reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
It is not available on the true route but if Iris considers Blake to be her best friend, she also offers this opportunity even if they're not in a relationship.
Poor Iris, if she and Blake are committed she will have her fantasy unfulfilled :cry:

Just kidding! Don't want you to think I'm being critical... You can read this post, if you want to, so you know "where I'm coming from". Just to be clear, the post and thread focus on a subject that I understand is not the focus of Shattered, and what I mention about one-dimensional characters is quite the opposite of what I think yours are, especially Iris. I just associate Shattered with the kind of nuance I look for in games, in general, whichever form that nuance takes. I mean it as an honest compliment. Thanks for putting up with my ramblings!

Last edited:

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Wait so i download version 16 and then update one by one to update 22 ?
If you want to have the full uncompressed version, that's how you do it. From the changelog:
v0.17
I no longer make full PNG builds, but you can still install the patch if you were using it before. But from now on I will only make webp versions.

Reactions: NoOnecares007

MsRoxxiStarr

Jun 5, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to get the secretary job please?

It seems to give me the maid job every time and I couldn't find it in the walkthrough.

Thanks in advance!

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
Hmm, could you or anyone elaborate on this a little please?

I had planned this for my next playthrough.

THX!
Basically once you're living in the apartment with Suya, don't slut around racking up a body-count.
Specifically when she jokes about having sex with Reese when they get the pizza delivery.
It's like she's testing Blake to see if he's actual relationship material, or for the streets.
You know you're able to be on her route when she asks Blake to fuck her when they're going to bed and sharing a room.
If you want to be on Suya's bimbo route you have to make choices that gives you enough sub/bimbo points without choosing the ones that block her route.
Playing with the walkthrough open is recommended if you don't mind spoilers.

Reactions: Buletti

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Basically once you're living in the apartment with Suya, don't slut around racking up a body-count.
Specifically when she jokes about having sex with Reese when they get the pizza delivery.
It's like she's testing Blake to see if he's actual relationship material, or for the streets.
You know you're able to be on her route when she asks Blake to fuck her when they're going to bed and sharing a room.
If you want to be on Suya's bimbo route you have to make choices that gives you enough sub/bimbo points without choosing the ones that block her route.
Playing with the walkthrough open is recommended if you don't mind spoilers.
Thank you so much! It always amazes me how much possibilities this game offers.

So it is possible to be with Suya main and Iris secondary?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to get the secretary job please?

It seems to give me the maid job every time and I couldn't find it in the walkthrough.

Thanks in advance!
Nariko always offers you both options with no requirements for either.
Is it possible to combine the Suya Bimbo and Iris path? Failed two times so far, just want to make sure^^
No, you can't combine Iris and Suya. The logic behind it being that they know each other too well.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
Thank you so much! It always amazes me how much possibilities this game offers.

So it is possible to be with Suya main and Iris secondary?
Unfortunately not.
Main routes can’t be combined with each other, but they can be combined with non-love interest routes, and some secondary routes in certain conditions.
Secondary routes can’t be combined with each other, but they but they can be combined with non-love interest routes, and some main routes in certain conditions.
Iris’s route (can be combined with Melinda’s sissy route, Samuel’s slut route, and Liam’s shared route)
Taken from the walkthrough.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Shattered 0.22
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

**Special Instructions:**

Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/shat.tered/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Also, keep archive.rpa, I'lluse it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

Skattered 0.22 APK :
Mega

archive.rpa :
(
Not needed if you have it already)
Mega

Mods can be added to " Documents/Wills747/shat.tered/game" folder (if/when they are done)
Try 0x52 Universal RenPy Mod to see the variables your choices will change, you can add this into the game folder or have 0x52_URM.rpa in Documents folder to be auto imported.
Updated my Android port to v0.22

OGloc_420

Jun 24, 2024
The game is really, really good. It would be S tier if it had animations. As is the amount of dialogue and internal monologues make it hard to play for extended periods of time without a nice animated sex scene as a pay off.

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
Just open the codex, it has the route information.
ok, i was remembering it existing in the past but couldn't find it anymore on the screen

yet i'm still unsure about the info that i can find there
an example: i'm trying to get Suya's domme route, but i can't and i have no idea what i'm doing wrong
i keep becoming "Suya's slutty girlfriend" + "Suya considers Blake a complete slut". is this Suya's bimbo route? to avoid it should i refuse sex with her?

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
ok, i was remembering it existing in the past but couldn't find it anymore on the screen

yet i'm still unsure about the info that i can find there
an example: i'm trying to get Suya's domme route, but i can't and i have no idea what i'm doing wrong
i keep becoming "Suya's slutty girlfriend" + "Suya considers Blake a complete slut". is this Suya's bimbo route? to avoid it should i refuse sex with her?
Yes, that is one way to get Blake to be her domme.
The walkthrough is very inprecise about that.
I avoided a sex scene in the garage one time and got on the route. The one where Suya is hesitant at first and they are spotted by someone, I think it was Vanessa?

4.30 star(s) 67 Votes