3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
i didn't understand why he quit after Eden Crest game. succubus covenant has more potential than Eden Crest. why didnt he continue draw succubus covenant
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus...ursed-forest-ch-5-olympus.34155/post-14606599

Would been same reason than Ind3x artist.
Lot work, cutting out animations & maybe some scenes etc.

Secondly maybe kainkout though that working hard
and just giving compensation for work that not had been added in game
just not right thing to do.

so called:
1724316140531.png
= and Keep your the car Jack!

There is favorite Quote in Finnish trandition: "Shitty trip, well done" :Kappa:

But we never know real reason behind it.

i don´t understand changing to sex scenes to Lewd scenes :illuminati::oops:

Last edited:

TMA987

Jul 3, 2022
Now he has another stupid reason to milk his patreon supporters longer xD
That's not a tax lmao. If you support this guy you get what you deserve.

Someone knows a game with similiar Boob/butt expansion? Or with an level drain mechanic? ..maybe both?
Kilgor and the succubus world is full on level drain and has breast/ass expansion scattered throughout. A few give up/temptation scenes specifically let you ask for expansion if I remember correctly.

Reactions: callmecarrius

BaamAlex

Apr 15, 2022
If you support this guy you get what you deserve.
Oh no. Don't worry. I don't support him. I already posted my opinion about him here on this site. This guy is a scammer. And incapable of taking criticism. I've also read through the chats of the users on his discord. I'm not spreading hate or anything. But it's just the truth that he's a scammer. I can't do anything about that. He even blocked me on Twitter. But that's how you do it these days as a "developer". Instead of responding to criticism, you simply block unwelcome voices.

TMA987

Jul 3, 2022
Oh no. Don't worry. I don't support him. I already posted my opinion about him here on this site. This guy is a scammer. And incapable of taking criticism. I've also read through the chats of the users on his discord. I'm not spreading hate or anything. But it's just the truth that he's a scammer. I can't do anything about that. He even blocked me on Twitter. But that's how you do it these days as a "developer". Instead of responding to criticism, you simply block unwelcome voices.
Yeah don't worry I was making a general statement, not referring to you specifically.

For me the last release after so many delays and years of "work" was so pathetic that it just baffles me how people can remain interested in this. Horrible, tedious gameplay designed with no thought or effort, only to make what little there was seem longer...just sad.

• Sad
Reactions: Kybo

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Damn, is this game in a ToT-like situation where there is absolutely no updates whatsoever?
co'se anyone want money... but dont have much ideas... instead of creating animated enemies and sell it one by one through the patreon... we have a story... yep... it demands some work to do, efforts... but after ch 2 game bacome dissapointment to me

Kraverin

Jan 12, 2020
co'se anyone want money... but dont have much ideas... instead of creating animated enemies and sell it one by one through the patreon... we have a story... yep... it demands some work to do, efforts... but after ch 2 game bacome dissapointment to me
Personally, I think the story is peak fiction (I finished it), the gameplay is very basic tho

Kraverin

Jan 12, 2020
What is Succubus Covenant Chronicles even about anyway? Is it a sequel, a side-story thing, a prequel, or something else?

KFC Pork

Aug 7, 2023
Since I have been distancing myself from SC from a long time now, I suppose I can give additional info/context about the process of adding animation into the game. For CH1 and CH2 it's pretty straightforward, the author contacted me when the chapter's completed and asked to add the anims like DLCs. For CH3 he contacted me I believe 6-7 months in the middle of CH3 production to animate all the succubi in CH3.

I worked on them for a month, completing all the girls, recollection room, and still had extra time to animate the Crimson Succubus CG that the author was willing to share (Not for public eyes at the time of course). Unfortunately (3 to 6 days later, I think?) the author then DMed me that he's planning to cancel and remove all the animations. And he was even willing to give compensation for the time I took animating CH3 succubi. And there... that's the end of it. Now I'm just a lurker from time to time.

If time was the issue, I think it works better if the author pre-planned everything immediately at the start of every chapter development, including extra materials outside of the usual writing and eventing. Then again it's just one guy planning everything... Time efficiency is difficult to manage alone, plus the factor of being burned out if you work on a project for a long period of time.

That said I don't think adding animation would delay the production, you just have to be efficient pre-planning everything. Extra hands for extra work... But if removing the animation entirely gave the needed breathing room and less headache for the author, then I'd say "good call". Stress is no joke. And I wish the best for all people who were involved for the past 5 chapters. (And the side games too... *googling* Wait, there's also a mini-comic?)

Edit: Ah right, here's a hastily edited gift for those who missed me for being no longer active.
Remember! This does not reflect with the official Succubus Covenant release or their team. It's a fan edit.
View attachment 3952412
SAME QUILITY AS CRIMSON SUCBUS ANIMATION FROM FR5UT

I would like to try animating LIKE THAT what program? RPG MAKER?
Edit- eyy wait a min just scroll ur profile
u ar fr5ut ayo
I have been searching fr5ut with google But never comeout
Never imagined to found u here today

Last edited:

Estronix

Jan 21, 2022
Since I have been distancing myself from SC from a long time now, I suppose I can give additional info/context about the process of adding animation into the game. For CH1 and CH2 it's pretty straightforward, the author contacted me when the chapter's completed and asked to add the anims like DLCs. For CH3 he contacted me I believe 6-7 months in the middle of CH3 production to animate all the succubi in CH3.

I worked on them for a month, completing all the girls, recollection room, and still had extra time to animate the Crimson Succubus CG that the author was willing to share (Not for public eyes at the time of course). Unfortunately (3 to 6 days later, I think?) the author then DMed me that he's planning to cancel and remove all the animations. And he was even willing to give compensation for the time I took animating CH3 succubi. And there... that's the end of it. Now I'm just a lurker from time to time.

If time was the issue, I think it works better if the author pre-planned everything immediately at the start of every chapter development, including extra materials outside of the usual writing and eventing. Then again it's just one guy planning everything... Time efficiency is difficult to manage alone, plus the factor of being burned out if you work on a project for a long period of time.

That said I don't think adding animation would delay the production, you just have to be efficient pre-planning everything. Extra hands for extra work... But if removing the animation entirely gave the needed breathing room and less headache for the author, then I'd say "good call". Stress is no joke. And I wish the best for all people who were involved for the past 5 chapters. (And the side games too... *googling* Wait, there's also a mini-comic?)

Edit: Ah right, here's a hastily edited gift for those who missed me for being no longer active.
Remember! This does not reflect with the official Succubus Covenant release or their team. It's a fan edit.
View attachment 3952412
Dam u really FR5UT?! Big fan of your fan animations ever since Succubus Prison and Busty Loli Village

IND3X

Jul 30, 2018
SAME QUILITY AS CRIMSON SUCBUS ANIMATION FROM FR5UT

I would like to try animating LIKE THAT what program? RPG MAKER?
Edit- eyy wait a min just scroll ur profile
u ar fr5ut ayo
I have been searching fr5ut with google But never comeout
Never imagined to found u here today
I used photoshop to cut the CG to individual, smaller pieces (Face, body, breasts, hands, etc). Then I put them back together again + making them move in RPGMAKER. It's a crude process and the result is far from perfect.

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
What is Succubus Covenant Chronicles even about anyway? Is it a sequel, a side-story thing, a prequel, or something else?
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus...ursed-forest-ch-5-olympus.34155/post-13664699
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus...ursed-forest-ch-5-olympus.34155/post-13670927

just side-story thing 2 scenes per succubus on around 1-4 chapters.

https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus...ursed-forest-ch-5-olympus.34155/post-13728972

1725104700426.png

Tribal would be faster than making something else

Tribal is on Recollection room more succubus scenes and other side story (lol)

https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus...ursed-forest-ch-5-olympus.34155/post-13775072

1725104792228.png

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 103 Votes