• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

NoobPeen

Apr 29, 2020
how do i progress on the upskirt king quest i just have about 9 photos all being from some randoms in the school

Gamerboyfan99

Jul 2, 2017
What step are you on for dont bite..
The gaming quest is an early one which i will be revisiting soon as its needs finishing.. there is not alot of steps to it.. So you might have hit the end but it might not be telling you that.
So finished the 15 handjobs and moved to facial but it says you need to watch 10 videos of which was already green and completed. So I am assuming thats a bug?

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
So finished the 15 handjobs and moved to facial but it says you need to watch 10 videos of which was already green and completed. So I am assuming thats a bug?
I'm going to have to check that.. but I think the bug must be the green colour if as soon as you went to that step it was showing as green... have you tried viewing 10 facials.. I think that will probably unlock it.. if to dm me your save and I can take a look if you want.

ChaoticSky

May 23, 2018
holy shit why is the background white. Use light grey or something if you dont want to use a dark colour like normal people.

UrDeathxx

Nov 2, 2019
Bi points don't increase after jerking off the bully despite what the pop up says, am I missing something?

2.50 star(s) 20 Votes