Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Since he´s running out of money like he said, i guess he´s gonna release it this time but it´s going to be underwhelming. After cashing in some of the Patron Money, he´s going to go back to his old habits and start milking like a champ. Rinse and Repeat.

Brainfart said so many times that he thinks this update sucks ass, so a lot of the ass kissers in here are going to come out of their little holes and start choking on his cock, praising it like it´s one of the seven wonders of the world. Mark my words.

Nov 22, 2021
Since he´s running out of money like he said, i guess he´s gonna release it this time but it´s going to be underwhelming. After cashing in some of the Patron Money, he´s going to go back to his old habits and start milking like a champ. Rinse and Repeat.

Brainfart said so many times that he thinks this update sucks ass, so a lot of the ass kissers in here are going to come out of their little holes and start choking on his cock, praising it like it´s one of the seven wonders of the world. Mark my words.
You aren't wrong.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
You aren't wrong.
we'll see
BD always claimed he couldn't make content due to health issue's and Real life problems so lots of supporters had sympathy,but that well is running dry.
If now he can push out his content without to much issue, it would be save to assume said problems are solved (or never existed in the first place)
the real question is what happens after. WVM doesn't seem to heading towards a complete state soon, i'd say were in Middle at best.
So if he has stabilised his income from WVM and starts failing to deliver again it will be obvious hes doing it purely for the money.

Nov 22, 2021
we'll see
BD always claimed he couldn't make content due to health issue's and Real life problems so lots of supporters had sympathy,but that well is running dry.
If now he can push out his content without to much issue, it would be save to assume said problems are solved (or never existed in the first place)
the real question is what happens after. WVM doesn't seem to heading towards a complete state soon, i'd say were in Middle at best.
So if he has stabilised his income from WVM and starts failing to deliver again it will be obvious hes doing it purely for the money.
Where have you been? That ship has sailed. Everyone knows he is only doing it for money. Even the mods here on F95 decided that people can shit on BD for his bullshit lol

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Where have you been? That ship has sailed. Everyone knows he is only doing it for money. Even the mods here on F95 decided that people can shit on BD for his bullshit lol
"everyone" (actually most) on F95 here kinda feels the same yeah.
that was mainly for the remaining supporters, whom about half off them, i suspect are only supporting to see WVM get more content and possible reach complete state. NOT to support BD himself.

But some "true believers" remain ,the discord being a prime example off this still being the case and those people silence the more objective & doubtful people in the discord.
its those people that make the whole setup work for BD, if they didn't enable it we'd probably have BD actually release content or pull the plug.
So as you're sailing away on your ship. take a look back and see their are people left behind on the land you're sailing away from.

and yes Mod's may have take a bit off a back seat in this thread, but its mainly because if they did actively enforce all f95 rules etc. they would need to delete like 500 pages on this thread (maybe more i use a bigger format).
basicly a lot off work without a real solution to the problem because those deleted comment would just reappear the new day with added slights to the mod's.

Nov 22, 2021
"everyone" (actually most) on F95 here kinda feels the same yeah.
that was mainly for the remaining supporters, whom about half off them, i suspect are only supporting to see WVM get more content and possible reach complete state. NOT to support BD himself.

But some "true believers" remain ,the discord being a prime example off this still being the case and those people silence the more objective & doubtful people in the discord.
its those people that make the whole setup work for BD, if they didn't enable it we'd probably have BD actually release content or pull the plug.
So as you're sailing away on your ship. take a look back and see their are people left behind on the land you're sailing away from.

and yes Mod's may have take a bit off a back seat in this thread, but its mainly because if they did actively enforce all f95 rules etc. they would need to delete like 500 pages on this thread (maybe more i use a bigger format).
basicly a lot off work without a real solution to the problem because those deleted comment would just reappear the new day with added slights to the mod's.
Honestly you just sound like someone trying to support BD and thats fine. But if you scroll through this thread...you won't find much support for BD or his excuses. Why? Because we have been through it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. I used to support and love this game. I still play every update. But I will not sink another single dollar into supporting it. Nor will i support his actions or defend them. BD is just another money hungry mofo. Simple as that.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Honestly you just sound like someone trying to support BD and thats fine. But if you scroll through this thread...you won't find much support for BD or his excuses. Why? Because we have been through it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. I used to support and love this game. I still play every update. But I will not sink another single dollar into supporting it. Nor will i support his actions or defend them. BD is just another money hungry mofo. Simple as that.
its ok for you think i'm "trying to support BD" and think its "fine" and you're a "ex BD supporter" yourself but these things are just your perspective opinion's on my general statements without proper arguments as to how and why.
and just because "Most" people on "here" agree with your opinion doesn't mean that "everyone" does.
I'm 100% sure that some F95 users still actively support WVM they just are not active in this thread because its pro-actively against BD right now. The Discord seems to be this thread opposite.

i made general speculations on possible future reactions from people who actually do still support the WVM project.
wondering what would happen when BD does continue the path he has taken.
you were just one off thousands off supporters,its good that stopped supporting IMO because failing to deliver shouldn't be rewarded.
but Thousands still support and i was talking about them, objectively.
So please refrain from asserting that i am supporting BD because i haven't, please do read my posts again and try to understand what is being said and comment on what's actually being said and not how you feel about BD if you quote me

Nov 22, 2021
its ok for you think i'm "trying to support BD" and think its "fine" and you're a "ex BD supporter" yourself but these things are just your perspective opinion's on my general statements without proper arguments as to how and why.
and just because "Most" people on "here" agree with your opinion doesn't mean that "everyone" does.
I'm 100% sure that some F95 users still actively support WVM they just are not active in this thread because its pro-actively against BD right now. The Discord seems to be this thread opposite.

i made general speculations on possible future reactions from people who actually do still support the WVM project.
wondering what would happen when BD does continue the path he has taken.
you were just one off thousands off supporters,its good that stopped supporting IMO because failing to deliver shouldn't be rewarded.
but Thousands still support and i was talking about them, objectively.
So please refrain from asserting that i am supporting BD because i haven't, please do read my posts again and try to understand what is being said and comment on what's actually being said and not how you feel about BD if you quote me
Ah you are one of those types. Alright nevermind I don't want to argue with someone like you. Dueces buddy

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
That sounds NOTHING like someone who's trying to support BD, but rather someone attempting to understand how someone else feels besides themselves. you should try it sometimes. I'm tired of everyone who isn't bashing the dude being accused of being a shill. Please fucking stop. It doesn't help. It only confuses people. Sorry you're angry but look past yourself if you truly seek understanding, because I see no lies in the post you quoted.

Reactions: HiHaHo
Feb 2, 2024

Don't care if this update sucks ass or 10k asses, just release it already.

Reactions: ShatteredEnigma616
Nov 22, 2021
That sounds NOTHING like someone who's trying to support BD, but rather someone attempting to understand how someone else feels besides themselves. you should try it sometimes. I'm tired of everyone who isn't bashing the dude being accused of being a shill. Please fucking stop. It doesn't help. It only confuses people. Sorry you're angry but look past yourself if you truly seek understanding, because I see no lies in the post you quoted.
Don't put words in my mouth. I never called him a shill. I said it seems like they support BD and that it was fine. I am perfectly fine with people supporting him I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR MONEY. But do not try to pretend I said something I didn't

Nov 22, 2021
Also I am not angry in fact I even walked away from the argument. So let it go. And try not to put words in peoples mouths. Kthanksbye

• Haha
Reactions: benjaminsisco2024
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes