3.00 star(s) 89 Votes

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
how many versions of the secret will it be before he finally completes the game? first it was the secret, then the secret reloaded, now it's the secret ghosted and thrilled??? will the next be the secret ad infinitum??
The real secret (which is shouldn't be) is that it'll never be finished.

CarlosSpice69

Apr 25, 2024
Fellas I gotta ask is it worth it? All I want is for the MC to bang his mom but every time you get close to it the game gets "reworked" and we start again from square one.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
this not the dead game where dev removed the mom thingy and removed big part of the game and restarted it as a basic game?

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I think Aorrta is more trolling than milking. Because as a milker he's quite unsuccessful as he's been making only 300 Euro per month. He could make much more with more frequent updates because in three days he has increased to 557 euro. With the quality of his renderings and the fact he's already known he could make easily 2000 euro per month with two or three updates for year. But he's also known for bad communications and disappearing for long time, so as a milker he is really bad.
I bet in a team with a boss that manages him, he would be better, because he's good at producing HQ renderings.

3.00 star(s) 89 Votes