3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
If I leave the bald dude Glaukias alive, there are consequences?

The wiki didnt have much info about it

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
Is chapter 1-4 in this as well
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus...ursed-forest-ch-5-olympus.34155/post-14702515

zion progress making game is super slow
right now so.... :cautious: :coffee::HideThePain:

If I leave the bald dude Glaukias alive, there are consequences?

The wiki didnt have much info about it
if u meant
1725279101682.png
this guy then yea i would say about 77,7% there is consequences about side story.
Its all the same in other games about consequences.

depends on Zion if he care at all about bald guy or not :cautious:

ps i don´t remember what i did on my save lol. :LUL::KEK:

Last edited:

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
How you pass to the 3rd undergrove cave, im stuck there
You need to push stepping stones which mushroom succubusses guarding them. When you have pushed around 3 stepping stones then you have to kill undergrove boss. Kill it. Your party celebrate victory over mushroom boss. Then you can skip undergrove cave.
1 stepping stone left side. 2 far right.

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
So wait jus to make sure I understand, there are currently 4 chapters in Succubus Covenant Chronicles right now?
no just misunderstanding:
Yanho and Dreamer
meant original succubus covenant 1-4 chapters plus chapter 5.

Next chronicles would be chapter 3. Still nothing :HideThePain::coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: alien300

tadutadu

Oct 3, 2023
i want to play this game again. but i have 2 questions . i hope you guys can help me. how i can reach this secret place where i can meet the first white succubus again ( with incubus talk,) and second question ( is there anything hidden succubus when i decide to kill the witch?

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
i want to play this game again. but i have 2 questions . i hope you guys can help me. how i can reach this secret place where i can meet the first white succubus again ( with incubus talk,) and second question ( is there anything hidden succubus when i decide to kill the witch?
  1. Answer 1: You need make offering sacrifice those stone-villagers when battling Duchess then Incubus siding your side and you can talk to white succubus + other "cow" succubus and Incubus with knowledge those ancient relics https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus...ursed-forest-ch-5-olympus.34155/post-13671667 (there is the portal on sacrifice altar reaching to the Incubus)
  2. Answer 2: Don´t know about that. When you killing witch = you siding with GigaChad WitchHunters which some have some knowledge about ancient magic etc. some past history-books etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight
3.50 star(s) 103 Votes