4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Expanding Universe Games

Super Badass
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2019
considering how long your dev times are for your games, I wouldn't exactly listen to what you have to say

Ahhh you burned me!

You're right, becoming a father was a mistake and I should have continued working 80 hours a week at below minimum wage to keep up with monthly releases for my life's purpose of finishing my titty game as soon as possible.

It's cool, I still have time to resent the little fucker, and in retribution I'll wait until they don't make the cut for the high school basketball team to tell them they are a disappointment.

Thanks for the constructive criticism.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Ahhh you burned me!

You're right, becoming a father was a mistake and I should have continued working 80 hours a week at below minimum wage to keep up with monthly releases for my life's purpose of finishing my titty game as soon as possible.

It's cool, I still have time to resent the little fucker, and in retribution I'll wait until they don't make the cut for the high school basketball team to tell them they are a disappointment.

Thanks for the constructive criticism.
let's get something straight. at no point in either of the threads of your games did you mention becoming a father. when you don't give a reason, it's logical for others to make assumptions about what happened. that being said, a simple "Sorry but being a father now takes precedence over developing these games." would have stopped any and all complaints. and my last thing I will say is this....congratulations of becoming a father and enjoy the years to come. get the kid to love Batman as soon as possible

Expanding Universe Games

Super Badass
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2019
let's get something straight. at no point in either of the threads of your games did you mention becoming a father. when you don't give a reason, it's logical for others to make assumptions about what happened. that being said, a simple "Sorry but being a father now takes precedence over developing these games." would have stopped any and all complaints. and my last thing I will say is this....congratulations of becoming a father and enjoy the years to come. get the kid to love Batman as soon as possible

Mentioned it on my patreon, itch, and subscribestar. Negative ass comments like yours are the reason I haven't posted on my thread on this site in years. I was just trying to enjoy this game's thread until you started being rude to me unprovoked. But now I'm over it. Good luck harassing the other devs who don't live up to your high standards for games they get for free. Hope it's lots of fun for you.

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
Is Angie ever going to get a moment in the spotlight?

View attachment 4035211

Perhaps she tries out the drug right before her and the MC get stuck in the elevator together, or something slightly less contrived?

Mmm... Angie
Haha, I've been waiting for someone to ask about Angie! I love her braids. Currently there are no plans for any romantic interludes with her, but I do like your idea, so never say never! :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
From the day that I created Brooke, I always envisioned a scene where they'd be banging in the office while she still had her hair up and glasses on! I was so happy to finally make that a reality. I also always wanted to do something with that silly chrome statue prop. Finally had fun with that too! And of course there was that funny hand statue prop in the Isabella sex scene! I may have gone a little overboard with the silly use of props, but it's my game, lol... :)
Totally agree w/ANYTHING Brooke-related. Can NEVER get enough of her and office sex is always hot! Also noticed both light-hearted statue references, too funny. With the tight zoom on the conference room statue stuck in the floor, I did consider there might be some foreshadowing that Isabella or someone would later come in and trip over it or something (maybe that's your device for an Angie-angle story...and more office sex!?!:)). The silly little things (usually humorous) like the statue(s) are the little touches that make a game unique. Gives the game it's own distinct identity and a little of the dev's personality as well and since everyone likes to laugh, why not sprinkle them throughout?

Personally, I like the "non-identical" twins but can appreciate those who might prefer if they weren't. Knowing how sisters/chicks/girlfriends talk IRL, I was more titilated by the facial expressions and "sizing up" from Chanelle after realizing MC is the "So this is your hot boss w/the huge schlong who rocked your world like you've never been rocked before" stud that Giselle CLEARLY already mentioned to her twin sister! :LOL:

Not a bad spot to break until the next episode either imo. Always leave em' wanting more!

Reactions: broiler_x

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
I can't quite put my finger on it but it just feels like the tone is off half the time. Like everybody is on happy drugs or something. I'll be having a serious conversation about faked drug trials and cover ups with someone and they'll get distracted or reminisce about something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are on drugs and the boss has to cover everyone and their pussy from scrutiny.
In any firm the boss is the one who has most to loose, as anyone under her would just get off and go somewhere else.
This is also a small company, it is not presented as backed by some magnate or some big pharma corporation,
so in this kind of environment, where MC and her are doing the heavy lifting, you cannot let this thing drag you under, or else.
I can't quite put my finger on it but it just feels like the tone is off half the time. Like everybody is on happy drugs or something.
This is a very happy drug and the whole alllure of basically the elixir/potion of love gets to peole in the game.
Just remember the couples that reacted very different to it and the whole process of the drug trials.

Hustlers and ladies men are all around us and having one in this game consistently using his ”charms” to make women do his bidding is not that far fetched - they do exist and the levels of banter they do to literally any woman they meet, confident that any way -shape-or form she slips up - they will bang her - yes they do it and get the thrills by emasculating their peers, just like the guy does to MC multiple times.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I can't quite put my finger on it but it just feels like the tone is off half the time. Like everybody is on happy drugs or something. I'll be having a serious conversation about faked drug trials and cover ups with someone and they'll get distracted or reminisce about something.

like in We Happy Few?

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
MCs realisation that he is suddenly drowning in pussies only in the last weeks makes me suspecting that the whole company is somehow submitted to their drug...

Last edited:

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023

Interesting take, I've not heard that one before, but I do understand your point. When I'm writing, I have to always be conscious of not getting too far into the nitty gritty of the whole biotech drug plot. I actually want to go the way you are saying, but I'm afraid that if I get too serious and technical that people will get bored with it. I mean, this is an adult visual novel after all, so I do have to be aware of why people play these things. And it's not usually for a compelling tale of corporate espionage! So I try to balance the tale of the relationships with the story of the drug plot. In fact, many of the rewrites that I've done were because I realized that I had written like 4-5 serious scenes about the drug plot and nothing funny and/or no sex. That's a quick way to lose an audience!

As far as your specific example:

The MC told Isabella about all the drug issues the night before, as we saw at the end of Chapter 3. I tried to make the beginning of Chapter 4 look like we caught them in the middle of a conversation that must have started the night before. So for me, I feel like they had been talking about this issue for hours. I purposefully skipped his retelling of all the details because that would be redundant to the reader who already knows what happened. So, after all that, I felt it was okay for Isabella to talk about other things. Maybe I didn't do a good job at conveying this situation better. Also, as I stated above, I wanted to not totally dwell on the drug plot and use this opportunity to learn more about Isabella. I was trying to humanize her to the reader. Would a real CEO really respond like that? Probably not, but then this is a bit of fantasy. Oh, and FYI, I am a CEO of a small biotech company and have been for 7 years. And no, I wouldn't behave like her, but I also wouldn't go around sleeping with several staff member either, lol! I have to balance the serious story with also having some unrealistic fun. It can be tough to do so.

Mookys

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2022
broiler_x, thanks for this new chapter.

There are good scenes and I liked the cliffhanger. I think the tag "ahegao" should be added. ;)

To quibble again, I noticed a few minor problems:
=> In the kitchen, when Isabella is getting screwed on the table (right after the camera moves), there is a glitch in the graphics.
=> Small rendering bugs (see attached screenshots. Some are from earlier chapters. Isabella's hair seems to be a difficult thing to create.).

Last edited:

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
broiler_x, thanks for this new chapter.

There are good scenes and I liked the cliffhanger. I think the tag "ahegao" should be added. ;)

To quibble again, I noticed a few minor problems:
=> In the kitchen, when Isabella is getting screwed on the table (right after the camera moves), there is a glitch in the graphics.
=> Small rendering bugs (see attached screenshots. Some are from earlier chapters. Isabella's hair seems to be a difficult thing to create.).

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
Interesting take, I've not heard that one before, but I do understand your point. When I'm writing, I have to always be conscious of not getting too far into the nitty gritty of the whole biotech drug plot. I actually want to go the way you are saying, but I'm afraid that if I get too serious and technical that people will get bored with it. I mean, this is an adult visual novel after all, so I do have to be aware of why people play these things. And it's not usually for a compelling tale of corporate espionage! So I try to balance the tale of the relationships with the story of the drug plot. In fact, many of the rewrites that I've done were because I realized that I had written like 4-5 serious scenes about the drug plot and nothing funny and/or no sex. That's a quick way to lose an audience!
No doubt. Finding the right balance between plot and lewd is a challenge and I understand your predicament. Truly any requirements you add beyond just the story will impose some level of restriction on your writing.

Maybe your story would benefit from having some characters that aren't beholden to both elements. Create more characters that aren't necessarily LIs that are involved with the plot/business (like Julian for example), and having LIs that aren't involved with the business (like Brenda for example)? Since those characters wouldn't be trying to wear two hats all the time, they wouldn't have to swing between being serious and playful in a way that risks being jarring or unnatural. Anyways just an idea.

Best of luck!

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
Why is Emily forced ? all other girls you can say no to ?
Starting in Chapter 5, all intimate scenes are by player choice. A big driver to the plot was the Emily and Isabella love triangle (just to be clear, Emily and Isabella are not going to be involved with each other). That story is involved in many scenes and if I made either of them optional in the beginning then a lot of the story would be left out. But like I said, that part is now established so in the latest update and moving forward, it will always be player choice for all romantic encounters.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes