3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

mr.fursh

Mar 15, 2020
Good day to all. Can someone tell me what instrument this wonderful disgrace was made on? I don't mean the general game engine, but only the sex system. character sprites and sex scenes. I've seen these in other Japanese indie games and hope to find an opportunity to study them

Добрый всем день. А может кто то подсказать, на каком инструменте делалось это чудесное безобразие? Я имею в виду не общий движок игры, а только секс-систему. спрайты персонажей и секс-сцены. Я видел такие в других японских инди-играх и надеюсь найти возможность поизучать

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
Good day to all. Can someone tell me what instrument this wonderful disgrace was made on? I don't mean the general game engine, but only the sex system. character sprites and sex scenes. I've seen these in other Japanese indie games and hope to find an opportunity to study them

Добрый всем день. А может кто то подсказать, на каком инструменте делалось это чудесное безобразие? Я имею в виду не общий движок игры, а только секс-систему. спрайты персонажей и секс-сцены. Я видел такие в других японских инди-играх и надеюсь найти возможность поизучать
Live2D

Reactions: mr.fursh

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
HELP PLEASE
Hello, first, i think the game have an interesting potential even if its true that its a bit short and not much to do in the end, i would like to see that game but with more goals, more objectives to do. But here a problem i have, i saw on commentaries that we have to search on suspect and get ramdomly the invitation of back alley brothel something, thing is that i searched a billion times on every kind of suspects in every places after Theodore told it and still nothing, im on the 54 mouths of career, can someone have more advise on it please?

Tribunal14

Jul 31, 2024
ПОМОГИТЕ ПОЖАЛУЙСТА
Привет, во-первых, я думаю, что у игры есть интересный потенциал, даже если это правда, что она немного короткая и в конце не так много дел, я бы хотел увидеть эту игру, но с большим количеством целей, большим количеством задач, которые нужно выполнить. Но вот проблема, я увидел в комментариях, что мы должны искать подозреваемого и получать случайным образом приглашение в подворотню бордель, дело в том, что я искал миллиард раз по каждому виду подозреваемых во всех местах после того, как Теодор сказал это, и все еще ничего, я на 54 ртах карьеры, может кто-нибудь дать больше советов по этому поводу, пожалуйста?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
I found the invitation at night, in the rich area, in the far right corner, from the usual suspect. Used the skull amulet, which increases the chance of incidents.

Obviously, you shouldn't use the lucky charm, because it makes everyone on the map a girl.

Sep 22, 2020
I'm sorry if this issue has been already asked but I couldn't find anything via Thread search.

Everytime I try to take out a Prisoner to the bondage rooms. As far as I can tell I'm not missing any files. Any idea what could be causing this?`Thank you in advance.
Screenshot (755).png

Romikan

Dec 20, 2023
Is it possible to somehow more flexibly configure newly generated girls? Because the general settings through the subject are very generalized

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes