3.30 star(s) 52 Votes

Tricky240

Feb 20, 2024
is there really anything new tho? i loaded my last save and all the girls have full hearts except the last one at the end.
i don't give a shit about the boy and refuse to even think of doing anything with him.
do i need to start a new game? i'm hoping it's not another game where all the 'new' content is stuff that's already happened...

am sorry to disappoint you but this update is mostly about the boy

highbrid82

Aug 6, 2017
1726593224678.png

From what I gather all the "content" is in the resource.resource file. The 7:1 compression ratio on the .resS and the 60:1 on the .assets files are insane. Has to be text. The schizo in me wants to stay far, far away from this.

Zdelrod829

Sep 5, 2021
View attachment 4043325

From what I gather all the "content" is in the resource.resource file. The 7:1 compression ratio on the .resS and the 60:1 on the .assets files are insane. Has to be text. The schizo in me wants to stay far, far away from this.
"resources.resource" is more like a dictionary/table to tell the engine what files in the .assets files correlate to.
the "resources.assets.resS" is an unencrypted asset bundle for Unity.
the .assets files are just the entirety of the games files (i.e. scripts, graphics, etc.)
But that 12 GB is not fun at times.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
StuckAtHome-0.3.5a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

salsa_san_

Aug 7, 2024
Like the game is not bad BAD, the new Casey scenes are decent at best, the animated ones are good, BUT the dev/s need more help to produce more content, that's for sure (or to stop being lazy).

Chloe's route has been on hold for forever, so is Mom's, and even if Casey's route has expanded a bit it's still a few drawings sprinkle with 2-3 short animation loops (good quality, but for the ammount of time taken it's very short).

Game's decent, could be really good with much more care, pretty please Dev, work harder.

wdfsdfsdf

Jul 26, 2017
This one file: resources.assets.resS is 12GB. There is a normal size resources.assets and I'm not a programmer so no idea why this is so, but thats where to size issue is located.

Not that the dev reads the shit here, but it could be an issue with max asset/texture size and or duplicated assets instead of re-using them. Also seems like the sprites can be scaled/resized indefinitely which explains why.

But what do I know, I'm just a wanker on the internet

Reactions: defnotalt

Zyoi

Jul 29, 2020
Am I the only one who downloaded the update at 2gb? And how do I raise Casey's affection? (completed the yoga thing and ddr family games)
1726605228431.png

Last edited:
May 5, 2019
Is gaining courage to confront casey implemented? If not, please note it, without knowing if there is a progress or not is a time waster.

Edit: It seems there is progress, but I've done all yoga before hand, hope that didn't softlock me

Edit 2: Alright, found it, go check his room, specifically the drawer

Last edited:
Reactions: Fenik117

Zyoi

Jul 29, 2020
Is gaining courage to confront casey implemented? If not, please note it, without knowing if there is a progress or not is a time waster.

Edit: It seems there is progress, but I've done all yoga before hand, hope that didn't softlock me

Edit 2: Alright, found it, go check his room, specifically the drawer
did you manage to kiss casey? I went to the yoga place in the afternoon and it still tells me to come back in the Casey Route even if i'm already in it

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I haven't checked out this game in a long long time now, but before I even think about downloading can someone tell me one thing? Have they implemented even a single sex scene yet?

And I mean meat in vag or dick in ass, not some one off blowjob, or some repeatable assjob sequence. I mean actual full on sex.

3.30 star(s) 52 Votes