Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
oohhhh shiii...
well sory but, now it shows error
*also the trace back you're referring to was from before i reinstalled the game and the mod
Oh shit. That's the exact error people keep getting apparently with the latest Android and/or RenPy versions (just read some few pages back). Unfortunately I do not have a fix for that, sorry. Only option would be to play on Windows, or try another phone.

Edit: Did you use the 32 bit or 64 bit version of the APK?

Last edited:

Minecraftnoob

Nov 27, 2023
I think its 64-bit but I'm not sure

edit: wait did you mean the apk 'summertime saga' or the mod version, because the one that I've provided is the summertime saga one that I got from just a tutorial of 5 min.

Last edited:

AnonymousBR

Jun 3, 2020
If you have a community translation pack with language code pt_br, you might try your luck by hacking that into code pt-BR. As I understand, the language packs are nowadays already compiled, and for that hack you would need the source code instead. you would need to decompile the file with tools like UnRpyc or similar.

As an alternative, the language pack for German that I provide in the download section has language code 'de'. Maybe the ultra-dirty hack would work to download tha language pack (because it is already decompiled), and to hack the language into pt-BR. It would still provide the German texts, but it would make the game think the language is pt-BR. Then, with luck (I never tested it), you might be successfull with dumping the online translation of all the missing texts. That translation would be in Brazilian Portuguese because of the faked language code. Then, when finished, delete the files of the German pack, and install the pt_br one together with the translation files you just created.

Might work, but would require quite some try and error, if at all...
I understood. But as I play the Game Occasionally. and I don't have much patience to try the same thing several times until I succeed. In fact, it's not even about Patience. It's more in the sense of actually having a Purpose or Meaning. As I mentioned previously. I only play occasionally. and I also have a little knowledge of English. It's not that good. Like for example. I'm using Google Translate right now. But it is enough to interpret and understand some things. So I don't see much Purpose or Meaning in Going through all the Stress or Frustration until I can make it work. So for these reasons I prefer not to try to do everything you said. But anyway, I thank you for all your help and support. and your Time. Keep up the Good Work!

fleshedasura

May 23, 2023
srksrk 68 Hello I'm an android player who have installed this mod, ive been trying to play using the optional mods but the game crashes on launch, how can i fix that?

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Man your work to this was beautiful truly a shame it is unable to be added to these updates! They should make the game around what you did here.

Mezeto

May 31, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scripts/characters/dewitt/office_button_dialogues.rpy", line 31: scene statement expects a non-empty block.
    scene expression game.timer.image("dewitt_office_sex{}"):
                                                             ^

File "game/scripts/characters/dewitt/office_button_dialogues.rpy", line 98: scene statement expects a non-empty block.
                                                             ^

File "game/scripts/characters/dewitt/office_button_dialogues.rpy", line 123: scene statement expects a non-empty block.
                                                             ^

File "game/scripts/characters/dewitt/office_button_dialogues.rpy", line 193: scene statement expects a non-empty block.
                                                             ^

File "game/scripts/characters/dewitt/office_button_dialogues.rpy", line 212: scene statement expects a non-empty block.
    scene expression game.timer.image("dewitt_office_c{}"):
                                                           ^

File "game/scripts/characters/eve/button_dialogues.rpy", line 3350: show statement expects a non-empty block.
    show expression "characters/eve/eve_overlay_o_chair.png" zorder 0:
                                                                      ^

File "game/scripts/characters/liu/dialogue/lobby.rpy", line 243: show statement expects a non-empty block.
    show anon a_sides f_brag with {'master': dissolve}:
                                                       ^

File "game/scripts/locations/erik_s_house/basement/basement.rpy", line 186: show statement expects a non-empty block.
    show eve a_bottle f_happy:
                              ^

File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/dialogue/jen0m.rpy", line 461: show statement expects a non-empty block.
    show jenny b_naked_pregnant_belly_pickup:
                                             ^

File "game/scripts/locations/pizzeria/interior/storage/dialogue/ano08.rpy", line 29: show statement expects a non-empty block.
    show anon a_flour f_hurt behind maria with dissolve:
                                                        ^

File "game/scripts/locations/school/school_hall/third_floor/dewitts_office/dialogues.rpy", line 11: scene statement expects a non-empty block.
                                                           ^

File "game/scripts/locations/school/school_hall/third_floor/dewitts_office/dialogues.rpy", line 228: scene statement expects a non-empty block.
                                                             ^

File "game/scripts/locations/school/school_hall/third_floor/dewitts_office/dialogues.rpy", line 252: scene statement expects a non-empty block.
                                                             ^

File "game/scripts/locations/school/school_hall/third_floor/dewitts_office/dialogues.rpy", line 307: scene statement expects a non-empty block.
                                                             ^

File "game/scripts/locations/school/school_hall/third_floor/dewitts_office/dialogues.rpy", line 640: scene statement expects a non-empty block.
    scene expression game.timer.image("school_hall_third_floor{}_b"):
                                                                     ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
Thu Aug  1 15:25:27 2024

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scripts/characters/dewitt/office_button_dialogues.rpy", line 31: scene statement expects a non-empty block.
                                                             ^

File "game/scripts/characters/dewitt/office_button_dialogues.rpy", line 98: scene statement expects a non-empty block.
                                                             ^

File "game/scripts/characters/dewitt/office_button_dialogues.rpy", line 123: scene statement expects a non-empty block.
                                                             ^

File "game/scripts/characters/dewitt/office_button_dialogues.rpy", line 193: scene statement expects a non-empty block.
                                                             ^

File "game/scripts/characters/dewitt/office_button_dialogues.rpy", line 212: scene statement expects a non-empty block.
                                                           ^

File "game/scripts/characters/eve/button_dialogues.rpy", line 3350: show statement expects a non-empty block.
    show expression "characters/eve/eve_overlay_o_chair.png" zorder 0:
                                                                      ^

File "game/scripts/characters/liu/dialogue/lobby.rpy", line 243: show statement expects a non-empty block.
    show anon a_sides f_brag with {'master': dissolve}:
                                                       ^

File "game/scripts/locations/erik_s_house/basement/basement.rpy", line 186: show statement expects a non-empty block.
    show eve a_bottle f_happy:
                              ^

File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/dialogue/jen0m.rpy", line 461: show statement expects a non-empty block.
    show jenny b_naked_pregnant_belly_pickup:
                                             ^

File "game/scripts/locations/pizzeria/interior/storage/dialogue/ano08.rpy", line 29: show statement expects a non-empty block.
    show anon a_flour f_hurt behind maria with dissolve:
                                                        ^

File "game/scripts/locations/school/school_hall/third_floor/dewitts_office/dialogues.rpy", line 11: scene statement expects a non-empty block.
                                                           ^

File "game/scripts/locations/school/school_hall/third_floor/dewitts_office/dialogues.rpy", line 228: scene statement expects a non-empty block.
                                                             ^

File "game/scripts/locations/school/school_hall/third_floor/dewitts_office/dialogues.rpy", line 252: scene statement expects a non-empty block.
                                                             ^

File "game/scripts/locations/school/school_hall/third_floor/dewitts_office/dialogues.rpy", line 307: scene statement expects a non-empty block.
                                                             ^

File "game/scripts/locations/school/school_hall/third_floor/dewitts_office/dialogues.rpy", line 640: scene statement expects a non-empty block.
    scene expression game.timer.image("school_hall_third_floor{}_b"):
                                                                     ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
Thu Aug  1 15:25:27 2024
Your only chance is to try the 32bit APK instead of the 64bit one. Otherwise this is nothing I can fix.

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
Hiho,

I have a problem with Jenny. Jenny is in my room and I have fun with her. Tomorrow she say I come afternoon to her room for a show. But then he is on my bed and the way is blocked. Now show and no question for french help for roxy. Can you help me?

I play SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc with only naughty!

Have a nice day
Helmut

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english, is not my mother langue, I´m a old german men.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hiho,

I have a problem with Jenny. Jenny is in my room and I have fun with her. Tomorrow she say I come afternoon to her room for a show. But then he is on my bed and the way is blocked. Now show and no question for french help for roxy. Can you help me?

I play SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc with only naughty!

Have a nice day
Helmut

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english, is not my mother langue, I´m a old german men.
Maybe you can attach your save here and I have a look. No idea from your description, though. Otherwise, maybe MC's phone gives you a hint, or the official FAQ page (see post 1 of the official game discussion thread).

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes