ineptdude

Mar 24, 2024
alright. thanks for all the optimization updates i can actually play the game without it being a slideshow. also improve on lighting because i cant see anything at all. most of the time i just wander around in the dark 'till i can find something. the house was completely pitch black from the shadows. i had my graphics settings all on medium btw.

Reactions: TimmyLangstrumpf

kostello

Aug 3, 2017
Am I missing something? In a v1 there was a scene where the ghost were showering and here is just another scene. I remember liking v1 really much and got very excited with v2, but after finishing this one I just.. don't know why I liked the first one anymore. I got only 2 scenes after the intro in MC's house, one in a shower with 2 wax statues and one with the dildo on the bed, is there some more?

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2017
Am I missing something? In a v1 there was a scene where the ghost were showering and here is just another scene. I remember liking v1 really much and got very excited with v2, but after finishing this one I just.. don't know why I liked the first one anymore. I got only 2 scenes after the intro in MC's house, one in a shower with 2 wax statues and one with the dildo on the bed, is there some more?
The dev is learning unreal engine and making the game at the same time, the first updates are foundational updates that are refining the game and adding the features, there's bound to be a lack of content.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes