1.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Thanks for your support, friends !
Game Developer
May 10, 2024
I guess without planner's Quest help I'm just as lost as the MC was without planner his first time in Hawaii lol
Yes, totally understandable. Now you must return to Nala at Facility Gamma and speak with Her at the living room.
I will think to add a planer quest conversation option at the mc's bedroom menu at Gamma.

Reactions: Dany1974

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
Solved, I made a series of saves, every time I failed I exited and reloaded so I passed the 3 phases!!!
Now I'm stuck at mission 36, I can't go to Herbione's rooms at night to photograph her.
You gotta check her room through the keyhole every evening. On the evening she's not there click "Search for her" and wander around the academy for awhile, then return to the area with the bench and she'll be on it.

Doesn't happen every evening; took me about 6 repetitions to get it to trigger.

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Game Developer
May 10, 2024
You gotta check her room through the keyhole every evening. On the evening she's not there click "Search for her" and wander around the academy for awhile, then return to the area with the bench and she'll be on it.

Doesn't happen every evening; took me about 6 repetitions to get it to trigger.
It is working on number randomisator(when variable becomes equal to certain value it triggers the event).

Last edited:
Reactions: Dany1974

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
It is working on number randomisator(when variable becomes equal to certain value it triggers the event).
Update 0.2.2f (Fix):
- Fixed beach map variable mismatch which caused map to be unable to display possibility to go to new locations, after those was discovered or unlocked.

Download:
PC
MAC
ANDROID
Think we could get a hotfix so those who downloaded 0.2.2 doesn't have to redownload the whole thing?

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Game Developer
May 10, 2024
Update 0.2.3p:
-New medical tower clinic;
-Thee new village women;
-Academy's Health Magazine;
-Amazonian rain forest;
-New rain forest character;
-Mysterious underground facility run by AI;
-New possibilities via new previladgies;
-And, as always, an epic cliff-hanger at the end;

Download:

Dany1974

Sep 8, 2021
Hey everyone, I got stuck at the mountains. I should go to the alpha facility but can not get food. Does anybody know?
to get to alpha you need to find the tiny pyramid shaped mountain top directly above gamma base the mountain you need food for is for a later quest

diredaishi77

Feb 12, 2024
to get to alpha you need to find the tiny pyramid shaped mountain top directly above gamma base the mountain you need food for is for a later quest
Thank you found it. But now I am stuck at the cabin. I can switch on and off the mental barrier, but the caves still not working...

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
How long has this game had censor bars over all the screenshots? I know its not in game but when did this start? Is this a mandela effect or is there policy change i missed?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
How long has this game had censor bars over all the screenshots? I know its not in game but when did this start? Is this a mandela effect or is there policy change i missed?
It started when the dev decided to add lazy AI renders instead of sticking to Honey Select.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WitchesTrainer-0.2.3p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kitty_SFM(Developer)

Game Developer
May 10, 2024
Is the only pregnancy the fairy inro pregnancy?? or will there be more??
There will be('is',already) more.
It started when the dev decided to add lazy AI renders instead of sticking to Honey Select.
Those are super hard to make(1.on each character we train a low rank adaptation network to make it consistent.2.render base on one model.3. inpaint/edit in image editor on other model.4.resize/compisit it on image editor)
So on HS2 one image to make is 1 min of posing and 1 sec of screenshot. on AI it takes more than 30 minutes of very hard skillled work to make a single image.
Ai is harder to make and far more realistic than daz3d on iray or realtime HS2 rendering screenshots.
That would make more interest for the player to play the game.
Ok found it, need to deactivate the supression field and than go to the misterious cave again. very tricky
Just triger the triger(not to spoil it), field suppressor is completely different thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There will be.

1.80 star(s) 16 Votes