Feb 2, 2024
I agree this update needs to get out.
I agree this update need to be released in chunks not a whole pile with who knows how much damage?
Almost 2000 renders worth 21K? I may not agree to that, but at least it's not coming out of my pocket.
The real question is when will this chunks be released?

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I still say He should be paused till 2025 to at least keep 1 promise of his. but we all know
He is a liar by nature. Now i wish he doesn't release the first update so he can stay paused lol.

Reactions: jish55 and EJW

skullbuster

Jul 3, 2021
I agree this update needs to get out.
I agree this update need to be released in chunks not a whole pile with who knows how much damage?
Almost 2000 renders worth 21K? I may not agree to that, but at least it's not coming out of my pocket.
The real question is when will this chunks be released?
Personally I feel the update should be released in one go instead of parts as people have already waited and dividing it into more parts would give him room to make more excuses to delay updates and cover more time but I understand having something to play rather than nothing

abuelmott

Mar 18, 2022
So to translate. He's going to try and put out 1200 renders by the end of the month so he can start charging again. :poop:

Wasn't he suppose to keep things paused until after all of 14 was released? :WeSmart:
He wanted to pause payment until end of the year. Then he said he was dump and couldn't think strait but he will stop charging until release of ep. 14.

Reactions: WhiteyG

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
1727103625562.png

In other words: " Even though i mentioned Basketball, don´t be fooled. I´m just gonna add 40 new LI´s and continue milking. And me saying this story is going nowhere? Pfffff.... As if i´m ever going to add a real story to this. You should know what i´m really after... Your hard earned money "

Apr 30, 2023
View attachment 4063736

In other words: " Even though i mentioned Basketball, don´t be fooled. I´m just gonna add 40 new LI´s and continue milking. And me saying this story is going nowhere? Pfffff.... As if i´m ever going to add a real story to this. You should know what i´m really after... Your hard earned money "
There is no story on this game ...It's crystal clear....MC is a guy that every girl/woman that sees him want to have sex with him and some supposedely want him to impregnate them out of the blue....

Last edited:
Reactions: The D0n

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
View attachment 4063736

It's a blatant admission that he doesn't have it planned out in advance and is just "duck winging" it.

• Haha
Reactions: Shadow74
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes