3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

marquent

Jul 7, 2019
need more games like this any recommendation
there's a thread where this question was asked but from the top of my head the imperial gatekeeper is one of the originals of the genre and is pretty good although it has less scene variety i find the artstyle much better and it has some great mods

Haassk

Dec 31, 2022
there's a thread where this question was asked but from the top of my head the imperial gatekeeper is one of the originals of the genre and is pretty good although it has less scene variety i find the artstyle much better and it has some great mods
already played that btw what games would u like to recommend me

captainboo

Oct 17, 2017
is there a way to transfer save from original game to kagura version? aside from uncensored, is there any difference?
also, I'm at the point where I expanded the prison and got the letter. is this the end of the game?

Last edited:

Sprain

Mar 18, 2023
Some h-scenes are missing and shows error, failed to load. Can someone tell how to fix this issue?

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
IDK why I doubt F95zone; with the blatant loli addition of the update I assumed only the base version would be available here due to rule 7 even though enforcement on that has been light in the last couple of years. It's Osanagocoronokimini for fuck's sake, loli and snuff are their bread and butter. I downloaded 3 different copies from various sites, was hand updating the V2.10 files to use Kagura's translations where available, and in the end I came here for a walk-though and found everything had long since been done by the F95 community. True this thread and it's translations are only up to 2.08 but I don't even know what the changes are so who cares.

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
kagura games picked it up. anything they get their hands on gets a decensor

just make sure their logo pops up before the game bots up the title screen and you'll know. (cause I downloaded it from a different site, not here)
idk about this one chief, getting blurred / depixellated dick on mine. Unless it's the translation patch that's to blame? But why would a translation patch for dialogue undo the decensor?? (I downloaded the main game and translation patch from the links at the top of this thread.)

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
idk about this one chief, getting blurred / depixellated dick on mine. Unless it's the translation patch that's to blame? But why would a translation patch for dialogue undo the decensor?? (I downloaded the main game and translation patch from the links at the top of this thread.)
I did mention I got my download from a different site.

so if you're still getting censored stuff using the links from this site, then they don't have the kagura version

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes