4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I want to lick Brooke's abs, get lovingly choked by Isabella's thighs, Giselle leaving her black lipstick marks on my non-existent and virtual dick and hold hands with Emily as we fucked in the lab.

How feasible is it for all that to happen in the game? :BootyTime:

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
I want to lick Brooke's abs, get lovingly choked by Isabella's thighs, Giselle leaving her black lipstick marks on my non-existent and virtual dick and hold hands with Emily as we fucked in the lab.

How feasible is it for all that to happen in the game? :BootyTime:
Brooke does have great abs (must be from all the dancing), and I too have dreamed of a sex scene with Emily in the lab. I just need to come up with a plausible scenario....

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Brooke does have great abs (must be from all the dancing), and I too have dreamed of a sex scene with Emily in the lab. I just need to come up with a plausible scenario....
Emily spills a test tube on Brooke as she is passing through (she needs to check some figures and is looking for the MC)...damn...what a shame...Emily will have to help her out of her clothes so they don't stain. Meanwhile, MC thinks, I'll just go and see how Emily is getting along...

There ya go...have that for free, just credit me at the end of the VN :sneaky: :WeSmart: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: kwazi and broiler_x

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just got caught up with the Dev on this game. Thank you, KoGa3 for doing the mod only on this game. Was a load of help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did enjoy this, thank you for it, and looking forward for Chapter 6.

Reactions: broiler_x

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
I just put up my "Coming Soon" Game page on Steam! If possible, please use the link below to add my game on your Wishlist on Steam. It really helps for getting visibility, and it costs you nothing. I won't release the game until it is complete, which I tentatively predict for January 2025. Here is the link to my game page where you can wishlist it.

THANKS!

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes