1.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Will this ever have Vaginal sex in the Genre, it has AI so we know its possible and we only hope it happens soon. :unsure:

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
I tried this game months ago and decided to give it another chance with this new update... God, the pacing is still awful. By the time I finally have enough money to buy the first book (the 200g one), I'm already at day 22 (yes, you only gain 10g/day paid on the following monday, so you need THREE WHOLE WEEKS just to buy this book, and that's only if you don't need/want wine or chocolate bars...). Once you've waited a whole 2 more days to finally receive it, you need EIGHT MORE DAYS to finish reading it. So, for the first upgrade to your paycheck, you're already at day 32, and you've already spread HG naked body at least once (at 100 points the spray, you don't want to repeat the experience, trust me) and you're already at least on third stage with LL, the second student... So before claiming you're inspired by Akabur games, honestly, just look at his games pacing. Yes, you have some grind in them, especially the earlier ones but man, yours is a fucking snail compared to them. ANd no, repeating the same 4 actions everyday for more than 30 days isn't rewarding or enjoyable gameplay loop.

1.80 star(s) 16 Votes