3.00 star(s) 89 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
hey guys,
i create an incest patch for the version 0.4.5a . Here is the download link.The patch must be updated when a new version comes out
Install guid: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)

Edit: 24.12.2021: Update the mod to the curent version 0.4.5a
Edit 05.06.2022: I abandoned the incest patch.I wrote the reason here
Hi, can you make a new Ipatch, please??

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
Checked all 3 chapters for content, still not worth it. What's funny tho dude trying so hard to bloat game size, but uses proper compressed webp images. It's like scam artist and decent developer had a fight inside of him :LOL:

Reactions: Berserk- and SD0083

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Meh, I'm not impressed with the dev's feable attempt to attract his old fans. My dick didn't even twitch, which tells me if it's good!

P.S. Mary used to be really hot, and now looks like shit!

fuchuanjiangxu

Jun 8, 2024
This game used to be the number one in my heart, until it was forgotten, but suddenly popped up again, then forgotten again, popped up again, forgotten again, and popped up again, but looking at the version number I have no idea what has been updated.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So, confused. Maybe change the url. This thread is for The Secret. Not The Secret Ghosted and Thrilled. That's just the stand alone Christmas Special. So better to just label the current download Christmas Special Ghosted and Thrilled. Also if I'm not missing something, F95 seem to have deleted the predecessor Mary's routine. That was also a stand alone. It's not in Season
Mary's Routine while standalone for now, it's meant to be part of the next episode.

Oh, and the short episode I'm putting out today is just a small teaser, a snippet from the full episode coming in September. Just wanted to give you a little taste to hold you over. But the main course is still baking in the oven!
But, ofc the episdoe never came out :ROFLMAO:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 287, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

In v0.4.9.5.2
Yeah, bad upload, will repost here in a few minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: m1st3r1

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Secret - Mary's Routine: v0.4.9.5.1 [Aorta]

Win/Linux:

Mac:

Reactions: m1st3r1

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
how many versions of the secret will it be before he finally completes the game? first it was the secret, then the secret reloaded, now it's the secret ghosted and thrilled??? will the next be the secret ad infinitum??

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

Bracco

Feb 1, 2018
don't expect too frequent updates or the continuation of the game, this game has been restarted and abandoned 3-4 times

3.00 star(s) 89 Votes