3.30 star(s) 52 Votes

Sheepish99

Nov 27, 2021
Dont worry, guys. Only 86 or 87 more updates and the femboy will sheepishly graze a thumb across MC's dick. CANT WAIT
casey path not implemented .-.
It was a nice 25 min, see yall in 2028
Why are people complaining that this update is short or that nothing was even added? It literally has a full ending path of confessing, romancing and fucking Casey? Like I get hating on the developer for going radio silent for 9 months, but did you guys actually download and play the update? There was a reason it took 9 months to get the update finished lol.

Like to be clear, once you've maxed affection for Casey, you just need to complete the three heart sections on the right, then you can see the like 10-20 brand new cgs/animations.

caseyblowjob2.png

Last edited:

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
well... I'm in those days where I can't find anything in my folders that I've already played, and I'll download this, after a long time, where I was asking to fuck the ass of the fucking little brother, we'll see if there's anything new.

LewdBrokeBard

Aug 3, 2020
well then I have no way to prove this other then by saying it its not a crash but it is a soft lock here I was playing the game and I saved in the kitchen before answering if a Hotdog is a sandwich or not and then when I went to load that save back up all I get is a black screen and cant continue

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
well then I have no way to prove this other then by saying it its not a crash but it is a soft lock here I was playing the game and I saved in the kitchen before answering if a Hotdog is a sandwich or not and then when I went to load that save back up all I get is a black screen and cant continue
You can only load from free roam saves any saves in the events are just a black screen

kanashiro

Dec 8, 2018
How do you "gain courage to confront casey"? I exhausted all of the things in his room to talk about.

I went through all the drawers and had conversations about 3 different things including the yoga ball.

I had the dream scene if that matters, I can't fill the third heart though.

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2023
I forgot all about that controversy. I think they did away with that a long time ago, because that announcement basically bankrupted them overnight. When Unity pulled that crap, like everyone jumped ship to Unreal and Godot. Around this time, I was even learning to code for GameMaker, which is really fun to use, as well.
If they did away with it they only announced it they only announced it
Unless this is something completely different. Though it's funny that the dev recently came out of his cave, after I made that post. Kinda funny, though I doubt that was really the reason.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
If they did away with it they only announced it they only announced it
Unless this is something completely different. Though it's funny that the dev recently came out of his cave, after I made that post. Kinda funny, though I doubt that was really the reason.
I did say "I think", not "I know", as I hadn't heard anything about the controversy a week after it happened, which was forever ago.

I also saw videos covered this the day after I posted. They reverted somewhat on their contract pitch, but it still sounds like an awful deal all around. As far as I can tell, if your "already" using Unity and not making much money, they leave you alone, but all "new" users are subject to basically the same terrible practices they originally pitched. Either way, I'm not gonna bother learning Unity; there are far better gaming engines to program with.

TheDoomGuy2.0

Oct 15, 2023
Why are people complaining that this update is short or that nothing was even added? It literally has a full ending path of confessing, romancing and fucking Casey? Like I get hating on the developer for going radio silent for 9 months, but did you guys actually download and play the update? There was a reason it took 9 months to get the update finished lol.

Like to be clear, once you've maxed affection for Casey, you just need to complete the three heart sections on the right, then you can see the like 10-20 brand new cgs/animations.

View attachment 4050336
Although there's some more content for Casey, in over 9 months all of the other characters were completely neglected. I feel like if an update takes 9 months to make with 0 updates on progress, there should be content for all of the characters instead of just one. (Not to mention the game is somehow 15gb unzipped even though there's barely any content for other characters.)

Last edited:

Anonimoso

Jan 17, 2021
Morarion:
The v0.3.5 update is finally out of testing. Get it either here
or ⁠No tienes acceso This update was a big one, but I'm pretty happy with it. It took longer than intended, both due to intentional delays and unintentional ones. Which, I'm sure the question on everyone's mind is, WILL FUTURE UPDATES TAKE AS LONG????? Answer is: I don't know. There will be less coding to do and I have a better idea of the story and art that I need for the next set of updates, but there could be all kinds of delays so... Who knows? Ideally the next set of updates shouldn't take as long, but no promises. In other news, I haven't mentioned this to subscribers yet, but I will start posting something every Monday. It will either be a dev update, a sneak peek, an Apostle exclusive, or something else entirely. Just depending on what I feel like posting on that specific Monday. I'm doing this to make it clear that the game isn't abandoned and so that I won't get a bunch of messages/people in the server asking IS THIS GAME DONE??? (I'll probably still get those people, but whatever.) I know many of the subscribers are just happy to wait, which I'm very grateful for, but I do also feel a bit bad about the lack of information with this update. Which, in relation to that... The progress thingy will be changing to a development road map. You'll see how that looks when I put it up on ⁠road-map. This is done because people are fucking assholes and saw that art was behind story/code, and went after the artist for that. It wasn't just people bothering her mind you, there were a few who decided to tell her to "get back to work" and would insult her other work. Real fun stuff
Never wanted to strangle a person more. Oh, and PS, subscribers will soon get some information about the second project mentioned in the goals on SubscribeStar. It's some bad news and some good news.

Noilednad

Aug 23, 2018
I get that people are mad but lets not harass anyone. If you're mad about the update then don't play the game anymore. Yes the 8-11 month wait was a lot but if there was internal struggles then they can't help that.

And if the next update does come and it comes sooner than last then it won't matter. Harassing the dev is just gonna make him stop altogether.

3.30 star(s) 52 Votes