hic86

Jul 24, 2022
This game is way too short to be consider any competition for BD.
A game of inches indeed, except it's too many inches too short of 1GB.
Let the competition of inches begin.
What is the fascination of download size? It doesn't mean much in the long run (or even in the short term to be fair).

I will say though, you were nearly right with the "no competition for BD" part..... Remveer has released content, in a reasonable amount of time, without a mountain of excuses. So there really is no competition, cause BD hasn't even showed up.

Remveer

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
This game is way too short to be consider any competition for BD.
A game of inches indeed, except it's too many inches too short of 1GB.
Let the competition of inches begin.
I don't want this thread to get too far off topic so this is the last I'll comment about anything related to my game. The game is new. Only on its second release its going to be far shorter than a game that's been in development for years lol. File size isn't a great way to gauge how long a game is. My first release was actually 1.2GB due to bad file compression. The New update fixes this and is now less than half that size with double the content.

What Football team do you guys think BD supports? You know outside of the obvious that he supports all of them.

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
I don't want this thread to get too far off topic so this is the last I'll comment about anything related to my game. The game is new. Only on its second release its going to be far shorter than a game that's been in development for years lol. File size isn't a great way to gauge how long a game is. My first release was actually 1.2GB due to bad file compression. The New update fixes this and is now less than half that size with double the content.

What Football team do you guys think BD supports? You know outside of the obvious that he supports all of them.
When you say "football" I assume you mean the Americanized version of football? If so I have absolutely no idea about any of the teams, I assume one is called cowboys? I'll go with that

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
When you say "football" I assume you mean the Americanized version of football? If so I have absolutely no idea about any of the teams, I assume one is called cowboys? I'll go with that
no not the american version of football. the american version of rugby : loads off extra padding and protection gear

Remveer

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
no not the american version of football. the american version of rugby : loads off extra padding and protection gear
A lot more head injuries as well! having all that extra gear really gives people a false sense of security. But man is it fun to watch.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
A lot more head injuries as well! having all that extra gear really gives people a false sense of security. But man is it fun to watch.
true, that was just some EU low hanging fruit humor , loads off rugby players do wear helmets and other gear just not as much as american footbal players , i won't deny its still entertaining

Reactions: Remveer
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes