drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Not liking how the story is developing. There are too many paths that you miss scenes, it is just making it too complicated to pick one. Like in this latest update, high relationship gives you a movie, restaurant with a pier evening scene. But with a high arousal you get Kasie bathroom and beach scene. Also I am guessing that these two paths are missed if you have full Mia stats you get to do her two times.

So that's three paths, doing any one of these feels like not much content. If this is what future content is going to be, it is probably best to miss several updates.

Reactions: gaston saucisson

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I dont find game files on smartphone
How do I put gallery unlocker in it for Android
Ty
It's under android/data. If you don't have a jailbreak, this folder is not accesible via mobile. But you can accsess it if you connet your phone to a pc via cable. Then you need open the game's folder, open folder "files" and create a subfolder "game". The RPY/RPA file goes into this folder, then restart the game...

Grimnooober

Jul 22, 2023
Simple Gallery Unlocker
Game Version: All
Extract contents into the root folder. This allows you to unlock the gallery using the "Open All" button.

Note: This has worked without need for editing for a few iterations now. If for some reason it doesn't continue to work for future versions, please let me know.

Please support the Game Dev if you're feeling generous. Enjoy!
hey by open all button wdym???

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
people still haven’t explained it to me.. is it possible, brother, casey’s trust and excitement glasses are 50/50 or 50/30? I tried it, but mine gets 54 n 30 or 30 x 54.. it comes out in one game, can you get some high-level points, right?

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
the person who has temporarily assumed the position while the Dev is on vacation wrote...
PS He thinks that he is funny...probably he is not...

Good evening, people

Logo is still not finishing the renders for the first day of the update, about 0% done
Okay, I decided not to be mean today, so here's a_non-game_render of Casey and Mary
All these renders are available to subscribers of subscribestar

New update status:0.001%

24_3.jpg

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 67 Votes