DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Not liking how the story is developing. There are too many paths that you miss scenes, it is just making it too complicated to pick one. Like in this latest update, high relationship gives you a movie, restaurant with a pier evening scene. But with a high arousal you get Kasie bathroom and beach scene. Also I am guessing that these two paths are missed if you have full Mia stats you get to do her two times.

So that's three paths, doing any one of these feels like not much content. If this is what future content is going to be, it is probably best to miss several updates.
________________________________++++++++++++++++________________________________________________

In this game you need to play it twice. Either play the relationship route or arousal route, then play the opposite to get all the content. Trying both gets you barely anywhere in the game.

I been watching this game from the start and it's a good game. Of course, there's been problems along the way for some because of the pace and speed of the relationship/Arousal of Kasie but if one thinks of it closely it's a good plot builds for Kasie.

However, an issue of a different kind has arisen depending how far you have gotten Kasie to. That's the MC... LOL! If you played the arousal path the MC (Derek) isn't making his ultimate move. In Kasie's inner thoughts she is willing for it to happen. It's odd Derek can get Mia and does have sex with her. I can see the Derek/Mia being faster than Derek/Kasie. Mia is bold and easier plus on birth control. Funny birth control would be an issue, but Mia just can enjoy without consequences.

So far, the MC is willing to engage in moderate foreplay... why? It was his goal to seduce Kasie from the beginning. Now I can see Derek holding back on the relationship route (emotional bond) and it would take a special moment to want to consummate the relationship.

The Kenny/Derek tag team route would still hold back Derek till all characters are on the same page if there is a 3-some in the offering. Still, that doesn't mean Kenny and or Derek wouldn't have alone time with Kasie... would be an interesting play on that route that Derek has sex with Kasie and then send in Kenny for his turn--LOL!

Still at least the real possibilities of Kasie being willing to have sex is there... and once she does start having sex the developer can use that to cover topics like:

a} Kasie getting pregnant. That in itself is a possible whole update by itself. From the start of it first happening, after her first time, the shock of having Derek inseminate her brings Kasie to the shocking possibility of getting pregnant. But still if the developer wants to draw out that possibility, Kasie could beg Derek not to finish inside her but finish with a BJ (kind of soft and predictable). But as the story progresses gets turned on to too high an arousal level that it just happens; from there plenty of thoughts about the consequences of her relationship with Derek. From there you can have consiquences as part of further updates and adventures for the characters. In the 3-way relationship, it could be we don't know who is the father or the developer can give a game choice who Kasie allows to inseminate her.

b} Kasie acting but not reacting. After a while it could be Kasie who initiates sex. She could approach Derek and start kissing him on her own and whisper for Derek to have sex with her. Though I do wish the developer would put in a 'trap' where if you don't do (X, Y, and Z) in relationship Kasie pulls Kenny into her bed and Derek has to hear them having sex leaving him out.

c} There is a shake up with some of the other characters that. Some events get Derek's attention and Kasie catches him. Now with the point system if you don't have enough points, Kasie will not allow Derek to have raw sex with her.

d} Eventually it has to be much more then Kasie saying to herself she would allow Derek to have sex with her. A good clue would be Kasie while at a store think about buying condoms... But as the relationship continues eventually Kasie wants sex without condoms

Simply put I can go on and on with possibilities... regardless once that sexual relationship becomes a thing, the developer can move on with other topics... like jealous over other girls, Derek acting like a husband, mother coming to visit... etc

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Summer Story [v0.3.0] [Logo] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.2.9 -> v0.3.0 [689 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac: v0.2.9 -> v0.3.0 [687 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
NICE
I hope we will see file update in all games
And
I think this should be included in the first page of this thread because many people download 5 gig because of not seeing this.

Reactions: sting22

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Weekly news

Hi everyone, I'm back from vacation.

Starting Monday, I will continue to work on the game.

First, I will add the edited translation and then continue to make renders of the second day of the update.

New update status: ██░░░░░░░░] 20%

ns.09.01.24.jpg

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Sep 15, 2024 04:43 pm

Weekly news

Hi everyone,

I'm still doing renders of the first day of the update, I didn't feel well this week (I was terribly sleepy), so I didn't have time to do many renders.

So no teaser this week. About 70 percent of the renders are ready for the first day.

New update status: ââââââââââ]35%

1726423081044.png

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Weekly news

Good evening guys,

I'm still doing renders of the first day of the update (yes, it's coming out very slowly again, I'm sorry).

About 90 percent of the renders are ready for the first day.

New update status: ████░░░░░░] 40%

View attachment 4060651
____________________________________+++++++++++++++++++_________________________________________

The game seems stuck in a sort of limbo... it's still a good game and waiting for the next update. However, if I understand the current characters' dynamics, it's a lot of touching and mild play and Kasie is willing to consummate the physical side of the relationship, but Derek doesn't make his move yet.

Which leads me to think the developer is going to have it that Kasie has to make the first move, or there is a special moment when it comes together.

More other sensitive topics of inner guilt or turmoil, consequences of the relationship are left on the burner

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
____________________________________+++++++++++++++++++_________________________________________

The game seems stuck in a sort of limbo... it's still a good game and waiting for the next update. However, if I understand the current characters' dynamics, it's a lot of touching and mild play and Kasie is willing to consummate the physical side of the relationship, but Derek doesn't make his move yet.

Which leads me to think the developer is going to have it that Kasie has to make the first move, or there is a special moment when it comes together.

More other sensitive topics of inner guilt or turmoil, consequences of the relationship are left on the burner
To be fair, the MC actually already made several moves. If it's going to end up an actual, solid relationship, I think it's time for Kasie to do some more initiating herself. Until a little bit ago, the effort was pretty heavily one-sided.

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
Weekly news

Good evening guys,

I'm still doing renders of the first day of the update (yes, it's coming out very slowly again, I'm sorry).

About 90 percent of the renders are ready for the first day.

New update status: ████░░░░░░] 40%

View attachment 4060651
Well, you can expect an update at the beginning of December, 60 percent hasn't been done yet and he needs another month to do that

Reactions: rejejvaca

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020

Imo, I think the dynamics and pacing of the game, altho kinda slow & deliberate, is well within the bounds of plausibility and realistic progression. Derek, altho horny as the average teener, has initiated most of the action--well, except the ultimate consummation--which for a virgin (unless we took the Mia route) is somewhat a prospect that can be both frightening and exciting, especially that it's an incestuous one.

The most natural move to consummate that ultimate taboo logically comes from Kasie, she being 20ish and the older one, and having have had an experience with Sam (albeit nonconsensual).

Just my opinion tho.

Last edited:

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Derek/Mia/Kenny route is needed.... Kenny seems to have exactly same responds when it comes to Mia, rejects every request.... Need to have some tension between them for it to make more dramatic for derek to ignore her without losing her to kenny or someone else...

Reactions: rejejvaca
3.90 star(s) 67 Votes