HHHE94

Jun 14, 2022
@crust can you edit please?
My favorite character, the protagonist's sister, was forced to be touched on the chest by a disgusting fat guy in the restaurant, which made me feel sick. And it was the main plot. Isn't this a forced NTR plot? It's really disgusting. At least there should be an option. My eyes are almost blinded.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
My favorite character, the protagonist's sister, was forced to be touched on the chest by a disgusting fat guy in the restaurant, which made me feel sick. And it was the main plot. Isn't this a forced NTR plot? It's really disgusting. At least there should be an option. My eyes are almost blinded.
I wish she would have gone down on him:cautious:

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Why did you quote Charolastra? Its not like they're the one that made the game. And at the same time, they haven't been seen since the end of 2019.

Edit:
Also, you made this same point a year ago:
Curious why the author has added some NTR plots from time to time recently. In my opinion, as far as a harem game is concerned, it is a shit-like thing. As far as I am concerned, at the end of the latest update, when I saw OTAKU touch sheila's chest , I feel physically uncomfortable, and even wanted to swear at one point, even if the NTR plot is added, can't the player choose more freely? Is my woman allowed to be touched by anyone? I think every player will take on a role during the game, can the author stop feeding shit to the player forcibly~

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: armond

HHHE94

Jun 14, 2022
JLucci,帖子:14913486,会员:525797 said:
你为什么引用 Charolastra?他们又不是这个游戏的制作者。同时,自 2019 年底以来,他们就再也没有出现过。

编辑:
此外,您在一年前也提出了同样的观点:
[/引用]
不好意思,我忘了,之前翻译的版本比较混乱,这次重新看了一遍,记忆力可能不是很好,我居然在不同阶段对同一个问题表达了同样的观点,哈哈,看来没忘初心

Last edited: