Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
MC tells Tia he and Marcus arrived when he was 5 (This when talking about MC not having a clue about Tia's origin), minimum would be 27 if Marcus worked on Emily right away (Emily pregancy + 21 Mira birthdays + base of 5 at arrival).
Minimum would still be 26 if MC was born in the later part of the year (I don't recall there is ever any birthday party or otherwise mention of it... thinking about it...sounds like a great Bonus scene, Harem sex party with all our conquests)... but yeah 27 is much more realistic.
1.png
... also think this is pitiful?

Last edited:

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
struggling with ayita(and in consequence nyra).

during day, when she finally appears, she's tired from dancing.
during dance, she's dancing and asks me to sit & watch.
use icon to sit at fire, and watch her, nothing further happens
after dance, she's tired from dancing

i remember having to give her a gift, but i have no idea how exactly to do that.

Kelfistan

Apr 1, 2018
struggling with ayita(and in consequence nyra).

during day, when she finally appears, she's tired from dancing.
during dance, she's dancing and asks me to sit & watch.
use icon to sit at fire, and watch her, nothing further happens
after dance, she's tired from dancing

i remember having to give her a gift, but i have no idea how exactly to do that.
As for gifting her, did you do the side quest with one of the NPCs that likes her? After that I think you can give her gifts afterwards.

In order to advance with her you sit at the fire, if her affection is high enough I think you can ask her to come over. DON'T have sex with her instead choose the "just sit and watch the fire with her" option, her dialogue will advance. Keep on increasing affection when necessary and choosing the non-sex option until her says something that moves on

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
As for gifting her, did you do the side quest with one of the NPCs that likes her? After that I think you can give her gifts afterwards.
thanks for the reply. i've "helped" her admirer find an un-bearable cave, and meet his maker quite far ways back, and i'm at the quest where you have to capture a certain someone, requiring the building of a cage.
In order to advance with her you sit at the fire, if her affection is high enough I think you can ask her to come over. DON'T have sex with her instead choose the "just sit and watch the fire with her" option, her dialogue will advance. Keep on increasing affection when necessary and choosing the non-sex option until her says something that moves on
from the walkthrough, it states you need "1 affection" to dance with her. since i can't really interact with her in any meaningful way, since she's always tired, or indisposed dancing(and shooting her 1 line responses), i see no way to proceed.

i am NOT on NTR path, so her doing other people isn't the issue, as i saw when looking further up.

and yes, i tried interacting with little circle and focusing on her in the sitting at fire scene. still gives no joy.

i last played this game, in 2022? i think? whenever i gave the stat tutorial comment. everything else seems to be working OKAY.

the only other issue that comes to mind is getting the frisha dialogue in relation to mira, which supposedly happens after she spies on you 2.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Ok having issues with Ophelia. I am following the guide and I have purchased the horse and she says I hope I see you tonight and according to the guide I am supposed to go to her room and lockpick at 12am. Every time I do this I get arrested and nothing progresses. Any help would be appreciated

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
icl, the idea of going having dates around picnic or even night time dates and etc should be more explored upon because feels more natural going on a couple dates first before getting to score the LIs XD

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Ok having issues with Ophelia. I am following the guide and I have purchased the horse and she says I hope I see you tonight and according to the guide I am supposed to go to her room and lockpick at 12am. Every time I do this I get arrested and nothing progresses. Any help would be appreciated
have you already slept with her? i haven't got up to that part in current playthrough(haven't done kate's content, or claire's).

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
have you already slept with her? i haven't got up to that part in current playthrough(haven't done kate's content, or claire's).
Yes I have slept with her more than once, she will get naked, bought the horse, and I am now up to the point where I need to find a replacement for Kate. She keeps coming back to town as well so I am not sure what is going wrong.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Yes I have slept with her more than once, she will get naked, bought the horse, and I am now up to the point where I need to find a replacement for Kate. She keeps coming back to town as well so I am not sure what is going wrong.
i'll see if i can get to that part today, and see if i have same issue.
but, atleast it's there for others.

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
There is no Mary in the game, there is a Mira but she has nothing to do with Dave.
Her sister is the one that is dating Dave in the beginning and her name is Frisha.
My mistake, i just forgot about the name of other Emily Daughter, Frisha. SHE is the potential victum of MC stuff, that was used against him.

But Lucius pays you for the first sample doesn't he? That's what I was confused by is whether or not he purchases your sperm once he finds out what it can do.
This is, well ... "necessary evil", to find out, how to corrupt others with "Cum Wine". After that you must decide: do you want "free 20 silvers, +1 to Corruption and potential chance to get NTRed (maybe in next patches we`ll get new scenes)" or "life without a problems"? +70 Corruption for Church Quest can be achieved without selling "flasks", but not so fast.

Last edited:

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
My mistake, i just forgot about the name of other Emily Daughter, Frisha. SHE is the potential victum of MC stuff, that was used against him.

This is, well ... "necessary evil", to find out, how to corrupt others with "Cum Wine". After that you must decide: do you want "free 20 silvers, +1 to Corruption and potential chance to get NTRed (maybe in next patches we`ll get new scenes)" or "life without a problems"? +70 Corruption for Church Quest can be achieved without selling "flasks", but not so fast.
Ah, I see what you meant now then. Thanks for clarifying!

zanetti100

Oct 17, 2017
Maybe i'm unique in this for the Bonus Scene with Ophilia (0.5.8.7). If I progress the NTR route up to the part where Rick follows along up to the room, after the scene, the ESC key stops working for some reason.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
After becoming chief (assuming you did), spend time with her at the campfire at night without sex 5 times and she will start to approach her confession of love. A more detailed explanation can be found in the walkthrough, I definitely recommend downloading it soon as you're able!
likely he, same as me, can't increase ayita's affection to even 1, because she's non interactable.

read the reply properly next time.
quote from the walkthrough.
at the start of her route, you can't do that....

"Ayita is a material woman. Poor Palak didn't know. She's unable to develop real feelings. Maybe the MC will be able to change that in the future. For now you can increase her affection by giving her Jewelry (brooch, ring, neclace) or wine-bottles to increase her affection. For each gift you will gain 1 favor from her.

1. Once per evening you can now ask her for a dance. You should be at affection 2+.
  2. Dance with her again, you now have the option to take you cock out."

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Why didn't Thomas attack Claire? Logically speaking, he shouldn't have let her go
After the MC start helping Claire in the kitchen, and you raise her Affection a little, she allows you to speak to her at night in her room. Claire tells you Thomas prefers younger girls. This is also the reason why she asks the MC if he finds her attractive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ntrsugar
4.60 star(s) 155 Votes