BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Type 'gorgeous' in for each one

Game Creator

Patreon Update: The Wintertime Chronicles v0.2 Progress!
New
Yesterday
Hey everyone!
I hope you’re all doing well! I wanted to take a moment to update you on the exciting progress of "The Wintertime Chronicles" as we work towards our next version, 0.2. I’m thrilled to let you know that we’re in the final stages of development and the next update is nearly ready for release!
One of the significant focuses of this update has been optimizing the art style, and I’m genuinely happy with how it’s turning out. I’ve poured a lot of effort into enhancing the visuals to elevate your experience, and I can’t wait for you to see the improvements.
While I can’t share everything just yet—shh, it’s all top secret! —I’m excited to tease you with a few scenes that showcase the new art direction.
Thank you for your continued support and patience as we finalize these developments. You are the driving force behind this project, and I’m excited to share more soon! Stay tuned for more updates, and let’s keep our community thriving!
Best,
Dark Coffee

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Someone help me with the aunt's dinner
WHEN IN THE KITCHEN

Please use English, thanks. :sneaky:
This is unrelated to your post but I think I just realized something.

I'm not entirely sure whether I'm remembering correctly but I think you're the guy who's as anal about grammar as I am. I've got to just start following you. It'd save me a lot of time in the future.

Edit: If you're not that guy then as a preemptive response: I kNOw YOU aRE, BuT WHAT AM i?! :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

helinks

Jun 2, 2021
My head just recreated that The office scene:

-Sounds like a good game.
+Yeah.
-What´s his name?
+ The wintertime Chronicles.
- Your game´s name is The wintertime Chronicles.
+Yeah.
- That sounds a lot like Summertime Saga.
+Maybe that is why it became a good game.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
What's with the negativity from the MC? The way he interacts with the women is dismissive and rude.

I'm confused. :unsure:
I am a proofreader here, so if that means I'm anal about grammar, you're right, butt only in the metaphorical sense. :sneaky:
I'm fighting my need to highlight the many grammar issues in your comment, my fellow member. :ROFLMAO:

In this case, I'm helping a new member understand the site.

This game is a perfect candidate for proofreading. I challenge you to a competition, sir.
Satisfy your anal-istic need for ideal grammar, and I will do the same; what do you say?
:LOL: Okay, I had the right person.

Well, I've only done proofreading for two devs before so I'm positive I'd be outmatched. Maybe one day but I just don't think I have the time. Proofreaders are definitely unsung heroes with how long it can take sometimes.

For now: :sneaky:

palpatinememe.jpg

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
i found only Gorgeous.

cute, beautiful, stunning, amazing, fabulous,fantastic are not compliment for her...

edit: i found out that you can repeat the same compliment 3 times
my MAN, I am glad i found your comment as I've stuck for like 10 minutes trying different compliments for her :WutFace:

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Enough of this "step" crap. I want real incest.

Also, having to type in answers where you have to guess what you're supposed to say is a terrible idea.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote