smackshock

Oct 24, 2020
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.8.6 Test] [Chyos] - Compressed

Files are decrypted, Mods that change the system.json (or pictures that are encrypted won't work).

Win [1,27 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hello.
is there a compressed v0.5.8.7?
because i saw someone posting that kind of version.

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
likely he, same as me, can't increase ayita's affection to even 1, because she's non interactable.

read the reply properly next time.
quote from the walkthrough.
at the start of her route, you can't do that....

"Ayita is a material woman. Poor Palak didn't know. She's unable to develop real feelings. Maybe the MC will be able to change that in the future. For now you can increase her affection by giving her Jewelry (brooch, ring, neclace) or wine-bottles to increase her affection. For each gift you will gain 1 favor from her.

1. Once per evening you can now ask her for a dance. You should be at affection 2+.
  2. Dance with her again, you now have the option to take you cock out."
"After you become chief (assuming you did)" xD YOU read the reply properly next time, boiyo! If you don't like my suggestion then ignore it, block me for it, report it, whatever you gotta do to stroke your ego even further but don't presume to tell me what I can and cannot give as an alternative suggestion to someone else's issue!

Last edited:

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
thanks for the reply. i've "helped" her admirer find an un-bearable cave, and meet his maker quite far ways back, and i'm at the quest where you have to capture a certain someone, requiring the building of a cage.

from the walkthrough, it states you need "1 affection" to dance with her. since i can't really interact with her in any meaningful way, since she's always tired, or indisposed dancing(and shooting her 1 line responses), i see no way to proceed.

i am NOT on NTR path, so her doing other people isn't the issue, as i saw when looking further up.

and yes, i tried interacting with little circle and focusing on her in the sitting at fire scene. still gives no joy.

i last played this game, in 2022? i think? whenever i gave the stat tutorial comment. everything else seems to be working OKAY.

the only other issue that comes to mind is getting the frisha dialogue in relation to mira, which supposedly happens after she spies on you 2.
sending her admirer to his death closes the love route for Ayita. You can not give her any gifts and gain affection.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Weekly Status Report

Good afternoon,

another week has passed, so it's time to write a brief overview of what I've been up to over the last few days.

The week started as the last ended, with work on Ophilia's bonus scene. I had actually hoped to finish it last Friday, but there were so many bugs that I didn't manage to finish it before Monday night, even though I worked all day Saturday.
Of course, errors were not the only reason for the delay. I also finally converted Ophilia's old content (before her outfit change) into a dream scene, which will be available as soon as said change happens.
I also added 2 more animations for Rick & Ophilia, which weren't originally planned, but which I think improve the flow of the scene considerably. I briefly considered making even more of it, but that would have gone beyond the scope of the scene and I dropped it (so no morning visits from Rick for Ophilia).
The rest of the week passed very quickly. I didn't work on Tuesday because I had an appointment (I worked on Saturday to make up for it). For the most part I have been working on new animations for Lilly and Elisabeth as well as new 3d rooms in which these scenes will take place.

I hope that in the course of the next week I will be able to realize the planned scenes and move the story about Lilly forward. It is my goal to finish this in the coming week, but I also know that it will take time. I was also planning to make further changes to Penny's content (the barn still needs a makeover), so I don't know if I'll really be able to finish everything by the end of the week, so I can't give you a release date for 0.5.9.0 yet as much as I want to.

As soon as this has a satisfying endpoint I can finally move on to Bianca's & Gavina's update.
I finally made the count and it was really close between them and Arianna.
I'm very excitied about this update (as for pretty much all of them or I probably wouldn't be making them the way they are). We will finally go deeper into the mine and will meet more goblins (also finally female one) This will also revisit the conflict with the Dark Elves, and I will reveal more about their motivations.

Anyway, that is all for now, I hope you had a good week and now a relaxing weekend!

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Weekly Status Report

Good afternoon,

another week has passed, so it's time to write a brief overview of what I've been up to over the last few days.

The week started as the last ended, with work on Ophilia's bonus scene. I had actually hoped to finish it last Friday, but there were so many bugs that I didn't manage to finish it before Monday night, even though I worked all day Saturday.
Of course, errors were not the only reason for the delay. I also finally converted Ophilia's old content (before her outfit change) into a dream scene, which will be available as soon as said change happens.
I also added 2 more animations for Rick & Ophilia, which weren't originally planned, but which I think improve the flow of the scene considerably. I briefly considered making even more of it, but that would have gone beyond the scope of the scene and I dropped it (so no morning visits from Rick for Ophilia).
The rest of the week passed very quickly. I didn't work on Tuesday because I had an appointment (I worked on Saturday to make up for it). For the most part I have been working on new animations for Lilly and Elisabeth as well as new 3d rooms in which these scenes will take place.

I hope that in the course of the next week I will be able to realize the planned scenes and move the story about Lilly forward. It is my goal to finish this in the coming week, but I also know that it will take time. I was also planning to make further changes to Penny's content (the barn still needs a makeover), so I don't know if I'll really be able to finish everything by the end of the week, so I can't give you a release date for 0.5.9.0 yet as much as I want to.

As soon as this has a satisfying endpoint I can finally move on to Bianca's & Gavina's update.
I'm very excitied about this update (as for pretty much all of them or I probably wouldn't be making them the way they are). We will finally go deeper into the mine and will meet more goblins (also finally female one) This will also revisit the conflict with the Dark Elves, and I will reveal more about their motivations.

Anyway, that is all for now, I hope you had a good week and now a relaxing weekend!
Ah hell yea baby, finally getting some shortstack lovin' into this game! I'm kind of surprised y'all are going with goblins first, I personally would've thought halfling because Bianca's origin isn't elaborated upon a lot, but got some nice hinting to it still -- just seemed convenient enough to go with that first! But yea, freaking hyped for 8.7 now I might actually sub come payday to get early access!

Reactions: Ntrsugar

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Ah hell yea baby, finally getting some shortstack lovin' into this game! I'm kind of surprised y'all are going with goblins first, I personally would've thought halfling because Bianca's origin isn't elaborated upon a lot, but got some nice hinting to it still -- just seemed convenient enough to go with that first! But yea, freaking hyped for 8.7 now I might actually sub come payday to get early access!
I already shared the 0.5.8.7 update about 4 days ago.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-5-8-6a-chyos.32136/post-14852202

Reactions: ho20021013

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
"After you become chief (assuming you did)" xD YOU read the reply properly next time, boiyo! If you don't like my suggestion then ignore it, block me for it, report it, whatever you gotta do to stroke your ego even further but don't presume to tell me what I can and cannot give as an alternative suggestion to someone else's issue!
everyone should become chief and kill Dasan, even people into NTR should make an exception just so they can kill Dasan.
if killing him meant no sex at all in that village, it would still be worth it just to kill Dasan.

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
everyone should become chief and kill Dasan, even people into NTR should make an exception just so they can kill Dasan.
if killing him meant no sex at all in that village, it would still be worth it just to kill Dasan.
I couldn't agree more, I swear to God he and Dave are two halves of the same cringe coin! Also without trying to spoil it for folks, Dasan can still be killed eventually if he runs after being put on trial so that's at least satisfying enough to me!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Weekly Status Report

Good afternoon,

Good Lord, I can't believe they chose that deformed Skinny Bigfoot girl over Arianna.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyway, delay after delay as usual, but... who gives a damn by now.

Reactions: Metallic_box

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Good Lord, I can't believe they chose that deformed Skinny Bigfoot girl over Arianna.

Well as long as the quality of the overall game is staying stable or even improving I won't complain to much... we are still several years away from other creaters being around as long as Chyos and their "Update cycles"

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well as long as the quality of the overall game is staying stable or even improving I won't complain to much... we are still several years away from other creaters being around as long as Chyos and their "Update cycles"
We had told him - quite some time ago - that he should have stopped making those monthly bonus scenes and focus on the main quests only in order to move forward with the storylines.

Well, he didn't.

Anyway, I don't care anymore.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018

Yes, curse those feet lovers. They are both reddish haired and nearly flat, so it could only be the feet being the deciding factor.

(Only a joke, no kink shaming.)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yes, curse those feet lovers. They are both reddish haired and nearly flat, so it could only be the feet being the deciding factor.

(Only a joke, no kink shaming.)
Bro, IMHO Arianna's quest, which involves the cultists, is the best storyline of all.

'nuff said.

Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
It think there's like an entire cult of werewolves, or it might actually just be a whole cult of fanatics hoping to become werewolves I don't remember the specifics tbh!
If you kill the werewolf when you rescue Arianna her dad is still alive, so the one in that area probably isn't her daddy, hunter guy (forgot his name) also mentions that it probably wasn't the only one and that he and the MC should remain alert and try to dig deeper into the cult.

4.60 star(s) 155 Votes