LeoManu

Feb 12, 2020
Ok, based on the secret image on the main menu, the title, and the events of this update, I can maybe guess a few things...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Feel free to share what you think about this. Maybe I missed something, or maybe I'm reaching lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CigarRex

DoverDad

Oct 16, 2021
I can get past that this is another beta cuck loser, mc, but the nightclub orgy killed it for me. This vn is ntr in disguise. The fact that there is already a few love interest fucking around without the mc woman or not tells me that the mc is nothing more than a walking dildo for them. You say you will add a skip choice, but what's the point if it happens anyway? The damage is already done.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I can get past that this is another beta cuck loser, mc, but the nightclub orgy killed it for me. This vn is ntr in disguise. The fact that there is already a few love interest fucking around without the mc woman or not tells me that the mc is nothing more than a walking dildo for them. You say you will add a skip choice, but what's the point if it happens anyway? The damage is already done.
The MC isn't particularly beta (he fights back against the bullies, and that will certainly escalate further), and isn't a cuck by any definition. By the dev's specific statement, there is no sharing with any other guys, period. Other than women who have children and at least three of the four literal prostitutes that you can avoid if you don't like them, there's no indication so far that any other guys ever have fucked any of the girls who will eventually be his girls.

As for girl-girl, if you dislike girl-girl content, give this game a pass for that reason. There will be more girl-girl scenes as well, though content filters are being added to make most girl-girl scenes skippable (not avoidable, no; the ones the dev has told me about specifically are generally plot-relevant). The ones presented in the game so far aren't netorare by any means, though, and I have private assurances in the form of specific planned script changes that add context to those scenes that make it much more clear they are not.

There is no "walking dildo" business here. The MC will be the most important person even to the girls who are in girl-girl scenes. Of the girls with girl-girl scenes that I know of (both in current and in already-planned future scenes), of those we've already met, all but one of them are literally already into the MC more than the other girl(s), and that last one will come around (heh) soon enough..

What I suspected might be going on in the Night Club Finale scene is correct, and, again, several specific planned script changes will add context to that scene making it clearer how and why the MC is involved in it. Suffice it to say that it is entirely focused around the MC despite outward appearances in the first release.

(When I said in the edit to my first post that CigarRex and I had a long and productive discussion, I wasn't lying or kidding.)

DoverDad

Oct 16, 2021
The MC isn't particularly beta (he fights back against the bullies, and that will certainly escalate further), and isn't a cuck by any definition. By the dev's specific statement, there is no sharing with any other guys, period. Other than women who have children and at least three of the four literal prostitutes that you can avoid if you don't like them, there's no indication so far that any other guys ever have fucked any of the girls who will eventually be his girls.

As for girl-girl, if you dislike girl-girl content, give this game a pass for that reason. There will be more girl-girl scenes as well, though content filters are being added to make most girl-girl scenes skippable (not avoidable, no; the ones the dev has told me about specifically are generally plot-relevant). The ones presented in the game so far aren't netorare by any means, though, and I have private assurances in the form of specific planned script changes that add context to those scenes that make it much more clear they are not.

There is no "walking dildo" business here. The MC will be the most important person even to the girls who are in girl-girl scenes. Of the girls with girl-girl scenes that I know of (both in current and in already-planned future scenes), of those we've already met, all but one of them are literally already into the MC more than the other girl(s), and that last one will come around (heh) soon enough..

What I suspected might be going on in the Night Club Finale scene is correct, and, again, several specific planned script changes will add context to that scene making it clearer how and why the MC is involved in it. Suffice it to say that it is entirely focused around the MC despite outward appearances in the first release.

(When I said in the edit to my first post that CigarRex and I had a long and productive discussion, I wasn't lying or kidding.)
I don't have a problem with girl-on-girl content as long the mc knows about it beforehand. The dev can add what they want to their story at the end of the day. I know it is only the first release. I would of understand if there was a warning about the nightclub screen. I will play the next update to see where the story goes next, but if it gets to the 3rd or 4th update, if it doesn't get the ab tag before that and the mc without getting a dick in one, but the so-called love interest gets more fun times than the mc. It turns into the dyke show then the mc becomes nothing more than a walking dildo if and when he finally gets his dick in one. That's my main concern. I have seen this play 1000 times out before when devs what to go the slow burn route they end up shooting them selfs in the foot.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I don't have a problem with girl-on-girl content as long the mc knows about it beforehand.
None of the girls involved in any girl-girl scenes are currently in a relationship with the MC, so there's no reason for the MC to have known about the events beforehand.

I would of understand if there was a warning about the nightclub screen. I will play the next update to see where the story goes next,
There will be one added before 0.2. Given what I know is going into the script revisions for the content from 0.1, I recommend replaying from the start of the night club scene onward.

but if it gets to the 3rd or 4th update, if it doesn't get the ab tag before that and the mc without getting a dick in one, but the so-called love interest gets more fun times than the mc.
There are a ton of love interests already in the game. 32 by my count (3 only mentioned, 3 not yet introduced). It is monumentally unlikely that any single LI will ever be getting more focus than the MC by the remotest stretch of the imagination.

CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
several specific planned script changes will add context
I apologize for not having released the patch already, by the way o_O
These changes have all been implemented fully already, for the past 3 days.

However, there's been a very delicate situation here taking up all of my time since, so I'll be holding onto this hotfix until these other issues are taken care of. Nothing major for anyone other than my dumb-ass, so don't worry.

The hotfix will probably be out in the weekend, hopefully.

Going over those changes I told you about...

Since the hot-fix will probably be ready before 0.2 comes out for the public, I'll be updating both 0.1 and 0.2 simultaneously with these changes. The 'delicate issue' would've forced me to do so anyways, so who cares!
If you want to check these changes quickly once it's out, you can just skip through it all without skipping 'Unseen Text' and it'll stop at any new addition. You probably know that already, though :cool:

I hope the changes improve the context of the scenes, despite them being very much 'surgical' instead of extensive rewrites, as to not affect their 'flow' too much (if that makes any sense). After all, the renders and the plot are still the same... :ROFLMAO:

Looking forward to getting 0.2 out to you all.

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
but if it gets to the 3rd or 4th update, if it doesn't get the ab tag before that and the mc without getting a dick in one, but the so-called love interest gets more fun times than the mc. It turns into the dyke show
I've been thinking about this. I may end up taking advantage of such a big cast, given that this is a 'slow burn story'.
The slow pacing doesn't have to be the case for every girl, so we may end up having action with a few of them earlier than I expected (the overall pacing of the prologue itself ended up going faster than I thought myself, since I get carried away easily :ROFLMAO: )

Regarding 'exclusive' Girl-on-Girl stuff - I plan on having these be very limited as the story progresses. As I've said before, these should only occur whenever there is sufficient chemistry between the girls, when the MC has hardly been involved yet.
Since the Sandbox portion, going forward, will be meant to kickstart the MC's interactions and relationships with all of them, one by one, I believe these scenes will end up being a rarity.

In fact - out of all the planned storylines and characters, I can only think of a single example where a similar thing could end up happening. It probably would involve 'Girl X' punishing/harassing 'Girl Y' for falling in love with the MC, since 'Girl X' also falls for him, and sees her as 'competition'. Makes sense...? It'd still be early on their plotline, too..

Before I started making the prologue, I remember having more plans for these kind of developments for the future of the characters. As the pieces moved around, however, I realized that it really is incongruent with a Harem story, leaving a bad taste in my mouth... So I've dropped most of them, definitely. I wouldn't worry about the 'walking dildo' thing...

Any girls who have had these kind of scenes in the prologue will, most likely, already follow through on 'falling for the MC' in the Sandbox, both by themselves and together.

Feel free to share your thoughts about all of this, by the way ;) I appreciate all of it regardless.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i was a bit pissed that he didn't start banging the girls on the pole, she was really wet for him or maybe for her friend's tits she was sucking on, i dunno, but dammit, it coulda been a hell of a 3way..... also how could he not tell who lilith was hahahahaha.... ending of 01 ticked me off, wrong place to stop!!!

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
0.2 IS OUT FOR $5 SUBSCRIBERS AND UP!

Not only that - the hot-fix I've been talking about is also ready! This means it's actually 0.2.1 out there!

I will also be uploading v0.1.1 soon, so that you guys can play it too. It's out now :coffee:

On another note - I've also added a $1 Tier without any special perks, other than my blissful admiration ;)
Anything is welcome, even just sticking around for free and enjoying the ride!

Peace.

Last edited:

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
It would be nice if the background music in this could be normalized.
I usually do this myself, but the game has 13 different folders, for background music alone, and Audacity macros can only fix 1 folder at a time...
I gave it a pass because I couldn't be fucked doing that for a game I don't know yet.
What do you mean by normalizing? I'm illiterate in audio stuff, but maybe I could arrange this for future releases.

The audio work overall may need some revising too, since I had to quickly replace nearly all of it in the span of this week. I've noticed a few misplaced sounds and wrong volumes for a few segments already, after I had uploaded the changes.

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Normalizing means making the audio tracks the same volume.
It can be done automatically in Audacity.

I've only heard a few but their volume was very inconsistent.
I should probably look into it then :ROFLMAO:
My dumb-ass was regulating the volumes manually through each SFX/OST call in the code itself.
I guess I was too stubborn. Thanks for the heads-up.

Reactions: wiwem71072

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSinWithin-0.1.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Which girl that you choose has spanking with her? I only ask because that is pretty much the only thing I REALLY like, but I also like some sex scenes as well :)

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
If you are gonna have more spanking in your game, why not have Vivian being taken over the knee by her own daughter (sorry that I forgot her name) as a means of reconnecting with her sometime? But, it is your game so I don't want to sound bossy or ungrateful. I am just an ideas guy, especially when it comes to spanking scenes lol :)

• I just jizzed my pants

CigarRex

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
If you are gonna have more spanking in your game, why not have Vivian being taken over the knee by her own daughter (sorry that I forgot her name) as a means of reconnecting with her sometime? But, it is your game so I don't want to sound bossy or ungrateful. I am just an ideas guy, especially when it comes to spanking scenes lol :)
The future holds many possibilities :devilish:

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes