladies, their breasts really capture the eye but the faces look like plastic. The need to look a bit more like the ladies from Dungeon Slaves by adn700. There, they also look like plastic but have a movement to them that does not make the characters fell as stiff.

Will say this, was intrigued when talking to the mayor and mentioned the town you are in having a male population problem. Is it a curse on the town that causes more girls to be born then boys? Am really interested in this. Also how the women of the village have huge breasts compared to the rest of the kingdom. Is that a curse (or a blessing)?

And not sure if this is possible but recommend changing the artwork of the Town Square so you see more ladies with huge breasts. Helps players better buy that this town really does have few males and a lot of busty ladies.

And not sure if this was a bug so am hesitant to put this here but when I attacked the dog, for four hits, my attack did not land. Barely beat the second dog by guarding and attacking again.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Nachio2009

Good models. Ignore the hate bro. This have future... Just make nice sex scenes and people will pay money to you :)
    I give you 5 stars to compensate for what the asshole who didn't like the models did.
    So... the only thing i need to say is ...
    All Hail "Gigant ass" tag !
  7. 2.00 star(s)

wackop

Updated Review Sept. 2024:

Pros: Just finished playing the newest update that came out today. So far things are good combat wise. Combat has been tweaked and fixed in certain areas and items have been added to certain shops. When it comes to feedback, I provide as much as I can in the discord server. People there also give feedback about the mechanics of the game everyone sort of contributes to the betterment of the game. And so have I.

Cons: Now here are my comments about the new scenes and story in this new 0.35 update... when it comes to the gnoll king and succubus, you have more options on how to go about dealing with their situation even going so far to kill the gnoll king. When it comes to your female companions, right now Shara only has content. Either going for Love or Ntr, but without spoiling it or infringing on my patreon support, right now as it stands, love route has far less content then Ntr route. If you choose to go down the ntr route, you get more content as you currently have more scenes in the game and you ALSO get to see the love route. But if you choose the love route then you're locked onto only love scenes and as it stands right now in the game, there is barely any. I talked to the game dev in the discord server at is seems as of right now, love content is not a priority. even when NTR is OPTIONAL it seems to me they are more focused on making the game Ntr path oriented and making this into big balls problem all over again... so for those wanting love and ntr routes having a balanced approach, as of now its not happening... and that makes me kinda sad to hear... So as of right now, this is really at the end of the day and NTR game., with very little love route being a sort of side story or really an after thought.

I was hoping for the dev to understand peoples feedback from not only this game but from his other ones as well put this game and the state its in really just proves to me that when you try to provide criticism or question where you're patreon support money is going, it's kinda up in the air. I really hope the best for this game, but as of now I think I will take a step back from supporting the game with the current direction it's heading into. It was a fun and interesting premise at first. Thank you for reading.

Old review:
    To counter act the previous rating from review bullying, I actually am a huge fan of these thicc hot milf models. As of now the VN doesn't have much content, but I really do like the clean UI, simple and straight forward story, and the freedom for the creator, to write anything they want without much restriction. Combat isnt anything special, but it certainly does feel very DnD stylish. Can't wait to see what the story as in store and more sexy animations.