piroman22pl

Jun 30, 2018
Hi, I have the Instagran task step 5 "Best to get in the bathroom before her(7am) and plant your phone." but for a few weeks I have nothing in the game, can someone help me what to do to activate it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UrbaiZ

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Just to update everyone... I have posted the changelog for v0.8 on my patreon page.
The patreon version will be released tomorrow.
This has been a really slog of a release.. Over 500 media files.. lines of code going from about 17000 to 19000..
If you are able to support on patreon I will be real grateful but as always, this game will be released here free in time. :)
And look forward to your comments on it then :)

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
To start with, I think you're doing something great here, and I'm looking forward to some version down the line, but...

I've played rather early version of the game (v0.1), while there was barely any content, and now got back to try it again...
While there's more content I don't find any pleasure in playing the game... at least there are ways to cheese it, but...
One of the main issues I have with the game is money earning collides with shitload of quests, a bunch of quests are set at the same time too (11AM on Weekends), which leaves you doing nothing on days, but if you want to earn money at garage, it's from 9-12, so you're not doing shit for quests. Same as for bunch of quests which are done on work days, most of them are done at 9AM, so you're doing nothing...

Also... since game works in 15 minute steps, there should absolutely be a 15 minute skip too, not just an hour skip.

After some grinding, I've found it best to "sit" in gym skip days by hour, talk to people there, build up strength, attend class, read books, to grind skills, and then pass rest of the day while still in the gym, then progress a quest or two on weekends, and then again pass the week, so I could progress stuff on weekend... the issues pops up when you have to earn 100 to progress to next step of the quest (probably more later), which so that's passing 2 weeks, so you could progress a quest on 3rd.
Dunno... I didn't read the content, but there was never an option to start a job in the Supermarket, I did complete quest, but my only option was to work at dad's. There are probably better ways to earn money later on, but since saveeditonline didn't work to fix my money issues, and let me enjoy the game with less grinding, I've decided to give up at this time. Like... I have to spend 50+20 on Eva, 100 on Balaclava (who the fuck pays 100 for a Balaclava, just get one for 5 bucks), 100 for Laptop, 20 for Eliah(?)... now covert that into 50 per week...
Honestly... I wonder if some devs play other games on here, and do they enjoy grinding there. I know you want to extend gameplay, so that it seems like there's a lot more content than there actually is, since it takes a lot more time to implement that contet, but having to grind/skip in game days which lasts 10 more times than a few minutes of content isn't enjoyable to people (and I'm not talking just about me).

Few issues popped up during gameplay tho. Some quests steps wouldn't work, especially things like opening attachments. Like... Fox would send me two attachments of her costumes I couldn't see either of them (I think it happened 3 or 4 times actually), there is a button for them, but when I click nothing happens. Someone else (Coco I think) also sent, couldn't open it. But when someone third sent, I could.
Now I don't think it actually stopped the quests from progressing, but still... since I have to spend 15 minutes grinding to see one image, it better show up! lol

I didn't really like how interface works, and having to go diagonally over the screen to triggers stuff all the time, but what I've actually found annoying is how locations are separated, like... instead of having first floor and all locations, second floor and all locations all on offer, having to move to stairs each time to get to 2nd floor was really annoying.
Which becomes a lot bigger issue with school, and when I'm trying to find specific person, and then go get to gym, I need to go through boys changing room, to get to library, I need to select other corridor, and icon are smallish, and it's easy to missclick.
I think school would benefit greatly from having it's own map (like main city does, so you can know which characters are where in school, and not having to look for them, room by room).

I think some of the videos are needlessly long, which will add to issue of game being 10GB by the time you're done if trend continues. A few pictures can tell a lot more at times. Some of the vids I've enabled content browser to enable skipping parts to see if there's anything interesting... and there wasn't.

There's no load game in game, so if I've wanted to test stuff out, and "save scum", I've had to refresh the browser, and load the game from the starting screen. Not really an issue, just extra step, but...

Last edited:

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
I have updated the front page with the link to v0.801
Note that due to a minor slip up on my part, I did not update the version number of the first page of the game, but the version number once playing is correct.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LizJ

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
To start with, I think you're doing something great here, and I'm looking forward to some version down the line, but...

Thanks

I've played rather early version of the game (v0.1), while there was barely any content, and now got back to try it again...
While there's more content I don't find any pleasure in playing the game... at least there are ways to cheese it, but...
One of the main issues I have with the game is money earning collides with shitload of quests, a bunch of quests are set at the same time too (11AM on Weekends), which leaves you doing nothing on days, but if you want to earn money at garage, it's from 9-12, so you're not doing shit for quests. Same as for bunch of quests which are done on work days, most of them are done at 9AM, so you're doing nothing...

So as the game goes on, I am introducing more ways to make money.. The best early way is to pick up lunch money each morning from mother, then you got the job in the shop, then working for father, and now there are two other ways also. Plus there is an option to sell items (some of which reoccur). I have tweaked some of the stats needed for some quests as the earlier version were too harsh.. You should use the quest colour guide as an idea to how much grind a quest will need, or if you do the easier ones first you will find its less grind for the harder ones.

Also... since game works in 15 minute steps, there should absolutely be a 15 minute skip too, not just an hour skip.
As events and like happen by the hour, there would not be a reason to skip 15.. however I think what you mean is to skip to the next hour, so if the time is 3:45, a skip would take to 4pm as would from 3:15?

After some grinding, I've found it best to "sit" in gym skip days by hour, talk to people there, build up strength, attend class, read books, to grind skills, and then pass rest of the day while still in the gym, then progress a quest or two on weekends, and then again pass the week, so I could progress stuff on weekend... the issues pops up when you have to earn 100 to progress to next step of the quest (probably more later), which so that's passing 2 weeks, so you could progress a quest on 3rd.
Dunno... I didn't read the content, but there was never an option to start a job in the Supermarket, I did complete quest, but my only option was to work at dad's. There are probably better ways to earn money later on, but since saveeditonline didn't work to fix my money issues, and let me enjoy the game with less grinding, I've decided to give up at this time. Like... I have to spend 50+20 on Eva, 100 on Balaclava (who the fuck pays 100 for a Balaclava, just get one for 5 bucks), 100 for Laptop, 20 for Eliah(?)... now covert that into 50 per week...
Its important to understand that the quests is not the only content (or at least I am building that up).. And the quests should sort of be run in parallel where possible rather than focus on just one too much.. Stats wise, I think none of the request now require more than 40 of any stat, and will not be 40 out of no where, a previous step would have needed 30 and 35 etc.. Cash like you say is the only difference.. And like mentioned before there are and will be more ways to earn cash.. and so it is a bit of a curve. I need to get more content into the working for dad job, so its not a grind its an experience each time, and the same with working in shop.

Honestly... I wonder if some devs play other games on here, and do they enjoy grinding there. I know you want to extend gameplay, so that it seems like there's a lot more content than there actually is, since it takes a lot more time to implement that contet, but having to grind/skip in game days which lasts 10 more times than a few minutes of content isn't enjoyable to people (and I'm not talking just about me).
I do play some other games, and I dont mind grind if its not doing the same thing with no variation of content and if it fits in among a series of tasks. I am still getting this balance right.. Regarding making the game play longer, its less about that and more about it feeling like real life, where grind happens.. I dont like instant grat games, I like a slower build up.. but again balance..

Few issues popped up during gameplay tho. Some quests steps wouldn't work, especially things like opening attachments. Like... Fox would send me two attachments of her costumes I couldn't see either of them (I think it happened 3 or 4 times actually), there is a button for them, but when I click nothing happens. Someone else (Coco I think) also sent, couldn't open it. But when someone third sent, I could.
Ok so I might have fixed this a little in the latest update, but I need to run through some of the quests to make sure they now fit into the new mc phone style.. like you say, they dont break the progress, and I think the pic you got was still appearing in your gallery.. but I have 100% fixed the coco ones now
Now I don't think it actually stopped the quests from progressing, but still... since I have to spend 15 minutes grinding to see one image, it better show up! lol

I didn't really like how interface works, and having to go diagonally over the screen to triggers stuff all the time, but what I've actually found annoying is how locations are separated, like... instead of having first floor and all locations, second floor and all locations all on offer, having to move to stairs each time to get to 2nd floor was really annoying.
Which becomes a lot bigger issue with school, and when I'm trying to find specific person, and then go get to gym, I need to go through boys changing room, to get to library, I need to select other corridor, and icon are smallish, and it's easy to missclick.
I think school would benefit greatly from having it's own map (like main city does, so you can know which characters are where in school, and not having to look for them, room by room).
Not sure what you mean about the digonally over screen bit.. So the main reason there are two floors in the school, is because there are only a limitited number of adjoining locations I can fit in the box.. I have updated for this version that you can now move from the front of the school to the field and back.. meaning you can jumping going through corridor and changing room to get to the field then to the outter buildings.

I think some of the videos are needlessly long, which will add to issue of game being 10GB by the time you're done if trend continues. A few pictures can tell a lot more at times. Some of the vids I've enabled content browser to enable skipping parts to see if there's anything interesting... and there wasn't.
I am trying with the vids, its hard because some people moan there are only pics and not enough vids.. The longer ones are probably early dev ones.. I normally try to limit vids to 1 minute or there abouts.

There's no load game in game, so if I've wanted to test stuff out, and "save scum", I've had to refresh the browser, and load the game from the starting screen. Not really an issue, just extra step, but...
The reason for a lack of load, when in game is that some people moaned that they were losing progress when pressing the wrong buttons, so I avoided putting in a load where it was 99% of the time not needed.. I for one when play testing have to refresh the browser and load the last save to run through a step again and again lots.. and that extra step I feel is the best option to avoid people mis pressing it when going to save or whatever..
Again want to say thanks for these comments as they are useful, and its nice to see some of the minor changes Ive made in this update are things you have pointed out.. and that you are "enjoying" the game to some degree..
Look forward to hearing from you again in a few versions time :)

Reactions: gdhk09

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
As events and like happen by the hour, there would not be a reason to skip 15.. however I think what you mean is to skip to the next hour, so if the time is 3:45, a skip would take to 4pm as would from 3:15?
It's not "just" about events, some times I want to talk to people (especially in front of the school in the morning) at some location, but since I can't skip by 15 I have to find someone else to talk to first, instead of just skipping by 15 minutes. So yeah, it is essentially "skip to next hour"

Reactions: ZennyDarkstar

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Think I ran into a bug.

Camgirl sis reloaded step 5.

She wants a pic of your cock. Nothing happens when you click on "Sorry I dont have one".

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
ZennyDarkstar don't know how you feel about spoilers... Seems to me like the game has come to a point where it's got enough content to deserve a walkthrough... The in-game hint system is effective for playing through the quests, but it doesn't tell you everything, especially which quests branch or have different flavours according to player stats. Some players (I'm one of them) like to play the director rather than the actor, and it would be great to have a way to know the outcome of each option and plan accordingly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It would be great to have a chart to refer to and I could help, don't want to sound like I'm asking you to put any more time into this. One way to do it would be playing through every quest and using savegames to play through every option, it's possible but time consuming and would require me to restart. Maybe you already keep a map of your quests that you wouldn't mind spoiler-tagging a link to, for this end? Judging by my own picking of games, having a walkthrough linked in the main page would probably get a few more people to play.

If this is not your thing just ignore me :p

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
So...

I went sub/bi path with Aunt. Now all she does is send me pics ever so often. Is the Aunt thing done now?

If so...that's kinda shit.

Edit: I'm 150 on Bi and 0 on Dom. If there's something I'm not doing, I don't see it.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ALifeLived-0.801
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
So...

I went sub/bi path with Aunt. Now all she does is send me pics ever so often. Is the Aunt thing done now?

If so...that's kinda shit.

Edit: I'm 150 on Bi and 0 on Dom. If there's something I'm not doing, I don't see it.
thats all there is with the aunt for now.. There is going to be more follow up quests and interactions with her based on you outcomes from that quest.
The Bailey quest has a similar fork in the road and the outcomes you can see with her that the interactions going forward are more of a blue print of how I want that to work for aunt..

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
how much content with mom & sis? worth playing for incest right now?
The mother and sister main quests have some content but are not complete.. The game has a slower building pace for all content.. so bear that in mind... if thats not your thing, you might not enjoy any of it.

Reactions: Bob Afet

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
ZennyDarkstar don't know how you feel about spoilers... Seems to me like the game has come to a point where it's got enough content to deserve a walkthrough... The in-game hint system is effective for playing through the quests, but it doesn't tell you everything, especially which quests branch or have different flavours according to player stats. Some players (I'm one of them) like to play the director rather than the actor, and it would be great to have a way to know the outcome of each option and plan accordingly.

It would be great to have a chart to refer to and I could help, don't want to sound like I'm asking you to put any more time into this. One way to do it would be playing through every quest and using savegames to play through every option, it's possible but time consuming and would require me to restart. Maybe you already keep a map of your quests that you wouldn't mind spoiler-tagging a link to, for this end? Judging by my own picking of games, having a walkthrough linked in the main page would probably get a few more people to play.

If this is not your thing just ignore me :p
Ok so I have a walk through its in my head.. and to be honest, I forget much of it about 30 mins after I build it lol..
I thought I did build something at some point that have the inter connecting quest and like.. I think in the end the game is going to be quite hard to build a map like that with all quests on.. it more likely going to be separate maps for each quest, with reference points to requirements of others..
If you want to try build something like that, you are free to.. :)

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
ZennyDarkstar I think the Brandi upskirt thing is bugged because its not registering for some reason. Like it gives the upskirt prompt but the picture isn't saved in gallery or the Upskirt King Quest.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
The Upskirt Quest is genuinely the most annoying Quest on this game. I got about 13 of them at best and trying to find new ones is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
There are more in the game than 20!
Hot locations, Outside house, shop, outside school, school corridor(both). some of the class rooms.
There are some others that you get via mini events, boys toilets, outside one of the npcs house, your / your sis bedroom(cant remember which it is).
And there is one in the nursing nurse quest

I'm sure I have missed one or two...

Reactions: DS1Q
2.50 star(s) 20 Votes