5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
Just a copy of Summertime Saga and use AI instead of hand draw? nah, I'm out.Thank you but nope! They are just soulless (even worse than those scam lords, who just literally delete the whole game in 2 years long)

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
There's something so distinctly and recognizably soulless about AI art. I honestly don't know how anyone gets off to it, at least in its current state. It's like dragging around a dead dog and calling it your pet. Whatever form it exists in seems to simultaneously NOT exist. Like it wasn't created, it just divined itself into existence and screams "What am I?" It's just....haunting. And then its not even animated. It's 2024 and we're jerking off to still photos, like we're GI's in WW2.

Last edited:
Reactions: TantofAZ

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
There's something so distinctly and recognizably soulless about AI art. I honestly don't know how anyone gets off to it, at least in its current state. It's like dragging around a dead dog and calling it your pet. Whatever form is exists in seems to simultaneously NOT exist. Like it wasn't created, it just divined itself into existence and screams "What am I?" It's just....haunting. And then its not even animated. It's 2024 and we're jerking off to still photos, like we're GI's in WW2.
Actually, there are stone pets that people used to dragging around ... :WeSmart:

gdog

Jun 3, 2017
Game crashes to main menu after talking to "stepmom" about getting some groceries. I know it's a crash, because the script file says that it's supposed to jump to going shopping, with quite a bit after that jump, but it doesn't. Instead it goes right to the main menu.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote