Oct 7, 2017
Since its inception, Waifu Academy has been a project I have closely followed, observing its evolution over the years. The protagonist, a decidedly Machiavellian figure, engages in a persistent pattern of dehumanizing and manipulating the women around him as he advances toward his overarching goal of revenge. Regrettably, despite this central narrative, I harbor little hope of witnessing the culmination of his quest to avenge his father, as the developer appears to be prioritizing monetization over progress. The reliance on Patreon has raised concerns, with updates becoming increasingly infrequent and, at times, lacking in substance—leaving the impression of a venture driven more by financial motives than creative development. Furthermore, the game’s visuals, once acceptable, are now showing signs of significant aging. The graphical style is deteriorating rapidly, and this decline, coupled with the sluggish pace of updates, threatens to render the game obsolete before it can realize its narrative ambitions.

May 14, 2022
Since its inception, Waifu Academy has been a project I have closely followed, observing its evolution over the years. The protagonist, a decidedly Machiavellian figure, engages in a persistent pattern of dehumanizing and manipulating the women around him as he advances toward his overarching goal of revenge. Regrettably, despite this central narrative, I harbor little hope of witnessing the culmination of his quest to avenge his father, as the developer appears to be prioritizing monetization over progress. The reliance on Patreon has raised concerns, with updates becoming increasingly infrequent and, at times, lacking in substance—leaving the impression of a venture driven more by financial motives than creative development. Furthermore, the game’s visuals, once acceptable, are now showing signs of significant aging. The graphical style is deteriorating rapidly, and this decline, coupled with the sluggish pace of updates, threatens to render the game obsolete before it can realize its narrative ambitions.
This MF was talking shit in superhuman and several games

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
They are not useless text but very eloquent (if I remember right from my last play 2 years ago)
If one enjoy reading (like novels or light novels) then those texts make the game 100 percent better
This is more of a story based game than simple hentai
you don't understand, there's time where we wait for more than 2 years, only for 1 little update and small rework with very buggy content. the dev is well known for the best milker here.

• Sad
Reactions: Zuhl

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
It's sad that there are still so many gossips here. who just want to make others look bad
and if the fan logos of other players have been in development for ages and have long update phases

TMA987

Jul 3, 2022
I remember playing this game many years ago and just downloaded it again too see what's new and there was barely anything, so I can believe it.

Reactions: Draakaap23
May 13, 2023

masochist.png

Don't kick the hornet's nest unless you can take the stings

storycoolbro

Feb 15, 2020
does he have it? =)
yes there is one but invite links can only be made by him which is sent via patreon dm after you pledge and it expires
Is there any way to join his discord without paying for it?
you only have to pledge and get the invite link to join it once your in you wont get kicked for no longer supporting I've not been an active supporter since 2022 and still have access to the discord just not all of it anymore since it's roles are linked only have access to general discussion and announcements and some meme related channels updates are posted in channel I no longer have access to or are sent via patreon dms for those who have issues linking patreon and discord with each other.

Reactions: ramvivat

HHHE94

Jun 14, 2022
My favorite character, the protagonist's sister, was forced to be touched on the chest by a disgusting fat guy in the restaurant, which made me feel sick. And it was the main plot. Isn't this a forced NTR plot? It's really disgusting. At least there should be an option. My eyes are almost blinded.

4.10 star(s) 276 Votes