Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.06] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

BeatleBEETS

Feb 26, 2018
I must be stupid but i can not for the life of me figure out how to unlock the consensual sex scenes. i have the right amount of interest but the button is still grey put. can someone help? I am playing the old 2023.12 2d version

Spectre789Phantom

Oct 24, 2022
I'm trying to run the final 2023 version on the first page, but everytime I do it crashes and windows stops responding. I see its modded, do I have to have a specific app or file installed for it to work? Sorry, I'm not to computer smarts so if it was said in the previous pages I didnt understand it.

U358

Mar 8, 2024
August 2024 updates
With gallery
Japanese version with English interface

MEGA:
Pixeldrain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional modifications (they are not updated by me)
(recommend using ReiPatcher as the easiest to install)

If you don't want to bother with setting up the translator, mods and decensor, just wait until tomorrow until Shadesishere makes the "out-of-the-box" version

Last edited:

U358

Mar 8, 2024
And I want to ask Shadesishere and kumarin:
Are you using my version, or do you have your own?

If you have your own, I won't duplicate anymore so that people will have less trouble choosing the better version.

Or, if people want, we could have a vote on whether I should keep posting the original unmodified Japanese version using "Thinking face" as a "yes" and "Angry" as a "no".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Padav22

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
And I want to ask Shadesishere and kumarin:
Are you using my version, or do you have your own?

If you have your own, I won't duplicate anymore so that people will have less trouble choosing the better version.

Or, if people want, we could have a vote on whether I should keep posting the original unmodified Japanese version using "Thinking face" as a "yes" and "Angry" as a "no".
I can get this game from 2~3 routes. but I don't upload game. as you knew that plugin makes it to 1000yen plan.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
August 2024 updates
With gallery
Japanese version with English interface

MEGA: SaMwMS2408GJ.zip
Pixeldrain: SaMwMS2408GJ.zip

Additional modifications (they are not updated by me)
(recommend using ReiPatcher as the easiest to install)

If you don't want to bother with setting up the translator, mods and decensor, just wait until tomorrow until Shadesishere makes the "out-of-the-box" version
I usually just use whatever version gets posted here first.
will have "out of the box" version up within an hour (I'm still waking up)

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Okay, here's the "all in one, out of the box, just plug and play, why are you looking at me like that?" version :

urgh, just remember to give the reipatcher a second to (badly) translate the line the first time you see it. (yes, this is technically a disclaimer, yes, the auto-translate is terrible. but it's better than nothing, maybe ask thebutler to give their translation another spin and see if they can get it working? not really worth it until the game is complete though)

also give thanks to U358 for uploading the game and kumarin for their cheat&mosiac remover

yui-hui

Apr 26, 2023
Okay, here's the "all in one, out of the box, just plug and play, why are you looking at me like that?" version :

Month With Sister August 2024

urgh, just remember to give the reipatcher a second to (badly) translate the line the first time you see it. (yes, this is technically a disclaimer, yes, the auto-translate is terrible. but it's better than nothing, maybe ask thebutler to give their translation another spin and see if they can get it working? not really worth it until the game is complete though)

also give thanks to U358 for uploading the game and kumarin for their cheat&mosiac remover
I downloaded it but for some reason I can't run it. Do I need to download something else to play?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
No, just literally unpack and play, can use either of these two :
View attachment 3893216

to start the game.
It's a strange.. you're using BepInEx and ReiPatcher.
as I knew that BepInEx is not works with ReiPatcher. but it works with.. hm..
generally, with BepinEx, plugin used as MTL. ( or )
il2cpp type clients cannot be resolved with ReiPatcher. (this game is mono so it doesn't matter)

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
It's a strange.. you're using BepInEx and ReiPatcher.
as I knew that BepInEx is not works with ReiPatcher. but it works with.. hm..
generally, with BepinEx, plugin used as MTL. ( or )
il2cpp type clients cannot be resolved with ReiPatcher. (this game is mono so it doesn't matter)
Yeah, The XUnity auto translator refuses to work with the game since last months release when I tried it, so I just shrugged and switched over to the reipatcher, bepinex is there for your plugin.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Yeah, The XUnity auto translator refuses to work with the game since last months release when I tried it, so I just shrugged and switched over to the reipatcher, bepinex is there for your plugin.
There was no issue on MTL plugin with BepInEx. I will try SUGOI MTL.

edit.
tried SUGOI MTL. but The results aren't that good.
It might be better to use papago.
Endpoint=PapagoTranslate

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes