sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I don't know what you guys are doing but I have not run into those issues. I rejected Martin and turned away Ryan, nothing else happened after that for me.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
I don't know what you guys are doing but I have not run into those issues. I rejected Martin and turned away Ryan, nothing else happened after that for me.
I've not considered this path... Does Anne still cheat with Rian after telling her he's off limits if you previously rejected Martin at the beach??

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
And you are not the cuck? ... Really... Did you ever get a dialog where you can say to my wife that you dont want follow the Plan She accepted?... You Will be disappointed soon

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
You turned down Ryan probably from the beginning.
At the end of season 1 there is a second option to turn down Ryan (Ryan_no = True),
but the most important variable here is missing (Ryan = False).
This leads to mistakes in the gameplay in season 2!

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
At the end of season 1 there is a second option to turn down Ryan (Ryan_no = True),
Yes, I turned him down in S1.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
The option to stop Martin peeping on Anne while she takes a shower is always present as the script is showing no matter which path you're on.
View attachment 4063714
I think it's the distinction between "stop him" and "tell him to fuck off and not come back" that the other poster was getting at (and I agree with).
By mistakes in the gameplay, do you mean when there's no cheating with Ryan but you still get the text while eating lunch that asks if you should forgive Anne for cheating with Ryan?

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Yes, I turned him down in S1.

On the left you see the original script.
Here on the right it's like it should be at the end of season 1.​

Now with the original script and import to season 2 when on the Ryan_no path, which means Ryan's story has ended from the perspective of MC and Ryan can only appear while cheating with Anne, we still have the variable
Python:
Ryan = True
active in which he appears in favour of MC's voyeur fetish (Ryan's story has not ended from perspective of MC).
This makes no sense at all.

Thats a few mistakes caused by wrong variables... Its like the Dev is pushing a certain path :ROFLMAO:
On this case he wasn't pushing as this path continous in his script but cannot be reached if not editing the variables.

Last edited:

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Yeah your variables won't be right for the cheating with Rian. Generally saying no right at the start will stop him completely, but I think even if you said yes, then no, you have had to have cheated on Anne and told her to then have her play away. I'm not sure if this needs the Martin unfaithful choice or not. I'm sure R0ckh0und would be able to confirn

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
By mistakes in the gameplay, do you mean when there's no cheating with Ryan but you still get the text while eating lunch that asks if you should forgive Anne for cheating with Ryan?
There are a lot of if-conditions in the script at the beginning of season 2, which might get confusing when trying to be on shedule.

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Yeah your variables won't be right for the cheating with Rian. Generally saying no right at the start will stop him completely, but I think even if you said yes, then no, and I think you have had to have cheated on Anne and told her to then have her play away. I'm not sure if this needs the Martin unfaithful choice or not. I'm sure R0ckh0und would be able to confirn
Yep there were 2 ways to get the cheating with Ryan path running.
One was being unfaithful with Emma and telling it Anne.
The other one by choosing ryan_no option (as mentioned above). Anne wakes up in the night and player can choose to enter the cheating path.

Reactions: Lagunavii

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Sorry you guys are having issues with this. It is not the path I stroll on. ;)
I said no to Ryan at the first opportunity when I redid my saves. I can't remember if I still got the weird thoughts wondering about forgiving Anne though, even though there was no actual Ryan scene to forgive her for! I definitely got them on the earlier save where there was no cheating with Ryan, but he did stay over and get some action.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Sorry you guys are having issues with this. It is not the path I stroll on. ;)
I went through nearly all routes in season 1, like
  • both faithful (no cheating for both parties), swing/ cuck/ both, 75k/150k job, catamaran tour/old chap/..., no-/anal, no-/cuckqueen...
  • mc faithful (no girls at all/with girls and report), Anne unfaithful, martin & ryan,...
  • both unfaithful, bunga-bunga...

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
I went through nearly all routes in season 1, like
  • both faithful (no cheating for both parties), swing/ cuck/ both, 75k/150k job, catamaran tour/old chap/..., no-/anal, no-/cuckqueen...
  • mc faithful (no girls at al)l, Anne unfaithful, martin & ryan,...
  • both unfaithful, bunga-bunga...
Wow breaking down the paths into catamaran tour/old chap/..., no-/anal, dedication my man

I'm on
Both faithful cuck/both
Both faithful cuckqueen
Both faithful 75k job
Anne cheat 75k/150k
Both cheating.

I'm not actually sure what my favourite path is to be fair

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes