amranroinoe

Nov 10, 2021
I am currently going through the Upskirt King quest and sometimes when I click on the camera, I get " No pics to take at this time and location ". Which makes sense, but other times, nothing at all happens. No screen change or anything. And it's at locations that I think should have upskirt triggers based on other comments here (eg. in the toilets at 12 on the weekend).

Is this a bug anyone else has experienced?

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
I am currently going through the Upskirt King quest and sometimes when I click on the camera, I get " No pics to take at this time and location ". Which makes sense, but other times, nothing at all happens. No screen change or anything. And it's at locations that I think should have upskirt triggers based on other comments here (eg. in the toilets at 12 on the weekend).

Is this a bug anyone else has experienced?
It is kinda a bug yes..
I have completely rewritten that section of code last night..
So basically it was looking at each time and then each location and then if there was no photos its was saying there was none..
but I had to put that message in loads of times.. and I missed it once or twice..
So now (the next update) it works in a better way, also I am working on adding about 3 or 4 more places where you can get a pic so there are more chances to get that 20..

Sabre89

Apr 13, 2022
Hello. I have some kind of bug with the Foxy quest, I looked at all her interests and likes are already under 80, but the first quest with her does not start, I blame it on old saves (I missed a couple of versions of the game). Does anyone know how to fix the data with her in the save in Notepad?
I just almost finished progressing in the game and starting to play again will take a lot of time

amranroinoe

Nov 10, 2021
It is kinda a bug yes..
I have completely rewritten that section of code last night..
So basically it was looking at each time and then each location and then if there was no photos its was saying there was none..
but I had to put that message in loads of times.. and I missed it once or twice..
So now (the next update) it works in a better way, also I am working on adding about 3 or 4 more places where you can get a pic so there are more chances to get that 20..
Ah okay, than you. So, if I am seeing no message but it doesn't move on to the screen where I can take the pic, I should just assume that I'm at an incorrect location/time?

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Ah okay, than you. So, if I am seeing no message but it doesn't move on to the screen where I can take the pic, I should just assume that I'm at an incorrect location/time?
yes... if you see no message, it probably means you are at the right time in the wrong location..
Or is it the right location at the wrong time..
I think its the first.. I cant really check now, as I have totally rebuilt that now for next version..
I also noticed that the girl event outside the school might not be adding to the quest count number...

I think there are about 30 possible pics at the moment.. so it should be very possible to get to 20.. but only about 13/14 can be got via straight forward ways of clicking camera at right time and location.

2.50 star(s) 20 Votes