Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.06] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

Babucks

Nov 8, 2023
How do i unlock more scenes? i only have missionary,breast grooping and missionary sex option and idk if i have the latest version can someone help me?

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021
How do i unlock more scenes? i only have missionary,breast grooping and missionary sex option and idk if i have the latest version can someone help me?
Game got reworked we have two versions rn. The latest version have fewer H-scenes and currently adding more with updates

Reactions: Padav22

reggin2

Jan 20, 2023
Do you know if there's any way to get previous version with the cheat on ?
its one the front page with in the spoiler with the english mod already in the download when you click the spoiler and then right below that there the cheats provided, just click it and it shows the instructions along with the download of the cheat plugin

AddisonF4c3

Feb 3, 2023
edit: for clarification, the first version im playing(the one without sleeping pills or..BDSM thingy) also only have one ending, u guess it, cat ending, the second one have more, but still no freaky unconscious sleep sex in the even with cheat, or maybe i have to experience it first then it will be unlocked?
there's not much available in terms of sex scenes in the versions that released this year. if you want the most content find a download for the november 2023 version

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
When did he remove the one scene with her sleeping? the main gif that you seen when this thread pops up.
its not in the new versions (2024) if you can find somewhere the november 2023 update that one will have it.
It's coming back in next month's update. Sorry, correction, Nightcrawling is coming back. The living room scene hasn't been worked on yet.

Reactions: Padav22

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
Can someone pls help me with this issue?, i cant literally see anything
You've installed the wrong patch for the version you've downloaded. Try going back a few pages and finding a pre-modded version for the latest update, or more-than-likely you're wanting to just download the pre-modded version of the 2023 version from the first post.
Is the decensor plugin version specific?
DumbRendererDemosaic is both version-agnostic and even game-agnostic.
It should work with any version of any Unity game modded with BepInEx.
Is there an android port?
Not natively. Unsure of any Android Unity player apps. The game should run fine on even an ancient windows laptop though.

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
edit: for clarification, the first version im playing(the one without sleeping pills or..BDSM thingy) also only have one ending, u guess it, cat ending, the second one have more, but still no freaky unconscious sleep sex in the even with cheat, or maybe i have to experience it first then it will be unlocked?
The OP is very poorly written. The more complete 2023 version is behind the spoiler and the WIP 2024 remake is the link you see outside the spoiler. I'm also fairly sure the OP isn't even updated to this month's 2024 release and still on the June update.
Did the old game file ( pre rework ) save are not compatible with the new version ?

Edit :
- After seeing the gallery, so did the new version is basically a barebone version of the previous version ? Did the creator under the process of migrating / redrawing old scenes into the new version ?
- Does the new games already playable ? ( By playable i mean it's the same as the previous non improve version, and it's just missing the new animation only ? )
No. Save files are not compatible. The 2024 version is a remake, not a remaster, using a newer version of Unity and 3D assets. It's also no where near complete, still receiving monthly updates, and lacking quite a few features from the original. Play the December 2023 version if you just want to play the game.

Last edited:

TheClock

Jul 10, 2024
The OP is very poorly written. The more complete 2023 version is behind the spoiler and the WIP 2024 remake is the link you see outside the spoiler. I'm also fairly sure the OP isn't even updated to this month's 2024 release and still on the June update.

No. Save files are not compatible. The 2024 version is a remake, not a remaster, using a newer version of Unity and 3D assets. It's also no where near complete, still receiving monthly updates, and lacking quite a few features from the original. Play the December 2023 version if you just want to play the game.
im now playing the December 2023 version and i dont know why but i cant touch clerk girl clitoris. any solution?

PolkinJames

Jun 12, 2017
DumbRendererDemosaic is both version-agnostic and even game-agnostic.
It should work with any version of any Unity game modded with BepInEx.
The original DumbRendererDemosaic by ManlyMarco doesn't work, only the version forked by trimmerpop does.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes