Aug 18, 2019
i guess he's american? it's the 27th in europe right now

EDIT : as promised, i am NOT going to play this update that won't be releasing, but if it does release, i am going to slap myself in the face, just to see if it's real, then not give a shit, because no matter what happens, even *IF* he releases 2 full chapters a year STARTING in january...

the game is dead, this dude has no soul for it, even if he starts posting a chapter a month and finishes next christmas; it's gonna suck, dude is not home, left the house, lost his cigs, spilt the milk, got divorced, lost his dog, kids shot at school, and his candidate loses the election all at the same time

honestly, as much as i enjoy shitting all over this dude (rightfully deserved), i just want him to publicly quit this game, shut it down, and never return to the Adult Entertainment industry again, ... guys like him are why mainstream don't take this seriously

Remveer

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
i guess he's american? it's the 27th in europe right now
I'd assume he is. He seems to use Eastern Standard Time (EST) when he says he's going to drop something at a specific time. As someone that lives in the same time zone he has about 5 and half hours before he misses another deadline.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes