Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
To be honest I am confused. When I played the game originally it made sense. Then the game was completely different and the story just seems fuck everyone. No rhyme or reason just vagina meets every cock. This game changed drastically.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
In this case, being able to reunite later with Anne, after she began cheating, sounds promising, so let's find out how much of an asshole I can avoid being while still triggering her to cheat?
Actually, you can be a really nice guy, which will build up relationship points, and then you can still trigger Anne to cheat with Martin because you have enough points to make the choice (the mechanics of it is that having enough points gives you a way to avoid her cheating, rather than being a case of "your points are too high, therefore Anne won't cheat). That then opens up the possibility of cheating with Ryan, which can trigger the choice to separate.

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
Yes, once you get far enough into the game, there's a player-controlled option that opens up the path for Anne to cheat. There's then another point later on with where your previous actions can play into her decision to cheat.

r0ckh0und's post here gives the details.
Fantastic news! And thnx 4 the info. I played the og first part so many times I had to give it a break. Now it's a must to play again. Take care.

Reactions: TonyMurray

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Anne, after she began cheating, sounds promising, so let's find out how much of an asshole I can avoid being while still triggering her to cheat?
The game certainly seems like it has a path for you, while being an Arsehole to Anne can certainly force her into Martin's arms and hence down the unfaithful path, we as players do get the choice (a aspect I do not agree with) you can still avoid all the stuff with Ryan on this path and thus separation, heck even with Ryan you can avoid separation.

The problem is we don't actually know what the fallout of Martin is. Tony specifically put the guy on the No Go list which Anne blaitently ignores.... So there will be fallout when it happens...

To be fair Ryan to gets put on the no go list and we get the choice of fallout there, separate or forgive, so we will probably get a chance there too

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Yep that alpha tells Anne, his dad would be a no-go and then let the no-go peep on Anne while taking a shower...he ain't alpha, he's tripple beta!
Yeah I've mentioned this before. If yourself, your wife and a 3rd party are in a room and there is sex... And you're not involved, your really not the alpha in that relationship.

I guess at certain points of the game, Tony was/could have beeb the alpha as he could order Anne around, but the minute she chooses Martin, there's definitely a power change.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Yeah I've mentioned this before. If yourself, your wife and a 3rd party are in a room and there is sex... And you're not involved, your really not the alpha in that relationship.

I guess at certain points of the game, Tony was/could have beeb the alpha as he could order Anne around, but the minute she chooses Martin, there's definitely a power change.
You're right about that.
Maybe for example the scene at the spa in the beginning of season 1 where Anne gets turned on more and more and MC denies her to have fun with them, or Mike after they played poker and other scenes.
These scenes would make him alpha but at the same time exact these situations would let Anne decide to cheat on MC with Martin, because of him denying her to have sex although they set up rules and the fact that MC can't satisfy her needs.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
You're right about that.
Maybe for example the scene at the spa in the beginning of season 1 where Anne gets turned on more and more and MC denies her to have fun with them, or Mike after they played poker and other scenes.
There are a lot of scenes like this at the start. I don't deny Tony has power maybe not all of it, as there is still Anne denying him to even enter the room with a certain someone... Obviously there's some later in the game. The Phil is a scene that comes to mind.

These scenes would make him alpha but at the same time exact these situations would let Anne decide to cheat on MC with Martin, because of him denying her to have sex although they set up rules and the fact that MC can't satisfy her needs.
And this right here is why you should only be able to enter the Martin Path with low points... If you've worked her up and denied her sex, if you've pushed her to sleep with a guy then said no etc etc it makes sense Anne would go elsewhere.

Honestly the games not that deep, I still don't know how he plays the game and comes to the conclusions he does

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
And this right here is why you should only be able to enter the Martin Path with low points... If you've worked her up and denied her sex, if you've pushed her to sleep with a guy then said no etc etc it makes sense Anne would go elsewhere.
Yeah, that's an odd one. I think it would suit the situation much better if it was a hidden call based on the points, rather than that call being you get to choose. There's no reason anyone playing for any sort of immersion would choose for her to cheat, it would only be to see the scenes - remember that you don't get to choose whether to nominate Martin as a no-go earlier, it's automatic. It's also odd, given that Martin is a strict no-go, and the history with Emma, that Tony (potentially) allows Martin to keep perving on Anne in the shower and (potentially) allows him to keep looking at Anne's tits when her robes comes undone at the breakfast table.

Reactions: Lagunavii

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Yeah, that's an odd one. I think it would suit the situation much better if it was a hidden call based on the points, rather than that call being you get to choose.
Definitely is odd and would definitely be better forced rather than given... But... I guess the choice at least gives the NTR haters a choice or those who made the wrong choices earlier a chance (still that's what multiple playthroughs are for right)

Anne's choice of person to cheat with doesn't make sense with the high relationship score, with drake or Ryan or others I guess it's easy to see her fall for someone else. No Martins chosen because of the history, because it'll cause most hurt. It only makes sense with low points

Tony (potentially) allows Martin to keep perving on Anne in the shower and (potentially) allows him to keep looking at Anne's tits when her robes comes undone at the breakfast table.
Yeah this was brought up not that long ago and definitely not something I've thought about before. Tony should really be telling Martin to fuck off. I mean yeah I know he likes people perving on his wife... But we know the history... It isn't even done in a "look what you won't get this time" way. I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is just poor writing on Microm's part. Though perhaps he wants Tony to appear as a weak ass

But ultimately it's not hard to solve do what other NTR games do... you either have the cheaters path or the swingers path. Integrating both into one playthrough gets too messy. Character motivation gets lost,meaning goes all over the place. Yeah it's great for us players because more scenes. But it is ultimately damaging for the overall game

Last edited:
Reactions: SoiCowboy
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes