ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
The walkthrough is confusing, I wish there is a straightforward one, basically one tailored for each route and each scene. Putting them all together in one pdf really mess with your head trying to determine where the flow is going. Made the wrong decision, had to start over from all the way back even with save load.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
is anyone have the android version of 0.22
It's on the previous page, post 4335.
The walkthrough is confusing, I wish there is a straightforward one, basically one tailored for each route and each scene. Putting them all together in one pdf really mess with your head trying to determine where the flow is going. Made the wrong decision, had to start over from all the way back even with save load.
You know, I don't really have to make any walkthrough, let alone as thorough as this one. That's not the part of the development process. But I still make it, and this version is the best I can do. If you can do better, you're welcome to try.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
That is on you.
This is a gigantic VN and you should save at every decision.
If you didn't, your fault.
The walkthrough is sometimes hard to follow, mainly because of how many branches there are and how different Blake behaves.
But again, saving should be a no-brainer.
Writing a walkthrough for every single route would be a project as big as making the game itself.
There are a few key points in some branches that determine specific branches that are mentioned to late, but if you already play with a walkthrough, spoilers shouldn't be an issue, so reading ahead is recommended.

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
Shame nobody wants to write walkthrough except the actual dev (which is rare for obvious reasons and for which we should be grateful.
That said trying to follow the existing walkthrough and making fuckups along the way can be a frustrating experience so a hero who could make a more specific walkthrough would be massively appreciated.

Reactions: JoeBitten

JoeBitten

May 31, 2023
you can manipulate the variables in the save and switch routes anytime but it can mess up your gameplay

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Please make existing routes where our mc have surgery or pills to make boobs/ass growing
This is frequently requested but iirc ruled out by the dev due to productions issues. The post should not be too long ago so just go back a couple of pages.

I very much would love to see that as well but it somehow does not really subtract the fun I have with Story.

Blake is a Woman, with or without boobs. Strangely it was not as difficult for my brain to accept as I would have thought...

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Woah woah, I getting ready download this, but 20 gigabytes? Holy bloat. Will that eventually be addressed?
Again I think due to the production process it is what it is. This was also mentioned by the dev not too long ago.

But besides Formats and such.

This game itself is just really fucking huge. It just is.

Unlike other VNs the branching here actually is that. So defending on your choices you could do 2 or maybe 3 playthroughs and actually experience complete different Stories. Apart from a few choke points the Locations as well as the people as well as major story elements would be different.

I know it sounds crazy, and it is.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
The full v.16 download in the first post is 19 gb. This doesn't include the updates to the current version.
Yes, I’m aware of that, being the person who made those builds.
But if one is concerned about the size of the game, why don’t they just go for the much smaller webp build?

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Yes, I’m aware of that, being the person who made those builds.
But if one is concerned about the size of the game, why don’t they just go for the much smaller webp build?
Seems that people tend to go for the first game download link they see. That's why people get shocked by the download size.

4.30 star(s) 67 Votes